"I am youa mazzaa"Pochi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rowa/Eimi off collab in 20.

Putting the hamster on a lie detector? She's gonna fry.

Yes, I'm definitely going to watch.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Speaking of v-tubing tacos:

Chibi Mint eats a taco for 3 minutes

...and thinks about eating something else...:mintcrazy:

Meanwhile, the starbucks lady is rapidly approaching Korone's location

USS IOWA

Weird. I feel like I've heard that people "get along like a house on fire" my whole life. Is it really that unusual? I thought it was one of those strange phrases that sound negative but have positive meaning, like "break a leg" or "cut your teeth."

I heard that one on a YT video once, I think it meant that the friendships started is radiant, intense, and started quickly.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I heard that one on a YT video once, I think it meant that the friendships is radiant, intense, and started quickly.
Yeah, it just means that two people get along really well really quickly. I thought it was a common phrase.

In fact, I used it once on this website when I clipped Pippa playing with her AI counterpart.

And here's AI Pippa and AI Joe Biden getting on like a house on fire.

(The clip in question, in case anyone's interested. I think it's pretty funny, and the fact that it involves AI Joe Biden makes it even funnier now.)

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

e:

clock my ass

Mfw Yagoo shuts it down :SelenHAHAhere: Nah jk, shit's pretty cool.

Retards on twitter thinking it's an actual game, it says "FIGHT TOURNAMENT" in the image you morons.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Super secret plant woman (ruse??!?) Stream

Salado

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Hiyo's Handcam stream starting now.

Ballpark_Look

If I remember this should be Salmon Lordette? Redut as indie soon

Salado

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Weird. I feel like I've heard that people "get along like a house on fire" my whole life. Is it really that unusual? I thought it was one of those strange phrases that sound negative but have positive meaning, like "break a leg" or "cut your teeth."

I've heard it most of my life too but it was mostly in TV and movies
Super secret plant woman (ruse??!?) Stream

She is really making good on her wanting to hone her acting skills

RiverBear

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

Salado

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Nyana is nearing 30k subs bros... I feel like a proud father. Is this how the 12 knights of Sora felt?

Negzana

I can't escape China

I always forget how she constantly sounds one stream away from a total breakdown (again). Still wonder what a night with her would be like. Must either be the greatest experience ever, a harrowing nightmare of years of pent up frustration, or it ends up being a reverse Jack the Ripper situation.

Salado

frz

Man, the England team is so odd, on one hand they have a very subpar manager in Gareth Southgate and on other, this is probably the most talented generation of english players ever and because of this, Southgate had the most sucessful run as England manager since them winning the World Cup. So weird.

This is just straight up rewriting history, this generation is nowhere near the talent level of the golden generation (frank lampard, steven gerrard, rio ferdinand, wayne rooney, john terry, etc.). And have you seen his 2018 - 2020 squads? Are you calling them the greatest generations too?

And the star of this generation harry kane often plays like dogshit in big matches. He still doesnt has a cup in his career. Bro joined bayern and cursed the shit out of bayern. They dominated for like 20 years straight except for last year a.k.a the year he joined. People often call it "the farmer league" because it's so easy for bayern to win and pad stats.

For people not familiar with football. It's similar to debuting in HoloJP yet has less subs than twisty amanozako. It is that level of generational talent.

Just accept it, he is a great coach. People just discredit him because his game style is defensive and "boring". This is someone who has consistently show great result over 6 years, only gets eliminated by the eventual winner every time, not someone chancing on greatness for a year and then disappear off the earth like di matteo, andre villa boas, etc.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Top Bottom