"Remember to wash your Pip-penis chat"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wow what did i miss that Lando amassed so many anti's? Guys mid at worst should stick to being Lando but i guess he think he can survive another rebrand and audience split.

Fuck i dunno lol this screams terrible idea.
Definitely how much of a drama queen he is about his graduation and how unwilling he seems to let go of it and stop seething because he couldn't pull a Selen and get ultra famous by airing a corpo's dirty laundry (he probably had nothing of value and Holo was not a retard like Niji so his grad ended up becoming a nothingburger which makes him seethe because nobody cares about him anymore)

Salado

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It is a multitude of things combined with the vaguepost seething (because he is under NDA). Whereas I think people saw Vesper leaving as an inevitibility by that point, I think they also saw Magni leaving as him making a massive mistake. Randon also stuck to his guns of what made him a good streamer, while Lando totally changed his stream vibes into such a weird direction, that even former fans were turned off by his content.

Maybe there was some absolutely fucked up, unreconciable thing that happened behind the scenes? I just very much have my doubts considering the rest of the boys' experiences in Stars since then and his own actions in the past (publicly and very unprofessionally shitting on his design on his PL mid way through his first year. How miserable he was acting in the days preceeding his exit)

See:

Well look at my Oshi LOL
I personally dont care about the seething but at least Mike remembers her old times because at some point she was Number one of the world and now has to put herself in the mud to get things done
Lando is seething about a time where he was the 2nd most popular vtuber in an already not so popular branch
And i dont understand why? Is he jealous of Randon? Or Altare and Axel? Why is he such a fag?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well look at my Oshi LOL
I personally dont care about the seething but at least Mike remembers her old times because at some point she was Number one of the world and now has to put herself in the mud to get things done
Lando is seething about a time where he was the 2nd most popular vtuber in an already not so popular branch
And i dont understand why? Is he jealous of Randon? Or Altare and Axel? Why is he such a fag?
Someone said it was because he was constantly looking over the aisle at Luxiem's success and angry he wasn't getting that despite his audience and content being entirely different and them pulling comparable numbers to ILUNA who debuted at the same time. Seemed to blame that on unicorn hate and his shitty model. I forget if that is a rrat or was actually something he said, though.

I think he should have applied to Nijisanji, personally. I think he would have fit in with that lot much better.

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hime will show an alternative way to consume Phase coffee

"Trying the Phase Coffee... Just as God Intended"

I've never once watched a Hime stream and thought that she was a girl who cared about what God wanted at all.

Salado

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Definitely how much of a drama queen he is about his graduation and how unwilling he seems to let go of it and stop seething because he couldn't pull a Selen and get ultra famous by airing a corpo's dirty laundry (he probably had nothing of value and Holo was not a retard like Niji so his grad ended up becoming a nothingburger which makes him seethe because nobody cares about him anymore)
Don't forget, Lando's Grimace shake video tweet where he was sprayed with purple cream on his face grossed out and diminish his male fanbase further.

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well look at my Oshi LOL
I think he's just mad getting into Holo didn't make him super famous, then the agency didn't budge to whatever he wanted to get and just told him to pack his bags, then he sees other people getting canned and basically riding their own graduations and terminations to the moon when he only stagnated going back to his unfunny queerbait shtick.

Of course he's fucking pissed, he got buttfucked thrice and missed his chance to grift by like half a year, if he had graduated this year instead of 2023 then you can bet he'd be milking that shit to get public sympathy, though I really doubt it would work.
A) Because Holo has an infinitely better PR than Niji
B) Because Holostars has never been popular and nobody cares about them except to use them for internet slafights
and C) Because his graduation was incredibly tame and mostly just confusing instead of obviously fucking malicious on the part of the agency

Void Scribas

Scarlett is making some Zatsu, go say hi to her

SAKANA PUT HER IN PHASE CONNECT AND MY SOUL IS YOURS --- PART 2

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Sena is on a bit of a rant about her streaming situation. Could use an archive.

This is missing the first 25~ minutes, let's hope someone has the whole thing (and is willing to share)
edit: this is a full one, get this instead
Archive:
Sena Bonbon Ch. (youtube/twitch)
[7-21-24] Sena_Bonbon - >:D please don't hate me, I'm just some uggo w/ opinions lol ahahahahahah - unarchived

Gofile(temporary)

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

More and more I'm starting to buy the rrat that Lando thought he was hotter shit than he was and tried to leverage himself against Cover for... something and they just laughed at him over it, and he quit out of frustration because he'd just end up losing face if he backed down. Randon I think probably was getting overtaxed by being too autistic for corporate entertainer life and/or saw Lando doing his thing and thought "Actually fuck this".

Randon seems like he's doing as good as he would be had he stayed, or at least doing as well as he can in general. Lando's been floundering meanwhile, overestimating the worth of his ass.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Blessed KanadEnglish

Is Polka Filipino, too? :PomuPanic:

A-chan and Nodoka animation

frz

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

can someone explain that one to me?
Cover credits suisei with her irl name in the description of songs on youtube? Her own songs or company made songs?
How was this even found? Yeah, I heard about the NND leak having the irl names of her in it but then???
Autism is scary

Edit: Its fine, after catching up, I think I got the gist of it, no less thanks to mister Rrat

Music credit databases, ASCAP, BMI, JASRAC etc.
People are framing this as Cover being incompetent with data, but...maybe she doesn't want to have literally every dollar she makes to be split with Cover lmao.

I'm a little surprised no one had gone to the databases before. Any of the artists would be in there, though there's some ways to mask things. But those still end up as incorporated entities and hiding those takes some work, as well. I still find it funny that Hololiver most likely to actually maintain their PL the most, Subaru, actually was never hiding.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Blessed KanadEnglish

Is Polka Filipino, too? :PomuPanic:

I wish I can wake up early morning just to sub and watch you, Kanade. Polka noooo! Whatever you do, don't eat that filthy Filipino balut it is so unsanitary and gross! Consume chicken egg instead! Nooo Polka don't eat it! POLKAAAAAAA! IMG_0042.jpeg

Short

God Damn the Sun
This is missing the first 25~ minutes, let's hope someone has the whole thing (and is willing to share)
Archive:
Sena Bonbon Ch. (youtube/twitch)
[7-21-24] Sena_Bonbon - >:D please don't hate me, I'm just some uggo w/ opinions lol ahahahahahah - unarchived

Gofile(temporary)

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Mikochi's big announcement are a solo live and 1st album

Concert livestream tickets will be sold at SPWN and Zaiko as usual

Other than that, she also revealed one of the new songs for her album (written by a renowned vocaloidP, Jin):

View attachment 74108
Saw this on /vt/ man and it almost make me teary eyed.
Yeah, Miko, and Hololive, was not that popular. Glad she stuck around! It's an inspirational story for current vtubers and crazy that it's only one of many in Hololive.
I'll add this
This is like one of Sora's knights outing themselves.

Good Morning
Hey guys

Is this team any good :BijouBijou:?

Other teams

I would rank the teams in the current order. Nose plus 2 pros -1. Kuzu and Anycolor friends - 2. Ayame has to preform - 3. Kuromu the VSPO misfit - 4. Rooting for LapururuAyame still

Lando is just an idiot

Bettel being more levelheaded is too funny.
Tl:dw - I love the boys and am so happy. Spoiler: he was not happy and left. Now he's paying 5 figures for a model when his old one was more beloved (it's fucked in a good way). Never use your own product :magnicope:

Top Bottom