"it was on TV there's no way they would've lied on TV"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It's gone? Cause I took thay picture and it was there. Here is the uncropped picture
View attachment 71481
All it means was that one of the mods at Holodex was fooled by the announcement and manually added the stream. It was then removed when they read it was fake on here.

Stunned But Dumb

OK, I don't like posting members stuff, but I at least wanted to see if the rumor is true because I don't like Kobo or anyone getting harrassed, especially over whats probably a lie. Under the spoiler isn't a clip, just a write up.
I'm only going to talk about the "project." Basically she says that she's working on a project that she can't go into detail about and that Hololive is not only supporting her in this, but also trusting her to be the first holomem to take on this project. She believes that it will open up many opportunities for holo so she's honored. She claims its not that big of a deal though. "The opportunity that they can get in the future is going to be lit(?)"
"I will let your imagination to guess"
She talks about a project where she will collab with a brand, but no other details. I can't tell if this is the same project or not, so I decided to mention it. She does say there will be plenty of projects ahead so get excited.
Official Holo will announce something at 2 pm Indo time, 4 pm JST

Skip ahead by a lot and she said that it won't be announced on twitter and that she cannot tell. SHe apologizes and says she can't tell the details and says its for our sake.

That's it. Pretty open ended, so draw conclusions from that I suppose. She of course talked about other stuff, but I won't post about it. Luckily there was a translator in chat for much of it and also she switches between english and Indo (fake language, you can't convince me this isn't a prank that country is just playing on the rest of the world) a lot. I totally understand if this needs to be swept or moved, I just hate rumors being spread over lies and wanted to try and stop it a bit by adding more info and context.

If you guys think this wasn't the best idea, I also don't mind deleting the post? I don't know.

Have a hot chicken please

Sorry Kobo

FL Cascadia

It's gone? Cause I took thay picture and it was there. Here is the uncropped picture
View attachment 71481
Well it's not showing up on either desktop or mobile.
K8IsT.jpg

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
OK, I don't like posting members stuff, but I at least wanted to see if the rumor is true because I don't like Kobo or anyone getting harrassed, especially over whats probably a lie. Under the spoiler isn't a clip, just a write up.
I'm only going to talk about the "project." Basically she says that she's working on a project that she can't go into detail about and that Hololive is not only supporting her in this, but also trusting her to be the first holomem to take on this project. She believes that it will open up many opportunities for holo so she's honored. She claims its not that big of a deal though. "The opportunity that they can get in the future is going to be lit(?)"
"I will let your imagination to guess"
She talks about a project where she will collab with a brand, but no other details. I can't tell if this is the same project or not, so I decided to mention it. She does say there will be plenty of projects ahead so get excited.

Skip ahead by a lot and she said that it won't be announced on twitter and that she cannot tell. SHe apologizes and says she can't tell the details and says its for our sake.

That's it. Pretty open ended, so draw conclusions from that I suppose. She of course talked about other stuff, but I won't post about it. Luckily there was a translator in chat for much of it and also she switches between english and Indo (fake language, you can't convince me this isn't a prank that country is just playing on the rest of the world) a lot. I totally understand if this needs to be swept or moved, I just hate rumors being spread over lies and wanted to try and stop it a bit by adding more info and context.

If you guys think this wasn't the best idea, I also don't mind deleting the post? I don't know.

Have a hot chicken please

Sorry Kobo

The fact that some members took it as a gotcha for bilibili thing is pretty retarded ngl, here I thought she actually said it explicitly

The mentioned scheduled stream exists on bilibili though, so I guess we'll see when it's live later
Screenshot 2024-06-11 183905.png

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
View attachment 71481
HoloDex isn't official. While they probably have a bot to grab every new stream/waiting room on YT, everything else outside of YT (eg. Twitch, Twitter space, etc) have to be manually added by whoever is running the website.
Was she referring to 4pm JST of the next day? I checked all 3 official Twitter account (JP, EN, ID) and nothing related to Kobo has been announced.

Negzana

I think I fucked up my flashdrive and it had an archive of Mel's streams I downloaded. I don't think I backed it up anywhere else, anyone got a mega upload of the archive of Mel or something?

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Lui will be releasing her first album later tonight! Project L stands for Liberty :pomuSalute:
837592352.png

3879252.png

And her new MV for Evil Eye Wink is releasing right after the live:

She only sang original songs for this live too. I didn't realize she had so many already but jesus, Lui's a godlike singer.

