"I was never a pole dancer... I was the pole"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

While it is true, the stuff with ollie is clearly stress related since she worded her first post in a 'jokey-ish' like way of doing it. She's already having her own mental baggage, and then one of her most notable zomrade left the world, causing more mental damage to her already stressed head.

She just want to joke about it, that's pretty much is.
There's also the "WTF stress" that would go with being off cycle anyway, before even any of the other effects that would naturally happen. While not quite to the same level, if you've known anyone that was between the Test and Result time period for a cancer diagnosis, it does some weird things to people.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So if getting evicted caused Ollie to miss her period, how do you explain Proctor's constant PMS since he was threatened with eviction?

Negzana

Memory is hilariously bad at this game, she's been on the same world for like 6 hours now

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

This military shark woman that isn't gura is playing Need For Speed Underground 2

So if getting evicted caused Ollie to miss her period, how do you explain Proctor's constant PMS since he was threatened with eviction?
Evicted what?

Negzana

See I'm not the one who needs meds even she misses streaming

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

This military shark woman that isn't gura is playing Need For Speed Underground 2

Evicted what?

It happened like a month ago. Her landlord wants to sell the house she was living in, so she had to leave. I think she ended up just moving a few doors down the street.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
some nijiENs, small corpos (mostly from Brave) and indies will be having a crab game collab on the 21st

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing PowerWash Sim

Fatum Ruptor playing ER

Clip tax. Korone Rider

Limkin

some nijiENs small corpos (mostly from Brave) and indies will be having a crab game collab on the 21st
Would be the first stream for Kunai in 2 months. At least with her own POV, I don't know if she appeared anywhere else but didn't stream

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
POV: You just asked the cute, totally normal blonde woman at the lemonade stand out for a drink:

:smugmoona:

Her third anniversary is tomorrow! I think she might be doing the big celebration for it on Wednesday based on her weekly schedule, but I'm sure she'll do something tomorrow too. I have stuff to do at work tomorrow, but I don't think I have much on Wednesday, so I may conveniently be too sick to go to work on Wednesday...
:gloomiLaugh:

Also, she's streaming on YT right now:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
GSip-K5XoAQUOLB.png

airi doesnt want to use all her pto and has to slave away at her korean black company.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Would be the first stream for Kunai in 2 months. At least with her own POV, I don't know if she appeared anywhere else but didn't stream
Nah, she, like Kotoka, pretty much decided to AFK from actually streaming.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

closedblas

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
some nijiENs, small corpos (mostly from Brave) and indies will be having a crab game collab on the 21st

Good to see Vivi is building bridges to the indie/small corpo scene for future use.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Based on my Christian view in this Christian forum, Jesus happened. So there is a possibility that she can get pregnant without dicks.
I'm not a religious man. But God, if you're really up there, and you actually are considering cucking a vtuber fanbase via divine intervention, skip Ollie and pick one with a unicorn fanbase. Let us enjoy the madness as chumbuds wrap their heads around it.

Top Bottom