"Stand there, I'm trading you in for booba"Onolumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Nijisanji black stream when?

there seems to be a command for a screen blackout in the documentation (specifically stream_cho_chance_blackout - but I haven't tested it myself just yet, so it could be something entirely different)

although with a bit of asset editing, I'm confident a proper representation is possible

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Ironically compared to most of the USA, healthcare is one of the only things California has going for it.
if they can cheap out of spinal surgery with conservative treatment they will fuck her over without giving it a second thought. If whoever is seeing her is a moron the poor girl is gonna be in for a shit time, believe me.
It doesn't sound like she enjoys it tbh. But she says she has her reasons for staying with them. Think everyone's main guess is citizenship reasons or they funded her education.
I think the most plausible one was that the company helped her go to college after her dad passed away and she's still repaying whatever they invested in her. My personal one that is very out there after we discovered she has an actual retard/mentally ill brother is that maybe this company has an insurance plan that helps with his care in whatever institution they have him and she can't leave until they can afford it on their own.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Hiyo has been playing in the VSMP server for some time.

This is just straight up rewriting history, this generation is nowhere near the talent level of the golden generation (frank lampard, steven gerrard, rio ferdinand, wayne rooney, john terry, etc.). And have you seen his 2018 - 2020 squads? Are you calling them the greatest generations too?

And the star of this generation harry kane often plays like dogshit in big matches. He still doesnt has a cup in his career. Bro joined bayern and cursed the shit out of bayern. They dominated for like 20 years straight except for last year a.k.a the year he joined. People often call it "the farmer league" because it's so easy for bayern to win and pad stats.

For people not familiar with football. It's similar to debuting in HoloJP yet has less subs than twisty amanozako. It is that level of generational talent.

Just accept it, he is a great coach. People just discredit him because his game style is defensive and "boring". This is someone who has consistently show great result over 6 years, only gets eliminated by the eventual winner every time, not someone chancing on greatness for a year and then disappear off the earth like di matteo, andre villa boas, etc.
:BijouBijou:
This is just straight up rewriting history, this generation is nowhere near the talent level of the golden generation (frank lampard, steven gerrard, rio ferdinand, wayne rooney, john terry, etc.). And have you seen his 2018 - 2020 squads? Are you calling them the greatest generations too?
England's golden generation might've been better but they were very inconsistent due to interpersonal reasons plus you can't deny how talented this generation of english players is, just to name a few, you have players like Bellingham, Saka, Rice, Foden, Stones, Mainoo, Palmer, Alexander-Arnold and more, all world-class talents playing in the best clubs in the world. The media overhype them alot but i would've killed to have some of these players in my national team.

Even Harry Kane, that you're shitting on is the type of player that will score 30+ goals a season, no matter the club he's in.
Just accept it, he is a great coach. People just discredit him because his game style is defensive and "boring". This is someone who has consistently show great result over 6 years, only gets eliminated by the eventual winner every time, not someone chancing on greatness for a year and then disappear off the earth like di matteo, andre villa boas, etc.
Mediocre tactics and inability to make the midfield work and that plays more than half of the talents out of their positions, but things somehow work due to the quality of the players, what a great coach.
Seriously, a national team with the number of world-class talents that England has, playing like a weak team fighting against relegation is so fucking weird. The way i see it is that the positive results that England got these last years has more to do with the quality of its players than Southgate's work as a coach.

Ballpark_Look

Is Nickelback cool again or are we still pretending to hate their music? Also is this not like an opsec nightmare?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So, Airi confirmed she did indeed get hit by a truck. A 40-ft shipping container truck merged into her lane right into her car, totaling it. She didn't go into a ton of detail, but she's in a neck brace and back brace at the very least. She's hoping to recover as fast as she can to get back to streaming and has more doctor visits ahead of her.

She set the stream on a 30 minute timer so as not to strain herself, and the stream cut-out about 30 minutes ago....and she's still talking in the chat, lol.

So yeah, Airi is genuinely lucky to be alive from the incident. Awful to hear, but very glad she made it out. Was nice to hear from her again yesterday and today. As expected of Airi, despite what she's going through, she was her same, cheerful self. Hopefully she recovers well, and we see her back to her full health soon.
:pomuLove:

Also, yes...she's still having to go to work for her black company while dealing with this...which is why she also fell down the stairs one morning while getting ready for work....
:painpeko:
This woman is going to die soon.

