"I fought all of those Japanese aunties for the last pack of Strong Zero Lemon"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Punished Lurker

I wouldnt disagree that her explosive numbers post redebut were from the drama, but what im trying to point out is that she very smartly used her goodwill and connections with people, who maybe gave her attention out of pity, or maybe because she was an exemplar talent, to very quickly rebuild, i think thats where corpos can learn that talent can eventually grow to such a degree within a community that they're able to extract good will in the event of a non-amicable firing

Unamed/Yugo did incline a bit, she got a suprising amount of gigs in SEA (you may laugh but she is getting comptetent 3Ds from a scene that appreciates her afaik)
U-San has been very successful and Quinn hasn't cause Quinn is an untalented retard who Sayu fans hate because he supported her harassment it's no wonder he's irrelevant without Niji
Now that I've read these comments I wanted to add my thoughts on why I think Kuro and Quinn haven't been as succesful as the other ex-nijis (as the others said U-san seems to have grown popular in SEA so I'm not counting him for this). This all comes from second hand information so take it with a grain of salt

I think the reason Kuro failed to be as succesful as his ex coworkers post niji is because of a mix of several factors: rejecting part of his old fanbase (which was good in my opinion), having several menhera episodes since his debut, his content changing drastically from what he used to do before, having health issues and his schedule being irregular. Some of these happening are not bad but when you combine all of them it can explain why he's not been as popular as the others.
Quinn is a little easier to explain: no one seems to care about him, or at least they don't care about him in the Vtuber sphere. He seems to have the same issues as Kuro with an erratic schedule and his content being things like reacting to youtube shorts, and also his attention seems to be divided between streaming in Twitch and making content for his old youtube channel. On his last Q&A video that got posted here he said he spent a lot of money on his Vtuber avatar only for the videos where he uses his face to get more views.

I don't know, it feels like the moment both Kuro and Quinn got the freedom to do whatever they wanted they fell for the lazier approch to content creation.
Also they both showed their faces:ameliaThink: (I don't know if it has anything to do with what I talked about but I just wanted to throw that out there)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Begone, poser Nerissa. Off with you, tryhard ERB. The queen is fucking back!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Now that I've read these comments I wanted to add my thoughts on why I think Kuro and Quinn haven't been as succesful as the other ex-nijis (as the others said U-san seems to have grown popular in SEA so I'm not counting him for this). This all comes from second hand information so take it with a grain of salt

I think the reason Kuro failed to be as succesful as his ex coworkers post niji is because of a mix of several factors: rejecting part of his old fanbase (which was good in my opinion), having several menhera episodes since his debut, his content changing drastically from what he used to do before, having health issues and his schedule being irregular. Some of these happening are not bad but when you combine all of them it can explain why he's not been as popular as the others.
Quinn is a little easier to explain: no one seems to care about him, or at least they don't care about him in the Vtuber sphere. He seems to have the same issues as Kuro with an erratic schedule and his content being things like reacting to youtube shorts, and also his attention seems to be divided between streaming in Twitch and making content for his old youtube channel. On his last Q&A video that got posted here he said he spent a lot of money on his Vtuber avatar only for the videos where he uses his face to get more views.

I don't know, it feels like the moment both Kuro and Quinn got the freedom to do whatever they wanted they fell for the lazier approch to content creation.
Also they both showed their faces:ameliaThink: (I don't know if it has anything to do with what I talked about but I just wanted to throw that out there)
I think its pretty obvious that they dont have any passion for vtubing and quite likely have their grievances with the type of audience their stint at Niji attracted, both by their own hand and by the general atittude of the brand's consumers as a whole

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I know it is not IRYS related, but I am sure Taiwaneses love to do cross-dress in different convention, and I sweared I saw some Cross-dress IRYS :smugrys:

Just to let you guys here know for a fact, Taiwan is the most LGBT friendly in East Asia. It's one of the reasons why you see more cross-dressers from that country. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Begone, poser Nerissa. Off with you, tryhard ERB. The queen is fucking back!
TL note: IRyS>coomerbaiting raven>red brit woman (derogatory)

niggaphil

Just to let you guys here know for a fact, Taiwan is the most LGBT friendly in East Asia. It's one of the reasons why you see more cross-dressers from that country. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
And Taiwan is also one of the East Asia country where highest number of LGBT people act as pedo molesting and grooming the Taiwanese children :tenmakys:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
the freedom to do whatever they wanted they fell for the lazier approch to content creation.
The :talentfreedom: Special
Ambition and Growth is for Losers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Two outsider dramaniggas discuss how to gatekeep the community they should've been gatekept out of... truly ironic, chef's kiss.
I'm actually gonna watch to see if anything retarded gets said.
Honestly watching this feels like watching some kind of puppet theater, acting like "LE NORMIES" are gonna enter vtubing because of the dodgers collab when every single thing they discuss has already happened to vtubing and imo is fucking rampant, the time to gatekeep is long fucking gone dude, that ship sailed in 2021 LOL.

