"Sakana roleplayed as a Starcraft turret when he was 9"Himemiya Rie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Let's check in with Ryeticule
Archive

Last edited:

Salado

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Kaleido has their six month anniversary coming up. Looks like a lot of things planned out. Also some nice artwork.

GTBya1l-WEAAp-CGz.jpg

Lol

Archive

Lol again

Archive

RiverBear

1721626270159.png
Nene is on hiatus/vacation
No streams or Social media
She will still take part in any event she already is in

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Kaleido has their six month anniversary coming up. Looks like a lot of things planned out. Also some nice artwork.

GTBya1l-WEAAp-CGz.jpg

Lol

Archive

Lol again

Archive

>eating the coffee beans raw

Unless fish has approached coffee sales in the most assbackwards way, this retarded girl is not eating them raw as they should be roasted.

I don't care if she addresses this or not, I will not be clickbaited into watching Phase just to ACKSHUALLY her on this.

Nene is on hiatus/vacation

No streams or Social media
She will still take part in any event she already is in

Pregna-

God's Strongest Dragoon

bothyourhouses

Any of the artists would be in there, though there's some ways to mask things.
She had a lyrics credit. Not every performer will have them, and not everyone with a lyrics credit is going to be the performer themselves. It's part of the overall matrix but it's not enough to identify someone on its own.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I was watching the Mint and Matara patreon episode the other day, and apparently Henya is a hikikomori. When she's not streaming, she just sits in her room watching anime and reading manga until it's time to stream. Her parents also don't let her keep knives in her apartment because she's accident-prone, I guess? Like, she doesn't own any knives. At all. When she worked as a valet, she crashed two cars in a single week.
Was this back when she was going to school in the US? I remember when she was streaming Truck Simulator she mentioned that she had gotten a driver's license when she was in the States, but she had never bothered to get a Japanese license after she came back to Japan.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
>eating the coffee beans raw

Unless fish has approached coffee sales in the most assbackwards way, this retarded girl is not eating them raw as they should be roasted.

I don't care if she addresses this or not, I will not be clickbaited into watching Phase just to ACKSHUALLY her on this.
Rie might be eating coffee beans raw but she has nearly 1,000 people watching a three-hour stream that's just about Phase Connect Coffee. I don't know how well that converts to coffee sales but it mustn't be too bad since Fishman has sent full coffee packs out to a bunch of different talents.

Salado

Rie might be eating coffee beans raw but she has nearly 1,000 people watching a three-hour stream that's just about Phase Connect Coffee. I don't know how well that converts to coffee sales but it mustn't be too bad since Fishman has sent full coffee packs out to a bunch of different talents.
As far as I know the coffee sales has been excellent. That's why Fishman expanded it to every talent. Even the JP's have coffee now.

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm a little surprised no one had gone to the databases before. Any of the artists would be in there, though there's some ways to mask things. But those still end up as incorporated entities and hiding those takes some work, as well. I still find it funny that Hololiver most likely to actually maintain their PL the most, Subaru, actually was never hiding.

This has probably already been long since surmised elsewhere, but I am working through it for my own understanding and because a lot of sources are in Chinese:

Notably, the name isn't listed in JASRAC at all. The Songview entry claims that the reporting participants of the song information are ASCAP, which reports the Publisher information as MCJP INC E GROUP THIRD DIVISION whose PRO (performing rights organization) is JASRAC, and "other non-BMI, non-ASCAP participants", which are the the other two names listed.

In NEXT COLOR PLANET's case, it is Sakai Takuya and Suisei's supposed name totalling the other 50%, as both are not society members, while the publisher is a member of JASRAC and reported by ASCAP for the other 50%. For Stellar Stellar, it is Taku Inoue and Suisei's supposed name for 50% "other", with the second 50% being the same publisher situation.

Compare that to "Here Comes Hope":
foto_no_exif - 2024-07-22T012259.182.jpgfoto_no_exif - 2024-07-22T012304.375.jpg

Ooshima Fumihiro is Tom-H@ck's, the songwriter, real name and reported as such in the song info. Sakakida Wataru is hotaru's, the lyricist, real name and reported as such. Hotaru is part of JASRAC, so 75% of the information is from ASCAP and only 25% is from Tom-H@ck who does not belong to a society.

All other Holo songs released in that time by that publisher all show the same pattern of "songwriter and lyricist credited this way", including Calli's songs we knew she wrote included as Mori Calliope with the musicwriter she collabed with.

So why does this matter? Well, Suisei did the lyrics for both those songs and the "writer and lyricist" sections in ASCAP and JASRAC have Stellar Stellar and NEXT COLOR PLANET list her alongside the songwriter in the "writers" credits, while on BMI's Songview she is missing as Hoshimachi Suisei and that other name is there in her stead, however both unique identifier numbers for her and the other name are exactly the same.

Conclusion: Songview claims it is a combination of BMI and ASCAP's databases, but the Songview search on both sites report a different name associated to the same unique ID number for the writer of for her songs.

ASCAP has the songs listed in their personal databases correctly with the credit as Hoshimachi Suisei and those entries report to the combined Songview databases. BMI does not have the songs in their personal records AT ALL, which means their version of Songview pulls the data on the songs is pulled from ASCAP's database.

I think it is legit and Cover massively fucked up somehow. She may have been originally credited for the songs as her real name in ASCAP and JASRAC, but it was fixed. Both names have the same IPI/CAE (Interested Parties Information/Composer, Author and Publisher) number. According to BMI and ASCAP's site, you can update your name associated with that unique number to change it to a pseudonym on request, which makes sense because pseudonyms are used often in the industry. I think ASCAP's version of Songview and their databases updated properly with her name, while the BMI version of Songview is the original credit before the name was updated.

