"You are calling me deranged? Take a breather and take a look at yourself for a bit, look at how fucking pink you are!"Yuko Yurei
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

One of the most memorable Matsuri clips for me was her going through this after an Apex Tournament (coincidentally with Towa being a teammate) and despite people blaming her and her blaming herself and apologizing for not playing as well as she'd like, she vowed it wouldn't be her last and she would do better the next time. I don't know how that went afterward as I don't pay much attention to her or Apex, but I like that mindset:

I shall be the bearer of bad news. Matsuri never ended up placing any better. She finished that tournament on 4th and had several other 4th finish later on.
She did grind alot and got... too good to win. Unlike towa who stayed at platinum and get really good at 1 support character and has the option of being carried by expro players/vspo best girls (and she did win several tourneys this way)

Matsuri actually hit master in apex and has to be the carry against teams with those ex-pros because of the point system and those expro has the same points as she does, meaning she could never play with them but has to outdo them to win.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
His whole schtick is clout-chasing, someone probably told him the race card wouldn't work for this one so he's walking it back. I don't trust this attention whore at all.
He's a professional vulture, my guy knows this random niggo is never going to win in the court of public opinion against Holo in their own turf so he picked the winning side before anyone could whoop his cowardly ass. God knows that if Holo fucked up a bunch and was looked upon in a worse light he wouldn't give 2 shits, these people have no allegiances to anything or anyone.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

kanpainiggi

Dude really made a whole ass video because Calliope Mori is a more popular rapper than he will ever be but didn't want to just make a strait callout video about her so he decided to just put that in at the last moment. Also she's likely better. Haters are getting clever at least.
:guh:
Yamanba brought up mori himself

archive tweet

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
Seems relevant to here now again
he tripled down

he brings up Mori's old music, Coco saying femboy and Fauna calling someone a stupid monkey while having a faggy collage of the times everyone called him a Yamanba in the twitter comments

Damn somebody made the call on his initial post that he was going to do exactly that, and what would you know...

Attachments

• 1701873828870469.jpg
    1701873828870469.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Limkin

Zyklon Mag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Goldbullet is also prime negro (hoodification turns everyone there into porch monkeys)
Wait is he really?
i was under the impression he was a spic for some reason

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

KsonApologist

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective

Zyklon Mag

Wait is he really?
i was under the impression he was a spic for some reason
He is a boricua but was a former hoodrat. Also listen to that fucker, absolute KFC loving, melon chewing, Yamanba energy :sanasmile:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Yamanba brought up mori himself

archive tweet

Called it. All I can really say. Also I hate when people try that "oh you have to be hood and male to rap?" Purposely ignorant on the subject because you know no artist has ever tried to be 'real' or 'hood' before and they certainly haven't committed crimes to prove a dubious rep that they where 100% gangster before signing a record deal. Oh, no wait, that's literally the majority of the rap industry.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Zyklon Mag

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Called it. All I can really say. Also I hate when people try that "oh you have to be hood and male to rap?" Purposely ignorant on the subject because you know no artist has ever tried to be 'real' or 'hood' before and they certainly haven't committed crimes to prove a dubious rep that they where 100% gangster before signing a record deal. Oh, no wait, that's literally the majority of the rap industry.
He's so hood his most popular raps are all about anime and cartoon with clickbait lewd thumbnails. :SelenHAHAhere:
Screenshot-2024-05-12-192434.png

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Newfriend, I'm going to politely ask you to quit empty posting and stop filling every post with irrelevant images and videos. I realize you just joined, but you clearly have no concept of the rules or the general culture of this forum. I suggest you lurk more and be more mindful of your posts. Or else.
:kaelaGetSomeHelp:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
The spacebattles thread is currently full of a bunch of gay babies arguing that the correct course of action for Cover would be issuing false copyright strikes to take down this guy's video. :whatastory:

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
Newfriend, I'm going to politely ask you to quite empty posting and stop filling every post with irrelevant images and videos. I realize you just joined, but you clearly have no concept of the rules or the general culture of this forum. I suggest you lurk more and be more mindful of your posts. Or else.
:kaelaGetSomeHelp:
Thank you, I think I get it now.

:pomuLove:

Top Bottom