Black company hate!
Reminder that Airi's "3-5 hour" commute means "It's not really 17 hour workdays".

3-5 hours a day? What the actual fuck? At this point you are losing 12-20 hours a month. Honestly its probably cheaper, and time effective to just fly.

Clip tax:

UberSoldat

Also is this not like an opsec nightmare?
Unless there's a public attendee list or something, should be fine. Good luck trying to pin down one in a crowd of hundreds.

Salado

Horrors beyond your compression.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Black company hate!
Reminder that Airi's "3-5 hour" commute means "It's not really 17 hour workdays".

3-5 hours a day? What the actual fuck? At this point you are losing 12-20 hours a month. Honestly its probably cheaper, and time effective to just fly.
Driving through greater LA is hell. I'm pretty sure she lives closer to one of the edges and has to drive through some of the denser parts to her job.
From what I've been told it can literally take over 8 hours to go from one side of greater LA to the other depending on the time of day.
Also tons of road rage, shootings, crashes, police chases and more every fucking year that just clogs shit up for hours on end.

bothyourhouses

It doesn't sound like she enjoys it tbh. But she says she has her reasons for staying with them. Think everyone's main guess is citizenship reasons or they funded her education.
Having seen more of her (involuntarily thanks to Clara) I do wonder if she is pon enough to believe that some indentured servitude contract they have her on is legally valid. Which would be worse than the battered wife syndrome explanation tbh.

frz

just to name a few, you have players like Bellingham, Saka, Rice, Foden, Stones, Mainoo, Palmer, Alexander-Arnold and more, all world-class talents playing in the best clubs in the world. The media overhype them alot but i would've killed to have some of these players in my national team.

Even Harry Kane, that you're shitting on is the type of player that will score 30+ goals a season, no matter the club he's in.
How many of the people you named won champions league? How many of them would be able to make the starting eleven at real maldrid?

England golden generation was dominating europe at the club level.
They just had a worse coach than southgate at the international level.
Southgate clearly is england greatest coach to date. Given his roster and accomplishments.
One might even say greatest coach of all time. They should sign him for another 10 years :smugpipi:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

USS IOWA

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR singing at 7PM JST.

Aki's VSaikyo training arc with Niji's Ex Albio and VSpo's Yakumo Beni.

VSpo's Ichinose Uruha had one of her outfits updated.

VSpo's Komori Met talking about stuff during NichiAsa.

Kiara's watching the finals

You also can watch it with a spanish cat and a british penguin for more involved perspective

And the star of this generation harry kane often plays like dogshit in big matches. He still doesnt has a cup in his career. Bro joined bayern and cursed the shit out of bayern. They dominated for like 20 years straight except for last year a.k.a the year he joined. People often call it "the farmer league" because it's so easy for bayern to win and pad stats.

For people not familiar with football. It's similar to debuting in HoloJP yet has less subs than twisty amanozako. It is that level of generational talent.

It's always the same cycle with England. Get into tournament, sing "It's coming home" even before the tournament starts followed by media overhype (best team this generation, best league in the world), play bad due to pressure and eventually lost. Media immediately turned to bash players/manager. Rinse and repeat every two years.
In 2010 after they got done 1-4 by Germany there was this talk radio where people called in to rant. Only one person got it when he said "You know, we're probably not as good as we think we are."

Also obligatory:
englahahahand.png

Last edited:

roktofferson

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Negzana

It's always the same cycle with England. Get into tournament, sing "It's coming home" even before the tournament starts followed by media overhype (best team this generation, best league in the world), play bad due to pressure and eventually lost. Media immediately turned to bash players/manager. Rinse and repeat every two years.
In 2010 after they got done 1-4 by Germany there was this talk radio where people called in to rant. Only one person got it when he said "You know, we're probably not as good as we think we are."

Also obligatory:
View attachment 73746
I don't understand this language, what vtubers or videogames or politisperging topic is this about?

God's Strongest Dragoon

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Gura did a thing in her last member stream, this is the result.

Top Bottom