Tldr: I think it is legit.

Anyway, here is another cute Calli short to distract you from all that word vomit:

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Almost missed this Minto Twitterspace:

She's watching Rick & Morty right now

RiverBear

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
No names, but lots of hints.
I've come to hate this shit so much, either accept that talking about drama will ruffle feathers either way and commit to it, or say nothing. Vagueposting is a fucking cancer that makes everyone listening/reading start connecting dots together themselves using the limited pool of information they have, and realistically they're gonna make incorrect assumptions and cast moral judgement on the wrong people along the way.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

This has probably already been long since surmised elsewhere, but I am working through it for my own understanding and because a lot of sources are in Chinese:

Notably, the name isn't listed in JASRAC at all. The Songview entry claims that the reporting participants of the song information are ASCAP, which reports the Publisher information as MCJP INC E GROUP THIRD DIVISION whose PRO (performing rights organization) is JASRAC, and "other non-BMI, non-ASCAP participants", which are the the other two names listed.

In NEXT COLOR PLANET's case, it is Sakai Takuya and Suisei's supposed name totalling the other 50%, as both are not society members, while the publisher is a member of JASRAC and reported by ASCAP for the other 50%. For Stellar Stellar, it is Taku Inoue and Suisei's supposed name for 50% "other", with the second 50% being the same publisher situation.

View attachment 74157View attachment 74158

Ooshima Fumihiro is Tom-H@ck's, the songwriter, real name and reported as such in the song info. Sakakida Wataru is hotaru's, the lyricist, real name and reported as such. Hotaru is part of JASRAC, so 75% of the information is from ASCAP and only 25% is from Tom-H@ck who does not belong to a society.

All other Holo songs released in that time by that publisher all show the same pattern of "songwriter and lyricist credited this way", including Calli's songs we knew she wrote included as Mori Calliope with the musicwriter she collabed with.

So why does this matter? Well, Suisei did the lyrics for both those songs and the "writer and lyricist" sections in ASCAP and JASRAC have Stellar Stellar and NEXT COLOR PLANET list her alongside the songwriter in the "writers" credits, while on BMI's Songview she is missing as Hoshimachi Suisei and that other name is there in her stead, however both unique identifier numbers for her and the other name are exactly the same.

Conclusion: Songview claims it is a combination of BMI and ASCAP's databases, but the Songview search on both sites report a different name associated to the same unique ID number for the writer of for her songs.

ASCAP has the songs listed in their personal databases correctly with the credit as Hoshimachi Suisei and those entries report to the combined Songview databases. BMI does not have the songs in their personal records AT ALL, which means their version of Songview pulls the data on the songs is pulled from ASCAP's database.

I think it is legit and Cover massively fucked up somehow. She may have been originally credited for the songs as her real name in ASCAP and JASRAC, but it was fixed. Both names have the same IPI/CAE (Interested Parties Information/Composer, Author and Publisher) number. According to BMI and ASCAP's site, you can update your name associated with that unique number to change it to a pseudonym on request, which makes sense because pseudonyms are used often in the industry. I think ASCAP's version of Songview and their databases updated properly with her name, while the BMI version of Songview is the original credit before the name was updated.

Anyway, here is another cute Calli short to distract you from all that word vomit:

Honestly surprised it was more recent stuff. I'd have assumed her earlier, indie stuff would have been the trigger. Though that's probably why stuff slipped through. Mind you, it was always bound to happen as Suisei has gotten so big. It goes from some small timer to "industry secret, *wink* *wink*" pretty quickly. Though part of me would like to point out that Suisei has already managed a far longer career than most musicians, so going the Vtuber model route was a very good career move, even with all of the issues that went along with it.

As a weird point, I am kind of happy this avenue exists. Suisei has the voice, but like a lot of utaite, likely doesn't have the looks to be taken too seriously. Or, especially for a Woman in East Asia, doesn't want to put herself through the grinder that comes with it. (Strict dieting, cosmetic surgery, all of the required visual aspects and much more.) This will definitely be a regular avenue going forward, though I would like to point out that Gorillaz popularized the "virtual band" decades ago, and we're really just seeing it come full to form.

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I've come to hate this shit so much, either accept that talking about drama will ruffle feathers either way and commit to it, or say nothing. Vagueposting is a fucking cancer that makes everyone listening/reading start connecting dots together themselves using the limited pool of information they have, and realistically they're gonna make incorrect assumptions and cast moral judgement on the wrong people along the way.
It's an easy way to say something you're not supposed to but still get off scot-free. Women love it because it lets them give out info while still having plausible deniability because they TECHNICALLY didn't actually name any names.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Why is he such a fag?
He's an Asian living in Commiefornia with a black girlfriend and has obsessions with femboys and bussy. He's also a huge menhera dramaqueen and is friends with the Twitch Grifters. There was no way he's never gonna be a fag.

Is Polka Filipino, too? :PomuPanic:

No, she's just FAT.
:ksonsquish::ksonsquish::ksonsquish:

Welp, nice knowing ya beaner prime. If ya ever meet Señor Jésus, please tell him his father's a cuck.

RIP IN PEACE.

View attachment 74157View attachment 74158

All hail @The Rrat , breaker of RRATS, seeker of truths, lover of retards, the first of his name.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Top Bottom