Stunned But Dumb

The fact that some members took it as a gotcha for bilibili thing is pretty retarded ngl, here I thought she actually said it explicitly

The mentioned scheduled stream exists on bilibili though, so I guess we'll see when it's live later
View attachment 71482
I followed the page and on there is one video, like an introduction video. I just listened to her speak two languages for an hour. This really doesn't sound like her at all. Maybe I'll be called a dumbass on this later, but it just sounds super off from her inflection? I don't know, thats all I'm willing to put forward into this. She sounds wrong.

USS IOWA

HoloDex isn't official. While they probably have a bot to grab every new stream/waiting room on YT, everything else outside of YT (eg. Twitch, Twitter space, etc) have to be manually added by whoever is running the website.

Was she referring to 4pm JST of the next day? I checked all 3 official Twitter account (JP, EN, ID) and nothing related to Kobo has been announced.
Fuck man this is getting confusing, However it is odd that this is happening about 24 hours before Niji's Q4 report.

frz

She talks about a project where she will collab with a brand, but no other details.
watch this be an onlyfans sponsors that's why they don't want to announce it on twitter. :smugina:
Lui will be releasing her first album later tonight! Project L stands for Liberty :pomuSalute:
837592352.png

3879252.png
Project L
Liberty
Is this a dig at nijisanji :smugmoona:
01. Secret job
02. Evil Eye Wink (premier in 10 minutes)
03. Fools fools fools
04. First cry
05. Charisma
06. Over'd
07. Tori To Re:Treat (Bird and retreat? Bird and feed again? japlish stikes again)
08. Holo Hawk
09. Can you dream?
10. Tsubasa (wings)

Last edited:

Limkin

Last time they did it when Matsuri decided to vaguepost on twitter instead of properly saying it was about collab with a brand. This time it happened when Kobo decided to vaguepost on membership stream instead of saying it properly (and it's apparently a collab with a brand too). Now, I will call Cover retarded just as much as everyone else if they are really trying to get back to appeal to mainlanders, but it doesn't seem to be a coincidence when the details are the same both times

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
FYI Holo does have an official holodex-like site that lists non-youtube stuff too, it doesn't list the scheduled bilibili live as of this writing but that also could be chalked up as minor mistake since I assume they would need to update their bot to include bilibili stuff or they have to add it manually

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
When you have someone like Tenma, who straight up told a dramafag (Falseflag D) to GTFO of her chat and calls randoms on twatter homos, and Dizzy, who at one point was literally carrying Tsunderia on her back (So I'm sure she can notice if Lumi was acting shady behind the scenes) and neither have had any problems with Lumi, I'm confident It's all bullshit.

Limkin

When you have someone like Tenma, who straight up told a dramafag (Falseflag D) to GTFO of her chat and calls randoms on twatter homos, and Dizzy, who at one point was literally carrying Tsunderia on her back (So I'm sure she can notice if Lumi was acting shady behind the scenes) and neither have had any problems with Lumi, I'm confident It's all bullshit.
Or she is buying everyone in Phase with sending them lewds. I mean, she is pale as fuck and not brown or yellow, that's prime waifu material

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo is singing and will have an announcement as well (most likely regarding the 2nd gen live but perhaps member only cover release).

Kyo, please give advance notice when you want to sing.

VSpo's Kokage Tsumugi bantering her senpai.

There's no EN clips of her playing horror games recently but she snorted when she's frightened during Platform 8.

Sakamata and an unhinged fan.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Sayu will be joining a corpo "in a while". Don't have a Twitch account so I couldn't clip it, but she talks about it from 6:01:45 onwards for about 10 minutes:

Some notes:
  • She doesn't have to take down her website for this corpo - implies she still owns her IP
  • She's not forbidden from talking about it, and there are a lot of things in her contract that apply specifically to her.
  • "What they have offered me and guaranteed me is good"
  • Speculation is ok, just don't harass others. "I think speculation when done right is fun".
  • Someone asked if she's joining FaZe Clan (as a joke of course), and she rolled with it for a bit, but clarified that it's different from Phase-Connect in case people got confused ("FaZe Clan not Phase-Connect")
  • She just spent the rest of the stream talking about her schedule, no YT next week, she has an Elden Ring collab with Shiina ("I love Shiina, one of my bestest friends. She's a real one")
That's it, really. She sounds quite happy about it. It looks like she got a good deal and she'll be getting more help with her content, which is what matters.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

niggaphil

837592352.png

3879252.png

And her new MV for Evil Eye Wink is releasing right after the live:

She only sang original songs for this live too. I didn't realize she had so many already but jesus, Lui's a godlike singer.

Did the best hag made a Sweet Liberty Album???

images.jpg

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

View attachment 71482
Quoting myself but the stream is live now, and looks like it's a real deal

USS IOWA

Quoting myself but the stream is live now, and looks like it's a real deal

Welp I guess it really is official then, For real this time.

Top Bottom