Also the implied claim that seeing vtubers as "just streamers" is somehow some new thing and that before that it was all idolshit, honestly goes to show how much these guys know about vtubing pre-2020. For those not in the know, the first agency to really push for idol activities WAS Holo, and as we were told recently by (someone I don't remember who it was) the idol direction was only cemented after 1st fes THAT IS FUCKING 2020 my guy, vtubing was 4 years old by that point. The first vtubers were regular youtubers with avatars, they did skits and played games in short form videos, Nijisanji pioneered streaming in 2018 bro and they were regular streamers with avatars, wtf are these guys on?

...Unless they mean disregarding the model entirely and going fleshie to please the coomers, then yeah that was probably invented fairly recently by twitch.

6/10 I thought it would be worse, waiting for the mask off moment.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Nasa is doing a handcam stream

She has a death note :pikayabai:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Should just say :" VSHOJO DONT FUCKING PICK EX NIJIS AND EX HOLOS IN YOUR AUDITIONS" to be more honest
Yep. Feels like that's what she said.

nah Zen THE COMPANY where you are did a audition AND FUCK THEM OVER by choosing a nepo hire, go bitch somewhere else because Gunrun is going to nepohire again

I don't trust Vshojo to have enough foresight to pick people that are diamonds in the rough. They did this huge song and dance about JP and who did they do with it? Nothing for 2 years. They got MikeCat I guess. Everyone else that has joined recently has basically been Ex-Niji except Haruka and Giga who were close to Zen and somewhat "big". I agree that they did put in the work but common, lets not bullshit ourselves. Being already part of the "in" crowd is what got them in.

So far it has fairly worked. They have mostly stayed out of retarded drama these past few years and all of their talents (except Hajime) seem to be active and somewhat healthy. Clearly they are the kings of Vtubing when it comes to Twitch.

Also the implied claim that seeing vtubers as "just streamers" is somehow some new thing and that before that it was all idolshit, honestly goes to show how much these guys know about vtubing pre-2020. For those not in the know, the first agency to really push for idol activities WAS Holo, and as we were told recently by (someone I don't remember who it was) the idol direction was only cemented after 1st fes THAT IS FUCKING 2020 my guy, vtubing was 4 years old by that point. The first vtubers were regular youtubers with avatars, they did skits and played games in short form videos, Nijisanji pioneered streaming in 2018 bro and they were regular streamers with avatars, wtf are these guys on?
I think they meant on en and not in JP. Every single agency in EN was pushing for that Hololive model. Hell Sakana sometimes even tries to convince people that Phase is an idol company.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yep. Feels like that's what she said.

I don't trust Vshojo to have enough foresight to pick people that are diamonds in the rough. They did this huge song and dance about JP and who did they do with it? Nothing for 2 years. They got MikeCat I guess. Everyone else that has joined recently has basically been Ex-Niji except Haruka and Giga who were close to Zen and somewhat "big". I agree that they did put in the work but common, lets not bullshit ourselves. Being already part of the "in" crowd is what got them in.

So far it has fairly worked. They have mostly stayed out of retarded drama these past few years and all of their talents (except Hajime) seem to be active and somewhat healthy. Clearly they are the kings of Vtubing when it comes to Twitch.

I think they meant on en and not in JP. Every single agency in EN was pushing for that Hololive model. Hell Sakana sometimes even tries to convince people that Phase is an idol company.
>Vshojo

RiverBear

nah Zen THE COMPANY where you are did a audition AND FUCK THEM OVER by choosing a nepo hire, go bitch somewhere else because Gunrun is going to nepohire again

>Open auditions in 2022
>hire 2 people who were already unofficially part of your group
>hire literally no one else during that period
>open auditions again in 2024
>complain that people assume you'll just hire people in your friend group again

Imagine your actions having consequences. Who would have thought. Maybe if they didn't hire talents who weren't in the VShojo sphere already, this could have been all avoided.

On one hand, I can sympathize with the idea of VShojo (not really a company a sense) being apprehensive with hiring diamonds in the rough - imagine hiring a 2-view in VShojo who will just leave in less than a year because they don't "fit". It makes sense to hire people who are already big and have shown that they are willing to tough it out for years

On the other hand, there was literally no point in doing the whole song and dance of "look guys, YOU have a chance to join VShojo if you audition!" only to hire people in their friend group already. If they didn't "open" auditions, maybe people's public perception of them would have been more positive

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

roru

rumao even

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God why is the unfunny TTS comedic hole with the ugliest models I've ever seen even more emotionally unstable than the actual women in the company?

The thing is there's nothing wrong with offering positions to people you already think are a good fit, and there's nothing wrong with opening auditions on top of that in case any surprise talent you weren't aware of apply, but making pity posts like this to farm "I'm so sorry people are being mean to you :( :(" replies just makes them seem insecure about it.

They're right in that they're never going to please everyone and there's always gonna be someone convinced there's a conspiracy one way or another, but that happens with everything every vtuber does ever, so just act professionally and say nothing, and let the management handle recruitment and run their business properly rather than trying to beg for twitter's approval on their behalf.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"I'm like a whale" - Ember Amane, 2024

:architect:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

What could she have almost said?
:smugselen:

Beats me.
1720677030054.png