"Brazil country of the sun live in its light. EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
God why is the unfunny TTS comedic hole with the ugliest models I've ever seen even more emotionally unstable than the actual women in the company?

The thing is there's nothing wrong with offering positions to people you already think are a good fit, and there's nothing wrong with opening auditions on top of that in case any surprise talent you weren't aware of apply, but making pity posts like this to farm "I'm so sorry people are being mean to you :( :(" replies just makes them seem insecure about it.

They're right in that they're never going to please everyone and there's always gonna be someone convinced there's a conspiracy one way or another, but that happens with everything every vtuber does ever, so just act professionally and say nothing, and let the management handle recruitment and run their business properly rather than trying to beg for twitter's approval on their behalf.
The only way that Vshojo is going to beat the accusations of being a nepo hire company is if, you know, they actually did legitimate auditions and not nepo hires. No-one can tell me that Vshojo did auditions, got thousands upon thousands of applications and couldn't find one high-quality applicant in their list that wasn't an unknown that would fit their company and be worth investing in? I call bullshit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Ballpark_Look

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

nah Zen THE COMPANY where you are did a audition AND FUCK THEM OVER by choosing a nepo hire, go bitch somewhere else because Gunrun is going to nepohire again

Ever since your people got in, you haven't had any spergouts where you removed VShojo from your name Zentreya. CHECKMATE I THINK! OBVIOUSLY it being your playground has made it more tolerable for you!

They got MikeCat I guess.
Reminder that she isn't even there anymore anyway so that's irrelevant regardless. And she left to the fanfare of Kson awkwardly claiming she had nothing to do with hiring out of nowhere. Which is either funny because A: Mike is so fuckin mental Kson tried to distance herself or B: It was another "AYO THIS PERSON IS POPULAR RIGHT? HIRE HER!" situation. She did get to take the model and run though.

Speaking of finding low view count gems: This part :BijouBijou:

She's so autistic bros. I adore her and have had many laughs. Thank you Cover.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

IRyS's new original in 3 minutes

Irys dropping a straight EuroBeat song about her love for carbonated soft drinks is definitely a HoloLive approach to things. And credit to Kanaru for a full Initial D MV.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The only way that Vshojo is going to beat the accusations of being a nepo hire company is if, you know, they actually did legitimate auditions and not nepo hires. No-one can tell me with a straight face that Vshojo did auditions, got thousands upon thousands of applications and couldn't find one high-quality applicant in their list that wasn't an unknown that would fit their company? I call bullshit on that.
I just don't care if they nepo hire or not, the auditions are just there to keep their options open rather than them committing to taking on 2view indies in particular. Even if they're doing the auditions 100% in good faith, having a huge pre-existing audience is obviously going to be more favourable to the company than someone smaller they'd have to invest significantly more time and money into marketing.

I'd like more new blood in corpo vtubing too, personally I find having to pretend every new debut is a totally new person even though I recognised their voice the moment they started talking to be trivialising the charm of vtuber kayfabe, but I also realise the scene has evolved immensely over the last few years and there are wiser business decisions on offer now than gambling on literal-whos.

All they need to do is get people like Zentreya to shut the fuck up and let them do their thing rather than playing into the twitter sentiment that this is like their school events where the special needs kid can get a participation trophy even though the other guy is better at branding, networking, and pulling in an audience than him.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just don't care if they nepo hire or not, the auditions are just there to keep their options open rather than them committing to taking on 2view indies in particular. Even if they're doing the auditions 100% in good faith, having a huge pre-existing audience is obviously going to be more favourable to the company than someone smaller they'd have to invest significantly more time and money into marketing.

I'd like more new blood in corpo vtubing too, personally I find having to pretend every new debut is a totally new person even though I recognised their voice the moment they started talking to be trivialising the charm of vtuber kayfabe, but I also realise the scene has evolved immensely over the last few years and there are wiser business decisions on offer now than gambling on literal-whos.

All they need to do is get people like Zentreya to shut the fuck up and let them do their thing rather than playing into the twitter sentiment that this is like their school events where the special needs kid can get a participation trophy even though the other guy is better at branding, networking, and pulling in an audience than him.
Excuse me if this is self-fellation, but I think Holo has maintained a pretty good balance of literal who's, non-vtubers and experienced vtubers with their hiring over the years.

