"I could make out with this lemon and you would never know"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nyana is nearing 30k subs bros... I feel like a proud father. Is this how the 12 knights of Sora felt?
Eh...? Probably not.
Also it's 13 knights not 12 you ape.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
LAP NEW OUTFIT REVEAL

Hey Guys
Maybe i will be very drunk happy tomorrow or very sad angry tomorrow so i dont know if will be able to watch the new outfit Live
So watch it for me ok?:BijouBijou: ( :laplusgun: )

I am going to drink
Argentina are Champions despite playing a boring football for the most part
I will try to stay awake till her stream
Good Night for everyone i am going to party

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
After debating whether or not to post this in the video game thread, I thought it would be best left here for the chuuba lurkers and browsers that otherwise never leave general.

Needy Streamer Overload has just launched an update where you can create custom KAngel streams in-game, alongside documentation on how to do so - instructions are given in the latest steam announcement, but if you're /here/ then you probably own at least one copy of the game already:

The content will literally make itself, please look forward to another surge of streams when the word gets around, because I can't find any other official announcement outside of this steam update post. If the devs of the game are lurking for research or entertainment purposes, the sooner you put this out on social media, the better it is for word-of-mouth advertisement!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So, Airi confirmed she did indeed get hit by a truck. A 40-ft shipping container truck merged into her lane right into her car, totaling it. She didn't go into a ton of detail, but she's in a neck brace and back brace at the very least. She's hoping to recover as fast as she can to get back to streaming and has more doctor visits ahead of her.

She set the stream on a 30 minute timer so as not to strain herself, and the stream cut-out about 30 minutes ago....and she's still talking in the chat, lol.

So yeah, Airi is genuinely lucky to be alive from the incident. Awful to hear, but very glad she made it out. Was nice to hear from her again yesterday and today. As expected of Airi, despite what she's going through, she was her same, cheerful self. Hopefully she recovers well, and we see her back to her full health soon.
:pomuLove:

Also, yes...she's still having to go to work for her black company while dealing with this...which is why she also fell down the stairs one morning while getting ready for work....
:painpeko:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Stunned But Dumb

Also, yes...she's still having to go to work for her black company while dealing with this...which is why she also fell down the stairs one morning while getting ready for work....
[A VIRTUAL ASYLUM GOLD ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED TO VIEW THIS FEDPOST]

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
don't worry, Airi's company will make sure she gets more than enough overtime to make up for the audacity of recovering from a near-fatal car accident!

the urge to fedpost continues to rise

Salado

You get parasocial when your chuba says cute things.

I get parasocial when mine suffers a near fatal accident and her slave drivers keep on the abuse.

We're not the same.

Shitpost aside, this kinda shit really upsets me...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
On the bright side she will have alot of volunteers if her back is too fucked to carry her pons

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Hey, some people enjoy the work-to-death grindset. Airi's a grown up, she can make those choices. I was on that gerbil labyrinth myself for a decade.
Her company still sucks ass though.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
don't worry, Airi's company will make sure she gets more than enough overtime to make up for the audacity of recovering from a near-fatal car accident!

the urge to fedpost continues to rise
Black company hate!
Reminder that Airi's "3-5 hour" commute means "It's not really 17 hour workdays".

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
back brace
I heard her say she was gonna get mri's and this worries me. I hope she didn't fucked her spine in a way that requires surgery. Knowing the garbage healthcare that commiefornia has, these assholes probably told her to wear that to not do proper surgery. She doesn't deserve any of that man, she should be a happy stay at home mom :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So, Airi confirmed she did indeed get hit by a truck. A 40-ft shipping container truck merged into her lane right into her car, totaling it. She didn't go into a ton of detail, but she's in a neck brace and back brace at the very least. She's hoping to recover as fast as she can to get back to streaming and has more doctor visits ahead of her.

She set the stream on a 30 minute timer so as not to strain herself, and the stream cut-out about 30 minutes ago....and she's still talking in the chat, lol.

So yeah, Airi is genuinely lucky to be alive from the incident. Awful to hear, but very glad she made it out. Was nice to hear from her again yesterday and today. As expected of Airi, despite what she's going through, she was her same, cheerful self. Hopefully she recovers well, and we see her back to her full health soon.
:pomuLove:

This is massively depressing. I really don't want those slave drivers to get her killed cause they won't FUCKING LET HER RECOVER
On the bright side she will have alot of volunteers if her back is too fucked to carry her pons
thanks I really needed that levity

Ballpark_Look

I heard her say she was gonna get mri's and this worries me. I hope she didn't fucked her spine in a way that requires surgery. Knowing the garbage healthcare that commiefornia has, these assholes probably told her to wear that to not do proper surgery. She doesn't deserve any of that man, she should be a happy stay at home mom :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
Ironically compared to most of the USA, healthcare is one of the only things California has going for it.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So, Airi confirmed she did indeed get hit by a truck. A 40-ft shipping container truck merged into her lane right into her car, totaling it.
So close to being isekairi'd.

She could be a harem protagonist in another world right now...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
After debating whether or not to post this in the video game thread, I thought it would be best left here for the chuuba lurkers and browsers that otherwise never leave general.

Needy Streamer Overload has just launched an update where you can create custom KAngel streams in-game, alongside documentation on how to do so - instructions are given in the latest steam announcement, but if you're /here/ then you probably own at least one copy of the game already:

The content will literally make itself, please look forward to another surge of streams when the word gets around, because I can't find any other official announcement outside of this steam update post. If the devs of the game are lurking for research or entertainment purposes, the sooner you put this out on social media, the better it is for word-of-mouth advertisement!

Nijisanji black stream when?

VTuberThrow

Hey, some people enjoy the work-to-death grindset. Airi's a grown up, she can make those choices. I was on that gerbil labyrinth myself for a decade.
Her company still sucks ass though.
It doesn't sound like she enjoys it tbh. But she says she has her reasons for staying with them. Think everyone's main guess is citizenship reasons or they funded her education.

Top Bottom