"The robot from Yo Gabba Gabba is lowkey kinda hot"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Why the fuck would you pay to be the third-wheel????!?!??
People think Mouse will care for you and you'll get some clout for it, but vtweeters are saying it's likely already friends/people close to them making the top bids.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
People think Mouse will care for you and you'll get some clout for it, but vtweeters are saying it's likely already friends/people close to them making the top bids.
So it's just the vshojo experience then!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Current person on top is a big community member and donator for multiple VTubers, they get discussed on /vt/ from time to time from what I could find. In June 2023 they had donated 50k to Mouse, probably a lot more by now. In the StreamElements leaderboard for Melody (which has multiple criteria, mostly watch time and donations) they are number 22. Twitchstats lists 13 thousand gifted subs to Mouse (top 1 gifter by 5 thousand), 2 thousand to Rainhoe and 1 thousand to Snuffy, Melody and Shylily. Going from twitter they also watch Doki and supported the fundraiser in February. Fair to say they have the money. For the last auction they bid around $9000 and the current number 2 in this auction won the last one with $15000.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Pretty sure it's a 401c registered Charity in the States the money is going towards, so I could very much see some Vtuber/business-y type doing it. In the realms of stupid things to spend money on, this one doesn't really rate highly.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

sign-of-the-cross-father-gabriele-amorth.gif

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Phase Connect fighting tournament announced

Salado

Stunned But Dumb

OH? Oh I'm very interested in this one. An Idol Showdown tournament, I assume? This should be good. I think Rie is the only person to play it on stream, right?

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Small corpo Yume+ is having a concert with their talents currently.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
OH? Oh I'm very interested in this one. An Idol Showdown tournament, I assume? This should be good. I think Rie is the only person to play it on stream, right?
#IdolShowdown is one hashtag, so that is a safe assumption. It is pretty amusing that another corpo is having a tournament for a hololive game and hololive isn't lol

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Watching a bunch of anime girls play fighting games badly and have them mald when they lose?

One ticket, please.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Weird. I feel like I've heard that people "get along like a house on fire" my whole life. Is it really that unusual? I thought it was one of those strange phrases that sound negative but have positive meaning, like "break a leg" or "cut your teeth."

Salado

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
In a few moments Uruka will tell us how much she hates Taco Bell, on the success of her McDonald's stream last week

Bronze

Something pretty amusing that another corpo is having a tournament for a hololive game and hololive isn't lol
They throw hands in 3D

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Weird. I feel like I've heard that people "get along like a house on fire" my whole life. Is it really that unusual? I thought it was one of those strange phrases that sound negative but have positive meaning, like "break a leg" or "cut your teeth."

Idioms seem to be pretty dependent on region. I don't think I have heard that one before.

Top Bottom