Look at EN:
Gen 1
Gura, Massive creator, mostly known as a music video shitposter with some vtubing and streaming on the side
Calli, middling music career, not a vtuber
Kiara, failed idol, middling cosplay career, not a vtuber

Ame, literal fucking who, tiny indie
Ina, successful gacha artist, did streaming super minimally

Gen 2
Irys, pretty popular online singer, did some vtubing iirc
Kronii, mostly unknown voice actress, had a failed career as a miniscule vtuber for a miniscule corpo nobody remembers
Bae, was a member of Myholotv a mostly defunct small corpo
Fauna, asmr vtuber, idk how popular she even was

Mumei, massive creator and part-time vtuber iirc
Sana, successful gacha artist, not a vtuber

Gen 3
FWMC, mostly forgotten idols, terminated from their previous small-time vtuber career
Bijou, tiny indie
Shiori, famous OG vtuber
Nerissa, popular cover singer and quasi-vtuber

Gen 4
Ceci, middling indie
Raora, very prominent artist with tons of industry connections, also a vtuber
ERB, voice actress and singer, never a vtuber
Gigi, graduated member of v4mirai, also a vtuber even before that, never super popular

While myth did have the most unknowns (probably due to the EN market barely existing back then), every gen has had at least one SUPER popular/influential member and one nobody/non vtuber. The thing with vshojo as I have said many times, is that this hiring popular people shtick of theirs is not just because they don't wanna try their hand at a nobody, imo it's mostly because their model relies on leeching off of the popularity of their members, that is what allows them to be relevant enough to operate in such a hands-off manner. This may change now that they gorged on Niji's remains but hiring small creators is simply not as profitable for them as it is for others.

The problem is that highly independent talents do not grow the brand, and growing the brand is necessary to then use that brand to cultivate new talent to grow more brand, that is the model that Holo and everyone else who copies them follows. Vshojo has a very weak, loose brand, they're more like a friendgroup or an MCN rather than an actual company with products, so people don't like "Vshojo" people like "Ironmouse", this is compounded by a billion other little factors like no generations, little to no events, very hands off management, and tons of individual liberty, which is certainly good for PR and optics but terrible for branding.

A strong brand is required to grow talents from the ground up, that is the reason for the whole "hurr durr Holo makes you popular by default!" mother of sophisms which cuntnur gave us. Vshojo doesn't follow this mode, so their only way to grow in relevance is a) Moral victories (hiring mistreated talents) and b) gobbling up already popular people that make the brand more popular without having to develop it organically. They have very much adopted the sports team strategy, unless a team is regionally related to you, you don't like them because they are this or that team, you like them because they have specific players which are the ACTUAL things you like. That is vshojo, they have simply done their usual of not following the pack, whether that is a good or bad thing I will not decide for you.

I honestly find it really strange this particular criticism of vshojo has lasted so long, but I guess that in the scale of "victimhood" random indies are lower than a collection of very large quasi-indies and their obvious friends, so that allows twitter to keep bashing them when otherwise it would've been handwaved away.

Last edited:

Bronze

They aren't shutting up. They don't understand issue people have with their auditions either.

Archive

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They aren't shutting up. They don't understand issue people have with their auditions either.

Archive

This is so retarded, I was willing to forgive the TTS fag as him having another melty but this will only make things much worse, by acknowledging this you only validate people's criticisms.
Edit:
1720682452273.png
ANOTHA ONE YASSS QUEEN! YOU GO GIRL!
Almost everyone under that fucking tweet is a god damn orbiter LOL, REALLY PROVING THE HAYDURS WRONG FOLX!

I am beginning to belieb that this is all a plot by Yagoo's agents to take people's attention away from his bowing down to Xi's mighty cock.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast

God's Strongest Dragoon

Archive

>Zen's friend that was hired because she was Zen's friend starts sperging about nepohire accusations
She really is a white woman, huh?

