"I don't want to be a dog, but when I talk I sound like an animal"Enna Alouette (speaking Mandarin)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

BEEG Booba Fishing

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Bronze

This weekend will be really busy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
my brain autocorrected "fiend" to fag and i had to do a double take

We all know that is what she meant, anyway.

No wonder Advent escaped when Justice is getting rolled this hard
Advent has a year of experience being retarded in this game together. There was never a chance.

Edit: I meant Advent has a year of playing the game together and the gameplay if the game is retarded. It wasn't supposed to be negative, oops.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Sena is on a bit of a rant about her streaming situation. Could use an archive.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Coming in late, what exactly is she ranting about?

Vtubers. Shadows people are holding over her due to Flavr days. Bitchy people pretending to be her friends and then getting explosively upset when she lets her powerlevel show. General mean girl stuff. No names, but lots of hints.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I feel like Sena is blowing a fuse and I'm all for the fireworks and show. Gaddaamn.

RiverBear

Wow what did i miss that Lando amassed so many anti's? Guys mid at worst should stick to being Lando but i guess he think he can survive another rebrand and audience split.

Fuck i dunno lol this screams terrible idea.
I think it's more of him quitting Holo and then becoming a VTuber suddenly out of nowhere.

People probably thought his reasoning was that Vtubing wasnt for him then suddenly here he is being a Vtuber

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I was watching the Mint and Matara patreon episode the other day, and apparently Henya is a hikikomori. When she's not streaming, she just sits in her room watching anime and reading manga until it's time to stream. Her parents also don't let her keep knives in her apartment because she's accident-prone, I guess? Like, she doesn't own any knives. At all. When she worked as a valet, she crashed two cars in a single week.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I think it's more of him quitting Holo and then becoming a VTuber suddenly out of nowhere.

People probably thought his reasoning was that Vtubing wasnt for him then suddenly here he is being a Vtuber
I think is more about the seething :pippaseethe;
A lot of People dislike it
I was watching the Mint and Matara patreon episode the other day, and apparently Henya is a hikikomori. When she's not streaming, she just sits in her room watching anime and reading manga until it's time to stream. Her parents also don't let her keep knives in her apartment because she's accident-prone, I guess? Like, she doesn't own any knives. At all. When she worked as a valet, she crashed two cars in a single week.
Did you watch Pikamee ?:pikacringe::pikafaku::pikaufuk::pikaWUT::pikayabai:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Dude, she tells is all on stream like every other month at most...

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The Chinchilla is back go watch It's the last week before spooky game month (It's what the japanese do for summer I don't judge)
We have mahjong, Bugsnax, and knock off subnautica

1721615211594.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I think is more about the seething :pippaseethe;
A lot of People dislike it
It is a multitude of things combined with the vaguepost seething (because he is under NDA). Whereas I think people saw Vesper leaving as an inevitibility by that point, I think they also saw Magni leaving as him making a massive mistake. Randon also stuck to his guns of what made him a good streamer, while Lando totally changed his stream vibes into such a weird direction, that even former fans were turned off by his content.

Maybe there was some absolutely fucked up, unreconciable thing that happened behind the scenes? I just very much have my doubts considering the rest of the boys' experiences in Stars since then and his own actions in the past (publicly and very unprofessionally shitting on his design on his PL mid way through his first year. How miserable he was acting in the days preceeding his exit)

Did you watch Pikamee ?:pikacringe::pikafaku::pikaufuk::pikaWUT::pikayabai:
See:

Bronze

Hime will show an alternative way to consume Phase coffee

Airi's back

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
this is the first time ive heard about her crashing two cars in the same week and i giggled tbh
Maybe there was some absolutely fucked up, unreconciable thing that happened behind the scenes? I just very much have my doubts considering the rest of the boys' experiences in Stars since then and his own actions in the past (publicly and very unprofessionally shitting on his design on his PL mid way through his first year. How miserable he was acting in the days preceeding his exit)
By this point it does seem like it was very personal issues with both, and dare i say Randon confirmed and even sorta made Lando look worse by how much more understanding he was with his vaugeposting, for all we know they were both fucked and Randon simply was more mature, but imo it seems more and more like it was more personal and less company relatted

RiverBear

Sounds like the life
Imagine just spending all your days watching anime while simps fund your daily expenses.

Salado

The Rrat

Early Adopter
this is the first time ive heard about her crashing two cars in the same week and i giggled tbh

By this point it does seem like it was very personal issues with both, and dare i say Randon confirmed and even sorta made Lando look worse by how much more understanding he was with his vaugeposting, for all we know they were both fucked and Randon simply was more mature, but imo it seems more and more like it was more personal and less company relatted
Randon has definitely played it smart and I have no doubt a lot of gripes they had were valid with the company and the loonier parts of the fanbase, especially given the period they debuted in (them outing themselves as browsing /vt/ explains a lot in that regard). Problem is, when you have two genmates (both much younger, yet somehow more level-headed) and a plethora of other talents that dealt with the same restrictions, most a lot longer, it is hard to really take Lando's side. Especially when he has come out comparing himself with Doki and started the whole VTuber thing after seeing Quinn do it and Tempus finally get their 3D (which he and Vesper were a big reason they were delayed).

Top Bottom