"Eatingu Maiko Tussassonsu Assu... arigatoo!"Nekomata Okayu
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

He's so hood his most popular raps are all about anime and cartoon with clickbait lewd thumbnails. :SelenHAHAhere:
Screenshot-2024-05-12-192434.png
Tbf anime got really popular for the black people these days.
The insanity of not understanding why vtubers dont use dark skins and all looks like anime characters though, despite watching anime. Either he is too stupid to understand vtubing is a niche branch of anime culture or maybe he doesnt actually like anime and has ghostwriters who do.

> Calling your own stuff "the best"
> League of legends.
Yeah that's all I needed to know about this neeg.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Limkin

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He's so hood his most popular raps are all about anime and cartoon with clickbait lewd thumbnails. :SelenHAHAhere:
Screenshot-2024-05-12-192434.png
Stolen from the groomcord
apparently this was from some years ago

goonera.jpg

He is like 32 now

Last edited:

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
Please apply @TheDarkEnjoyer
I would love to meet my lord and savior Mr. Luca Kaneshiro, but they say to never meet your heroes, so thinking twice, I must say it was a super hard decision to end up trying to not think of a way to integrate the idea of joining and fantasizing about what could've been a nice thing.

Sven

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I would love to meet my lord and savior Mr. Luca Kaneshiro, but they say to never meet your heroes, so thinking twice, I must say it was a super hard decision to end up trying to not think of a way to integrate the idea of joining and fantasizing about what could've been a nice thing.
Go back to /vt/ you fucking SEAYamanba

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Newfriend, I'm going to politely ask you to quit empty posting and stop filling every post with irrelevant images and videos. I realize you just joined, but you clearly have no concept of the rules or the general culture of this forum. I suggest you lurk more and be more mindful of your posts. Or else.
:kaelaGetSomeHelp:
EXPLODE HIS FUCKING PENIS ALREADY FUCKING JANNIE, WHAT DO YOU NOT GET PAID FOR YOU BROOMPUSHER?!?
Thank you, I think I get it now.

:pomuLove:
The snark on this man, dear god.
And I thought @MerelyTourist was bad. Laprus was right, the quality of newfags is in severe decline, we should adopt a shoot-first policy and send all of these negroids to the penis explosion chamber.

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
Sorry, I guess I will stop trolling, and lurk for now.
:beatanicrying:

USS IOWA

Looks like they finally announced it, Hope that Kronii is satisfied.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I considered making gawd's video an announcement, but I will limit myself to twitter quotes, because as others have already said, he is literally screaming, shouting and begging for attention over this, and anything more than he's already getting would only play into his hands.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
How long before she accidentally starts one of her streams on the main channel?

frz

The fuck happened in here I looked away for 2 seconds.
I wonder if this will ever get refuted...

View attachment 69831

View attachment 69832
Hey new guy, you should probably stop reposting stupid catalog bait from /vt/ before you get migo'd into oblivion.
Im pretty sure it's not even reposting. He's the same guy.
If you advocate so much about black people at least call yourself theblackenjoyer. Or theniggaenjoyer. Why softballing with dark. You know if you use the word dark, Indonesian monkey are even darker skin colored than american blacks.
I think ollie qualified as dark skinned irl :smugpipi:
She has like 20% white - 80% dark skin even on her model.
Dunno who else within the ID girls.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

kanpainiggi

If you advocate so much about black people at least call yourself theblackenjoyer. Or theniggaenjoyer. Why softballing with dark. You know if you use the word dark, Indonesian monkey are even darker skin colored than american blacks.
I think ollie qualified as dark skinned :smugpipi:
Or maybe put his oshi on his avatar and shill in the thread. If he truly cares that much about black vtubers :ameliaThink:

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective

I think ollie qualified as dark skinned :smugpipi:
@Nenélove is right, I reposted it since I thought it was worth weighing on. I'm actually not the same guy, and the fact that my username has dark in it, is pure coincidence that had nothing to do with the thread funnily enough.

Or maybe put his oshi on his avatar and shill in the thread. If he truly cares that much about black vtubers :ameliaThink:
I don't care that much, I'm still as much of a holo-phase autist, so that should speak for itself.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Sorry, I guess I will stop trolling, and lurk for now.
:beatanicrying:
@Nenélove is right, I reposted it since I thought it was worth weighing on. I'm actually not the same guy, and the fact that my username has dark in it, is pure coincidence that had nothing to do with the thread funnily enough.
I don't care that much, I'm still as much of a holo-phase autist, so that should speak for itself.
ITS too late
I am nicer than the average user of this site but you even fucking Doublepost:laplusgun:

thirteenorphans

I can't believe the final yab is the intern not writing a personalised tweet for Kronii's outfit reveal.

Cover really do need to hire more staff for social media. Personally I hate that it's necessary but the talents really rely a lot on social media for promotion. If they're making talents pay for their own outfits then at least they should help with exposure. It does feel like whoever has access from the Stars side is way more on top of tweets but I think there are still times where stuff gets missed. They need to formally embed social media into their project planning so someone is accountable if shit like this happens again.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I can't believe the final yab is the intern not writing a personalised tweet for Kronii's outfit reveal.

Cover really do need to hire more staff for social media. Personally I hate that it's necessary but the talents really rely a lot on social media for promotion. If they're making talents pay for their own outfits then at least they should help with exposure. It does feel like whoever has access from the Stars side is way more on top of tweets but I think there are still times where stuff gets missed. They need to formally embed social media into their project planning so someone is accountable if shit like this happens again.
They did the same thing to Bae's tweet, i honestly think its more of a woman moment than just Cover being mildy incompetent with tweets of all things

Top Bottom