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

frz

holy shit I caught up on almost 100 pages of back reading
@Empty_Inbox thank you for the recaps, very helpful
Even if I do end up reading most pages anyways, because I just like wasting time like that
How gay are you now after wading through all that faggotry in one go.
I remember Cover is hiring diamonds in the rough indies before. Like Ame, Bijou, and some others on the JP side as well.
Edit:

Kiara has declared war on England.

Interesting pov I found from vreddittors and vtweeters. They considered waabyuu a "medium-sized pick up" and not "experimenting enough" because she had 10k followers on twitch and wasn't streaming to 10 viewers.
It is impossible to please the vtweeter crowd. They don't want to see a small streamers getting picked. They want "one of them" getting picked. Vshojo sperging out like this doesnt help lmao. You don't engage vs shit because your hands now stink of shit.
Look at EN:
Gen 1
Gura, Massive creator, mostly known as a music video shitposter with some vtubing and streaming on the side
Calli, middling music career, not a vtuber
Kiara, failed idol, middling cosplay career, not a vtuber

Ame, literal fucking who, tiny indie
Ina, successful gacha artist, did streaming super minimally

Gen 2
Irys, pretty popular online singer, did some vtubing iirc
Kronii, mostly unknown voice actress, had a failed career as a miniscule vtuber for a miniscule corpo nobody remembers
Bae, was a member of Myholotv a mostly defunct small corpo
Fauna, asmr vtuber, idk how popular she even was

Mumei, massive creator and part-time vtuber iirc
Sana, successful gacha artist, not a vtuber

Gen 3
FWMC, mostly forgotten idols, terminated from their previous small-time vtuber career
Bijou, tiny indie
Shiori, famous OG vtuber
Nerissa, popular cover singer and quasi-vtuber

Gen 4
Ceci, middling indie
Raora, very prominent artist with tons of industry connections, also a vtuber
ERB, voice actress and singer, never a vtuber
Gigi, graduated member of v4mirai, also a vtuber even before that, never super popular
Small correction, natsumi moe was streaming to 20 viewers on bilibili a month before she got accepted. Yes she was a big og vtuber. But her content and content style sadly is no longer welcomed by the internet/algorithm, she might be hololive smallest ever pick up.
She did improve and mold her style towards hololive since she got accepted.
Sony picked up one of the 4 heavenly kings and see how it goes. Their skills and popularity from 7 years ago doesn't tranfer to the present day.

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Don't let all this Vshojo nepotism talk distract you from the fact that Froot cheated on her husband while he was serving in the military overseas.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
there's one, surefire way for VSJ to own "the haters":

out of everyone in the application process, just hire a single (1) non-nepo chuuba alongside whomever else is going to join - it is just that easy!

that's what the auditions are for in the first place, right? surely thousands of applicants won't be given the runaround in favor of someone already integrated in their ecosystem, right

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 4200-4250

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo

post | Other thread - Slapfight of thhrang vs sharty kids on Farms keeps going

post | Recommendation - Mewrila_ on Twitch, playing Oldschool Runescape. Discussion on vtubers playing the game

post | Crazy Cooking Devil Anon Shito is having her fifth Anniversary

Filian Models Situation Continues
post | Filian and Vtubers Award show discussion continues. It is long and not always coherent
post | Apparently there was a promo of Filian's nendo at Anime Expo Day 1, removed for the second Day

post | More about people jumping in to shit on her
post | Someone called Kurogane Endo wonders why Filian's friends didn't hold her accountable
post | He is a dramafarmer with a google doc

post | randomtranny's opinion on Filian
post | Also about money of someone Filian's size

post | Update from the artist jingo - Asked to shut down the merch. Also artist doesn't want to sell the copyright as this model is used by others
post | Not shut down, suspended, translation shenanigans
post | Seems pretty definitive

post | Sero (@SerotinaVT) thinks Filian being silent is disrespectful
post | She seems desperate to ride the drama
post | Another model, chibi Filian, also seems stolen from VRChat

post | Later - First Filian stream after the start of the drama
post | Clip - Filian addresses the situation, involved parties are talking. Also artist's Korean message uses the word "stopped", not "suspended"
post | Filian's original model was in the works since 2022, has never been shown. Also about Gosegu from Isegye Idol, who started out using the Mint model by Komado

post | Legal Mindset is collabing with Alicja Da Lontano from globie, talking about vtubber rigging
post | Pyrocynical covers the situation

