"DO NOT remind me of my mortality, lest I remind you of yours"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie's released a new cover. This time, it's a song from Limbus Company.

Tagging @Awoogers since I know he loves Rie's Limbus Company content.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Today's Yuuna :architect:-post:

The feeder, fated to feed everyone but herself:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Niji's downfall wasn't "in 3 seconds" they spent a whole year shitting the bed and killing their goodwill, Selen just broke the camel's back. Her goodwill mostly comes from people wanting to hate Niji by supporting her, that wasn't really planned and she wouldn't have gotten nearly as big if her departure wasn't such a big shitfest imo.
I'd say without nijihate factor, she could've get her realistic "500k in a year" goal. HYTE and wrestletuber would happen regardless.
I don't know, it feels like the moment both Kuro and Quinn got the freedom to do whatever they wanted they fell for the lazier approch to content creation.
I think Kuro is recovering, he filmed a whole ass opening for recent cooking stream. Though he still fucking around with variety, not trying to cut any personal niche. Funny thing, he still have some dedicated women who probably watched him even way before niji.
I don't trust Vshojo to have enough foresight to pick people that are diamonds in the rough. They did this huge song and dance about JP and who did they do with it? Nothing for 2 years. They got MikeCat I guess. Everyone else that has joined recently has basically been Ex-Niji except Haruka and Giga who were close to Zen and somewhat "big". I agree that they did put in the work but common, lets not bullshit ourselves. Being already part of the "in" crowd is what got them in.
They got ex-nijis mainly because of Mouse and Zen networking, they maintain contacts with more people than we ever seen on streams.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Actually I kept seeing people demanding an apology, from who for doing what?
Most of the action taken were from the public/"fans" and not directly from bilibili themselves. It makes 0 sense for them to apologize.

Should Xi Jinping apologize for the chinese citizens attacks on Hololive?
Yes. If Winnie apologizes I'll forgive B2. He's gotta wear the ears though
If anything some of the Nijis are perfect examples of how you can rebound after joining another corpo that gives you more resources (Matara, Michi), still get views even without one and at your pace (Mint) and how important it is to establish connections (Doki), i dont think any of the ex-Holos have done this as well as the ex-nijis
I think Kson has. She's still openly friends with some Holos, friends with all the OGs, is in her favorite game and is friends with all the girls she was competing against. The JP scene is hard and only Niji's Aoi has a similar amount of popularity. Surprise, Aoi is also an Apex addict!

As far as EN: Sana isn't interested, Magni is an idiot and Vesper actively sabotages his growth so yea, Nijis are killing it comparatively.

Someone said Quinn paid a lot of money for whatever this is
Harry Potter x Neon tech ware
GP--3cbW4AAGtK-
So in lieu of this abomination I'd like to share one of the best models out there

Chimugis merch is also exactly what I wish more vtuber merch would be like, understated and well designed. I just wish she would restock the old merch. Wanna learn more? Watch her subtitled lore video! No? Watch it anyways because it's really really cute.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
no but they go bad at 40 :gloomiLaugh:
Maki Hojyo is 45, she hasn't gone bad yet. :smugpipi:
Now people are making shit out. “Exclusively”? How do you even know that? a lot of Latinos on the Internet know English because it is necessary to interact with the wider communities, but to imply that the Latinos that watch EN/JP don't watch the ES vtuber scene is stupid.
"If you don't watch Hololive, you're not Latinx" - Presidente de la Republica del Pueblo, General Nenélove.
"I'm like a whale" - Ember Amane, 2024

:architect:

:MozumiPichi: time to hunt.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Suisei in the Baki Art Style looks weird

Hololive Taiwanese sponsors still going on

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Vesperbell's Kasuka releasing a cover premiere of Hana ni Natte at 8PM JST.

Re:AcT's Kulaku Lie continuing Chrono Trigger at 10PM JST after witnessing the Day of Lavos recording.

She renamed Crono Kulaku but kept the others since for her it might be awkward renaming the other characters to fellow Re:AcT members.

VSpo backseating in LoL.

Amamiya Kokoro and VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi has their first LoL date interrupted by Riot.

