"The 'S.S.' stands for... sex god!!!"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

My new favorite moment from the Spelling Bee, how Mococo just got confused in the middle is too funny.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Also sharing my favourite moment. The twins had the funniest reactions for me.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Ahh, no wonder they're lying. Silvervale, Nyanners and that other bitch that dipped from Vshoujo are non-canon now, so that Animal Crossing collab never technically happened.
Entirely plausible tbh given how retarded stream mechanics are. But yeah Melody was collabing with ironmouse and crew long before vshojo came up. I remember the timeline as being:
mel debuts as coomer; mel starts to play games to entertain coomer audience; ACNH comes out and becomes a "thing", melody starts playing with silvervale; COVID hits and suddenly mels friends (ironmouse, silvervale and Zentreya) start to be involved in basically every stream; one of the others introduces bunny_ayu and she begins a friendship with melody.
A few of them talked about sending in auditions to holo EN before it launched, but by and large when it launched I remember the others being excited and happy.
Nyanners really didn't come around until they were all 1k+ viewers.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I was going back through the farms thread looking for something and I've decided to stop looking because... man it's going to take some actual sit down time to sift through that place. I did find this and I thought it was funny

Lot of funny stuff there actually. Lots of memories... Damn...

Edit: Damn niji claimed that clip of Belmond waking ars up with a bell in minecraft... Found another:

Ah the good old days of Belmondo being a walking alarm clock for ars

What good times

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Ok, excerpt of actual fresh news from False video:
Youtube continue killing clippers, guy who WORKS FOR Shylily is down for "impersonation", despite "channel is not ran by her" being plastered everywhere.
Nekrolina's clip channel that is RUN BY HERSELF is deletef too, appeal with proof of ownership is rejected. Among other ones.
I saw couple channels deleted for "impersonation" way back in December if not earlier.

Now, what i think it is: Youtube is trying to lower server and support load by any means possible. Checking every video for content match is enormous processing load, and financially it makes more sense to kill the channel than spend resources on it. Also cheaper to kill channels than have humans resolve such issues. Same with war on 3rd party clients and adblockers: cheaper to lose millions of viewers than have them watch with no ADs. They will continue to explore ways to cut down costs in increasingly worse ways until real competition arise. Then cycle will repeat.

As for clipper hunt specifically: i don't see them backtracking on it unless they face multiple lawsuits from streamers themselves, and especially from corpos. This absolutely can hold water even if clippers themselves won't be initiating it, frame is as something like "it's industry standard to have 3rd party clippers to do all that, it benefits both parties greatly and unprompted intervention from youtube and cause financial losses for original creators, thus constitute tortuous interference"

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I love IRyS but watching her playing cod is pissing me off :depressedtako:

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
i can vouch for Snshn, my guy is a real one, keeps the art of terrible-baits-that-still-somehow-get-someone alive.
Ok, excerpt of actual fresh news from False video:
Youtube continue killing clippers, guy who WORKS FOR Shylily is down for "impersonation", despite "channel is not ran by her" being plastered everywhere.
Nekrolina's clip channel that is RUN BY HERSELF is deletef too, appeal with proof of ownership is rejected. Among other ones.
I saw couple channels deleted for "impersonation" way back in December if not earlier.

Now, what i think it is: Youtube is trying to lower server and support load by any means possible. Checking every video for content match is enormous processing load, and financially it makes more sense to kill the channel than spend resources on it. Also cheaper to kill channels than have humans resolve such issues. Same with war on 3rd party clients and adblockers: cheaper to lose millions of viewers than have them watch with no ADs. They will continue to explore ways to cut down costs in increasingly worse ways until real competition arise. Then cycle will repeat.

As for clipper hunt specifically: i don't see them backtracking on it unless they face multiple lawsuits from streamers themselves, and especially from corpos. This absolutely can hold water even if clippers themselves won't be initiating it, frame is as something like "it's industry standard to have 3rd party clippers to do all that, it benefits both parties greatly and unprompted intervention from youtube and cause financial losses for original creators, thus constitute tortuous interference"
I remember when this began last week and some Holo clippers got hit by and people were instantly blaming Cover lol, until everyone realized this is happening to all vtubers not just Holos.

As for that last paragraph, no person or corpo in vtubing can even budge youtube, they don't give a fuck and it's most likely that this is the work of bots anyway. Who knows how many actual humans even work at that company anymore.

Bronze

Kaleido relay is still on, now they are all together on Loki's channel.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
i can vouch for Snshn, my guy is a real one, keeps the art of terrible-baits-that-still-somehow-get-someone alive.
Thank you my friend (derogatory), now for some good life tips for the kids out there:

Remember you don't have to smoke crack out of your crack pipe expand your horizons and you can find a whole new world of things to enjoy.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
As for that last paragraph, no person or corpo in vtubing can even budge youtube, they don't give a fuck and it's most likely that this is the work of bots anyway. Who knows how many actual humans even work at that company anymore.
Eh, who knows... They definitely won't scratch without judge nudging them in some way. It'll be definitely cheaper to restore channels and monetisation than go through court, pay up and then restore everything anyway. Problem is, people are not affected enough to warrant legal actions just yet without being dismissed as non-substantial. It's not like all clippers all have written and signed permits from streamers (they'd better acqire it asap though). And without it, barring Cover taking a stance with litigation and creating precedent, number of affected people must be large enough for class action. Then we have court doxxing problem again...
:painpeko: :pikameepain::pippaseethe; :gunpeko:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo premiering her single "mist" at 8PM JST.

She also sang this song to close her birthday live. It's good so do have a listen.

Tamanoi Nana singing at 8PM JST.

Anime and Vocaloid songs at the end of July.

Varium's Serenade Oxblood will try to clear World 8 of Super Mario Bros 2 again starting 9PM JST.

The Inonaka duo shilling their song in Ark.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Marine's been revealing her special guests for her birthday alive

Yesterday it was HimeHina

Today It's PMaru

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Helkar

Congrats to the musical blue bear. Her numbers have really jumped in the last month or so. Nice to see more people giving her a watch.
The problem here is that the bear spammed shorts to get to 100k quickly. Sure, her shorts-violin-karaoke streams gathered quite a bit of CCV and had like +5k subs each, but how many people actually stay and tune in for non-shorts streams remains to be seen.

Still, it's nice to see her being more confident lately. The depression-diary segment from the yapping part of yesterday's stream hit pretty hard, but it seems that she's mostly out of that state of mind by now.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
The self-portrait that Loki drew for her 6 month anniversary

:MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:

More fanart

This woman is too powerful, shame that I don't know a lick of Japanese

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Still, it's nice to see her being more confident lately. The depression-diary segment from the yapping part of yesterday's stream hit pretty hard, but it seems that she's mostly out of that state of mind by now.

Being Sakana's wife is really taking a huge toll on her. Can't say I'm surprised. for legal reasons I am obliged to point out this is a joke and not a hint at some deep insider knowledge however it is a rrat i will cling to until i literally see pictures of his wife with a marriage certificate because that would be hilarious

Top Bottom