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pico and Nasa are doing an off-collab with Sakura Nagomi and No Kamemushi
post | Hina is celebrating 30k subs
post | VeXpo announced Agency or Indie live talk with Lumi Kaneko and Nina Saotome

post | Bonnie's Donothon is ongoing. She is going to join VSMP

post | ▷ HLO | A compilation of Holo Dodgers collab
post | The Hololive GoodSmile panel is being broadcast on Anime Expos livestream (not available atm)

post | Sayu posted a video of her collab with Filian. Discussion on over-editing
post | Rrat - Sayu is showing her support
post | Most likely had the video scheduled since she's busy with AX
post | It was a members first video uploaded few days ago

post | ₪ IDL | Pina plays Dead by Daylight with, D.K Graves, Arial Yuriko, Nikki Rei and Katta
post | Rin Penrose is back

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Vshojo with Behind the Scenes panel at AX. Discussion on IronMouse and CDawgVA

post | ▷ HLO | There was an alleged Suisei doxx at the end of the last year. An IRL photo
post | Subaru?
post | Supposedly debunked

post | PixelLink's Arisu Oshiro had to go to urgent care. About her bad luck with EN corpos - CyberLive (allegedly), Tsunderia, and AkioAir, her indie persona Maria Paradisia

post | Cole Sprouse (an actor) has attended some anime con

post | ◷ NIJ | Nijisanji EN concert Summer Jam

post | Numi got robbed. EDIT: Apparently it was more of a pickpocketing rather than straight robbery

post | VSPO! EN girls playing Chained Together

post | Mikeneko cosplays as Rushia. Yes, Uruha Rushia formerly of Hololive
MikeNeko Fiasco thread, because people discuss things mentioned there

post | rye cosplayed as Yuko Yurei. If I got a nickel...
post | Later - She met fans IRL
post | BBC Archive, for reasons. Discussion on the length some people go for women online

post | DaisydoodleVT rebrands

post | Parrot’s sponsor Honkai Star Rail didn't pay him, too dank for CCP (Chinese Vox, social credit, Taiwan etc). Discussion on the approval process
post | Later - Gameinfluencer's Terms of Use and the list of companies they work with

post | ▷ HLO | Flare finished moving to a new place, showed her new cats and asked her mom to say hi
post | Ame wishes Kiara Happy Birthday, draws an art
post | Kiara's Birthday stream
post | Nayuta participated in the VN Putrika

post | HoloEN Justice monetization streams
post | Ceci with handcam dollhands, she prints out superchats and glues them into a book

post | Numbers - Justice superchats, Ceci is really ahead
post | Numbers from Playboard, part 1
post | Numbers from Playboard, part 2

post | And numbers - All 4 girls' superchats, info from hololyzer
post | Lists of superchats by currency
post | Question - How's this new HoloEN group going?

post | VSMP server shilling

post | Chikafuji Lisa celebrates her Birthday
post | Part 2

post | Delutaya is participating in a VocaDuo2024 event. Also it's Guchico's Birthday

post | Question - Does anybody know what happened to Layna Lazar? Her Twitter account doesn't exist
post | Her Instagram, Twitch and all YT channels are still up, but her website, Patreon + Twitter are gone. Hacked?

post | Rrat - She went dark just in case, apparently Layna Lazar pulled Filian-like shenanigans with her prepaid model
post | Allegedly Layna made 3D model herself
post | Layna with a video - She got banned on Twitch

post | Kirsche got a gun as a gift from her community for her Birthday

post | JP Crimson Rondo relay playlist

post | Ryan2EZ, Rurumi cosplayer at the Anime Expo

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Henya makes a typo, a discussion on 10key system
post | bothyourhouses about the 10key from a personal experience
post | There are other keyboard apps out there

post | Actual schizophrenic vtuber Morino Kodoku is celebrating her third Anniversary

post | MaiR is celebrating Tanabata which is also her Birthday

post | Possible alts - V&U girls, Goobi and Yumia, Mocha, and Noriko

post | Offtopic - About not locking your doors

post | VA Sakura Ayane covers Stellar Stellar, discussion on her recent VTuber Legend anime
post | Later - A bit of info on the anime. Also a Question - Was there a vtuber who blew up in popularity after a hot mic moment?
post | Ani-One Asia has the first episode on YouTube (might be region locked, check for yourself)

post | Request - Proctor L Collection thread

post | Latest Kson / Guutara stream got privatized because Guutara (not Choco) accidentally showed her face

post | DIY vtuber Hatsumi Shinonome uses a nail and a gas torch as a makeshift soldering iron

post | Question - Who actually likes impersonations?

post | Question - What is spit painting?

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina's Birthday stream
post | Shiina gave a mod status to Rima Evenstar

post | Archive (mega, gofile) - Amiya Aranha - 【Unarchived Karaoke】 Ringing In The Summer Season!
post | Archive (gofile) - Amiya Aranha - 【Unarchived Karaoke】 Ringing In The Summer Season!

post | Nanobites is a wolf now, apparently

post | Grimmi's standee was stolen - by Moriko the Bat

post | Sara Nagare is attending an EU4 collab featuring Clio Aite and a bunch of other vtubers

post | Ⓥ VSJ | It's Melody's Birthday
post | An exploration stream with CDawgVA, DisneyLand

post | ☆ HST | Axel is playing Protostar Twilight, a Stars fangame with Vesper in it

post | Isa's offcollab with Riko Kumae

post | ▷ HLO | About Liz PL's brony content
post | Kronii Sally Sonic Adventures collab, Kronii shuts down global warming topic. Discussion on the rrat that Sally is Kronii's sister
post | Fauna is ready to collab with Justice, the Dungeon returns

post | LaPlus makes her own VALORANT Custom
post | DemonDice says she is busy with her other work, but happy with it

post | Question - Since when did the Holo En account start attempting to have a personality?
Context - HoloEN responded to Raora's slime girls tweet with "Based!"
post | RRat - Possibly a reaction to Kronii bringing up the issues with the EN account's favoritism, they have been promoting almost everything the girls do now

post | ₪ IDL | Roca got to experience US healthcare, shows her leg in a cast
post | Encore girls went out to some farms
post | Fuyo returns
post | About Rin's house renovation

post | About VAllure's Shibi, VOD has to be edited. Family from Haiti, half-black
post | Handcam photo, showing legs

post | Alias, Nova, Rem and Mariya did a Twitterspace from their Airbnb

post | Peperoncino 3D Birthday Live

post | Norio walks everyone through how defamation lawsuits work in Japan

post | Mikeneko posts food pic, discussion on steak

post | Mythos is releasing a new member, Clotho (@FateMythos)
post | Clotho from Mythos got Twitch affiliate before the debut
post | Happens when corpo has a direct contact to Twitch

post | MizzPeachee / Apollo Mythos was called out by BunnyAlisu, who attempted suicide a year ago
post | Interesting parts

post | Rrat - Most of the girls in Mythos has ties to VT Rainbow

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia with a deepdive, Christian Sonic fandom
post | Jelly checks out unofficial Phase Jam games about her

post | Rrat - MariMari hates Hina
post | They live together

post | Hiyori from kawaii is back

post | Nexas announces 16 new talents. Reminder, Nexas has recently opened auditions again

post | ▷ HLO | Mio got a new hairstyle and a red version of her alternate outfit, screenshots
post | About Aqua's Mario Maker levels
post | Haachama got a new outfit, an American restaurant waitress, screenshots

post | The Korone and Koyori Friends With U plushies have manufacturing defects
post | Mumei is in Japan

post | IRyS releasing a new original, one and a half years after her last one
post | The song idea was around for years
post | IRyS got a BL doujin for her anniversary

post | VSpo's Aizawa Ema recently came back from quite a long break

post | Thai vtuber Nanahoshi Nana is selling 5.900 sqm of land (Around 1.4 acres) as a Birthday merch

post | ◷ NIJ | Ange returns, she was hospitalized for Covid pneumonia last month

post | A compilation of black cosplayers

post | Ex-TsunQuest and previously graduated/on hiatus talent Matsuo Meru with a surprise return stream