Tell us about Varium. At first glance I thought she was Amoria from V&U. I like the chuuni name and her slightly nasally voice.
Can't tell much about the corpo as I mainly follow the individuals but for a quick info, started 2022 with three gens currently. Two from the first gen retired due to poor health (Louise Priere and Tsukiyoi Avi).

Serenade Oxblood who I shilled is their top talent with close to 84k subs, the second is around half her numbers. Great singer with a clear voice and can also play the guitar. She was formerly Re:AcT's Isana Kuryu and her voice used to be more normal (with 1/10 of her sub numbers, is it because of her voice or because of Re:AcT association I don't know).
Same illustrator as Amoria and Niji's Hyakumantenbara Salome.

The others I follow are Amemochi Nina (same illustrator as Shion) who usually plays retro RPGs in the afternoon, and Nanase Eru (same illustrator as Sakamata) who also sings well. Right now one of the 2nd gen Shirahoshi Awawa is playing DBZ Kakarot.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rie's released a new cover. This time, it's a song from Limbus Company.

Tagging @Awoogers since I know he loves Rie's Limbus Company content.

FUCK WHY IS IT MY FAVORITE SONG

for an unbiased review from a mili fan ever since LoR and a femboy at music: needs more emotions
somehow it doesnt hit as much as the original in terms if delivery in giving up dreams to actually picking yourself up to fly again finding hope thats within yi-sang(this case rie) but its not a bad cover its actually decent for one

for the biased review: you fucking whore sing more i need my mili covers and i will sacrifice african newborns to get that youre not even a bad singer youre one of the decent ones out there

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
FUCK WHY IS IT MY FAVORITE SONG

for an unbiased review from a mili fan ever since LoR and a femboy at music: needs more emotions
somehow it doesnt hit as much as the original in terms if delivery in giving up dreams to actually picking yourself up to fly again finding hope thats within yi-sang(this case rie) but its not a bad cover its actually decent for one

for the biased review: you fucking whore sing more i need my mili covers and i will sacrifice african newborns to get that youre not even a bad singer youre one of the decent ones out there
Seeing a flip in pain like this nearly makes up for seeing a flip in the first place.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Look at EN:
Gen 1
Gura, Massive creator, mostly known as a music video shitposter with some vtubing and streaming on the side
Calli, middling music career, not a vtuber
Kiara, failed idol, middling cosplay career, not a vtuber

Ame, literal fucking who, tiny indie
Ina, successful gacha artist, did streaming super minimally

Gen 2
Irys, pretty popular online singer, did some vtubing iirc
Kronii, mostly unknown voice actress, had a failed career as a miniscule vtuber for a miniscule corpo nobody remembers
Bae, was a member of Myholotv a mostly defunct small corpo
Fauna, asmr vtuber, idk how popular she even was

Mumei, massive creator and part-time vtuber iirc
Sana, successful gacha artist, not a vtuber

Gen 3
FWMC, mostly forgotten idols, terminated from their previous small-time vtuber career
Bijou, tiny indie
Shiori, famous OG vtuber
Nerissa, popular cover singer and quasi-vtuber

Gen 4
Ceci, middling indie
Raora, very prominent artist with tons of industry connections, also a vtuber
ERB, voice actress and singer, never a vtuber
Gigi, graduated member of v4mirai, also a vtuber even before that, never super popular
One more small correction, Eilemonty was a Vtuber

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Don't let all this Vshojo nepotism talk distract you from the fact that Froot cheated on her husband while he was serving in the military overseas.
Speaking of, did she open her mouth crying about the nepotism allegations yet? We all know how these auditions will turn out, it's all for show.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
They aren't shutting up. They don't understand issue people have with their auditions either.

Archive

Rare Geega L. For the many times she remained silent, I don't know what urged her to talk shit in this instance.
Why is it so hard to own it up instead of pitybaiting, I guess the estrogen clouds proper judgement.

stassy

1st blunder of this year for Azki, her birthday merch got cancelled by....Guess, the brand, which will be removed from the hoodie and some others collectable
1.jpg

Also Wamy alt account is baiting for followers by shooting some "rewards" (aka more cosplay photos with matsuri style view) the more followers she get...time to fire the rrats?

DanishCookies

NEED compilation of this

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter