"The only thing scary about Shiina is you don't know when she's going to break down"Dizzy Dokuro, one stream before breakdown

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Botan is taking a 2-week break starting today. She'll be resting and taking care of herself while handling some BTS work. She plans to post some shorts and keep up on Twitter as well:

View attachment 73712

Hag lion deserves to have a ton of rest and a blessed vacation :botanpat:

Tomari-mama has also been posting peak art lately to ensure that Botanium levels remain high (And for her summer Comiket book):
8237952.jpg
3278953.jpg
03475892.jpg

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

The 2nd one especially makes me happy. You can hear her laughing just by looking at it :sanasmile:

:holohag::Vesper-SEEEX!:
Weird. I feel like I've heard that people "get along like a house on fire" my whole life. Is it really that unusual? I thought it was one of those strange phrases that sound negative but have positive meaning, like "break a leg" or "cut your teeth."

1721048297977.gif
:tenmakys::slowlyplz:

This is just straight up rewriting history, this generation is nowhere near the talent level of the golden generation (frank lampard, steven gerrard, rio ferdinand, wayne rooney, john terry, etc.). And have you seen his 2018 - 2020 squads? Are you calling them the greatest generations too?

And the star of this generation harry kane often plays like dogshit in big matches. He still doesnt has a cup in his career. Bro joined bayern and cursed the shit out of bayern. They dominated for like 20 years straight except for last year a.k.a the year he joined. People often call it "the farmer league" because it's so easy for bayern to win and pad stats.

For people not familiar with football. It's similar to debuting in HoloJP yet has less subs than twisty amanozako. It is that level of generational talent.

Just accept it, he is a great coach. People just discredit him because his game style is defensive and "boring". This is someone who has consistently show great result over 6 years, only gets eliminated by the eventual winner every time, not someone chancing on greatness for a year and then disappear off the earth like di matteo, andre villa boas, etc.
1721048695715.gif
:ameliaGAY::ameliaGAY::ameliaGAY:
:supermigo:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Midnight JST is Patra's ASMR time to help you sleep.

But why would she even jump to a conclusion she could be pregnant in the first place, and why she thought it was a good idea to share it, while living in muslim country and not being married
Probably should've watched her senpai's clip.

Renri, VSpo's Kogara Toto clipper has another Toto video.

Edit: Renri reuploaded, changed link.

VSpo's Yakumo Beni asking an important question to men and Shibuya Hal was one of them.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Bronze

NafsuBuas735

Botan is taking a 2-week break starting today. She'll be resting and taking care of herself while handling some BTS work. She plans to post some shorts and keep up on Twitter as well:

View attachment 73712

Hag lion deserves to have a ton of rest and a blessed vacation :botanpat:

Tomari-mama has also been posting peak art lately to ensure that Botanium levels remain high (And for her summer Comiket book):
8237952.jpg
3278953.jpg
03475892.jpg

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

The 2nd one especially makes me happy. You can hear her laughing just by looking at it :sanasmile:

She also said she would be visiting her family in Gangtown for a bit, and brought up as her dad's death was very sudden, she kinda regret a bit she couldnt pay back her gratitude to him

Oh yeah, also agree that Ttomari-mama's art is so damn good

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
But why would she even jump to a conclusion she could be pregnant in the first place, and why she thought it was a good idea to share it, while living in muslim country and not being married
To my understanding, pre-marital sex is one of the biggest open secrets in Indonesia. Everyone knows it happens, but of course, no one will outright say it.

Negzana

frz

Im sorry I could just not resist taking a piss

Clip tax:

Gigi flip side is showing.
Honestly I don't like durian but I love durian icecream or durian cake. Would recommend that instead:koronehappyl:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Clip tax:

Honestly I don't like durian but I love durian icecream or durian cake. Would recommend that instead:koronehappyl:

durian is fucking god but its an acquired taste so its understandable

theres a reason its banned literally everywhere

Salado

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hololive Meet at Japan Expo was apparently a massive success. So much so, the organizers want them back and maybe bigger next year:

Their first time having VTubers at the expo was last year with Nijisanji. In case you forget, that incident is where we got this gem:

Edit: looking back at this, it seems fitting it was these two retards that did this shit.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Bronze

Niji took "beating Gura" too literally but failed. Flag could've been Hololive logo tbh

20240715-181955.jpg

Ensok

Early Adopter

Clip tax:

Durian is good, good taste.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
To my understanding, pre-marital sex is one of the biggest open secrets in Indonesia. Everyone knows it happens, but of course, no one will outright say it.
While it is true, the stuff with ollie is clearly stress related since she worded her first post in a 'jokey-ish' like way of doing it. She's already having her own mental baggage, and then one of her most notable zomrade left the world, causing more mental damage to her already stressed head.

She just want to joke about it, that's pretty much is.

jebby

Ok 👍

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
More Alker malding at Super Mario World

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Top Bottom