post | Update on Vsaikyo's list of leaders. Also Shibuya HAL announced a new Valorant event, endorsed by Riot Japan

post | Question - What is the opposite of eugenics?
post | Discussion on music popular in Philippines

post | Compilation of tweets from Tomomi Toraya (ex Woozie)

post | Lord Maulington was in the chat of Trixie

post | Hexa got approved for an appartment, is moving

post | NOA talent and Mythic talent are partners now
post | Question - What happened with the corpo Sayu joined?
post | NOA talent Discord server was re-opened, only confirmed talent info is presented. Sayu's manager and Eois are active on Twitter

post | Brown Woman Update

post | Interesting collab - Mercy, Shibi, Apollo & Poseidon

post | Ladybug Beri is morphing into a spooky inspect

Vshojo Opens Auditions
post | Ⓥ VSJ | Vshojo opens applications
post | Rrat - Lando will join
post | Vshojo streamers give their opinions. Also U-San and Shoto will continue their music duo career in Honk Kong
post | Rrat - Randon and Mel will join
post | Geega talked about the applications on stream

post | Dokibird and 10Jin collab, playing Once Human
post | Dokibird will be a guest at AFA Creators Super Fest Singapore

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa with a stream on How to be a Vtuber on a Budget
post | Runie passed out getting her blood drawn
post | Uruka is asking what to do to celebrate 100K subs

post | Panko's celebrating her 2nd Anniversary
post | Shiina celebrates her 2nd Anniversary

post | Meat is going to collab with Nyana

post | ◷ NIJ | Nijisanji Koshien 2024 announced. Also after almost a year break, Maimoto is back

post | Snoozy talks a bit about Socks Agency, no cuts from Twitch, donations etc. Starts a discussion about virtue signaling

Hololive is back to China, this time officially
post | ▷ HLO | Hololive EN account announces Bilibili World 2024 talents appearances, Sora, Roboco, Matsuri, Kobo
post | Hololive JP account too. Both are getting backlash in the replies
post | Rrat - They gave Haachama a new model to compensate
post | About Alibaba billionaire CEO Jack Ma and how CCP handled him. The context - people demand apology from Bilibili

post | ☆ HST | ▷ HLO | Axel and Elizabeth's first interaction, she was in his chat
post | Clip - Nene shows her new beetles
post | Mori Calliope will be in the One Piece Day live concert along with Ado and a few other artists

post | Tempus got Memento Stop jewelry collab. Also Astel Leda got 2 brand deals with Ajinomoto and Dove
post | @usagoro_0606 (not Lamy) recently updated her roommate account with a new avatar and has been posting more often
post | Iofi announced a 3D Birthday Live, the first from holoID

post | Bae is taking a break
post | Music Verse Fes ending sales of the archive
post | Haachama's PL announced a break
post | IRyS celebrates her 3rd Anniversary

post | ₪ IDL | More Idol team-building

post | Mikeneko announced her 3D

post | Pippa Pebblesworth with UEFA watchalong of Netherlands vs England

post | Sayu sadpost - About her being blocked by a lot of people

post | Doki wants companies to take a chance on diamonds in the rough
post | Rrat - It's because of Ceci, Raora and Gigi - past Soya, Yuniiho and Hamp/Biscotti

post | Question - What do Asian women have that Latinas lack?

post | Ᵽ PHC | Alias invites fans to their meeting

post | Question - Is VOMS project still kicking after loosing talent?

DM me about mistakes, missing info, with general feedback

EDIT: Shiina made Rima a mod, not superchatted her. Thank you @Stunned But Dumb for the correction!

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
The only way I wouldn't be supremely wary about this after the Taiwan incident would be if B2 extended a full apology to Coco and Hachaama but we all know hell will freeze over before that happens so I patiently dread the next time a Holo accidentally trips on the beehive
Cover needs not one but two nukes as is the Japanese tradition, I am hoping that another fiasco is coming. Only then would Cover surrender and backs off the chink market.

Their first nuke is Coco and Haachama, so who's going to be the second nuke?

Top Bottom