"I feel like a worthless jigger"Matoimiia
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

Ina's going to be playing Hades II in about half an hour. I actually won't watch this. I don't watch streams of games I plan to play in the future. Ina love though, so check it out.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Ina's going to be playing Hades II in about half an hour. I actually won't watch this. I don't watch streams of games I plan to play in the future. Ina love though, so check it out.

I saw the title and was like "That can't have been three years ago, can it?". But actually it was 3½ (last stream, Nov 12 2020....)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Just how woke is Hades 2? I saw this article (not safe for brain) and it really turned me off of the entire game, but I also know it's not fair to judge a game based on someone else 'praising' it in a kotaku article.
I know it's got a female MC, and Diversity Equity and Inclusion gods, but how 'in your face' is it? (also yes, I know it's not even close to finished yet, plot-wise)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Just how woke is Hades 2? I saw this article (not safe for brain) and it really turned me off of the entire game, but I also know it's not fair to judge a game based on someone else 'praising' it in a kotaku article.
I know it's got a female MC, and Diversity Equity and Inclusion gods, but how 'in your face' is it? (also yes, I know it's not even close to finished yet, plot-wise)
I don't know, the first game was pretty gay as well but still a good game. So far I've only played a little of Hades 2 and it seems to be around the same level apart from some more muscle mommies, which aren't a negative in my opinion. Gameplaywise, I'm not sure how I feel about the combat changes where your charged attacks, charged specials, and casts all cost mana instead of the charges. So far, I'm not a fan of it.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

I do not know what's going on, and I'm sure I won't ever know! That's alright.:BijouBijou:

I feel like we have been getting a new meltdown on twitter on her RM's account every month now. :jellySlurs:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm surprised no one shared Encore's cute debut original. My favorite line is Enya's ~Blazed so bright that I need a sequel~

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
My precious Wemi will be facing off against Filian in the first round of Dokibird's WrestleTuber event!

Archive

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I do not know what's going on, and I'm sure I won't ever know! That's alright.:BijouBijou:

says the femoid throwing a fit over elon musk running his platform the way he wants :Vesper-UNHINGED: It's always fascinating to me how the second generation asian is more white bitch than calli.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ole Murray noticed that our friend Evanito shared a teaser that has a segment that shows Sachiowo's face then splashes Amelia Watsons model with a circle and arrow pointing to it. Like sure yes "everyone" "knows" but this dude must be the biggest fuck up in the whole sphere

AAA

Deleted lol also archive is borked
Edit: nvm I'm dumb

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

Oh man I wish I could actually watch it live. I haven't watched an Ina stream in a while so this could be the perfect excuse to see how she's been :sanasmile:

Serbian Peacemakers

Horo7618

No one in particular
Oh man I wish I could actually watch it live. I haven't watched an Ina stream in a while so this could be the perfect excuse to see how she's been
She said she's planning on more streams than usual this week, so maybe you'll get another chance....

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kris is a massive femboy, but at the same time I really want to see this disgusting black creature get sued into oblivion by cover. I welcome the Total Retard War.
That would be funny, but at most Cover is just gonna strike his video.
Graduation imminent. Some people are suggesting this is because the EN twitter account didn't tweet out the reveal? I'd like to think kronii wouldn't vaguepost for something so dumb.

VSoyBoy

I don't know, the first game was pretty gay as well but still a good game. So far I've only played a little of Hades 2 and it seems to be around the same level apart from some more muscle mommies, which aren't a negative in my opinion. Gameplaywise, I'm not sure how I feel about the combat changes where your charged attacks, charged specials, and casts all cost mana instead of the charges. So far, I'm not a fan of it.
They made a game about Greek mythology Gay??? Political correctness gone mad, modern society is DOOMED!!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
That would be funny, but at most Cover is just gonna strike his video.

Graduation imminent. Some people are suggesting this is because the EN twitter account didn't tweet out the reveal? I'd like to think kronii wouldn't vaguepost for something so dumb.
At least she lasted 2 months longer than Rushia. That deserves a prize!

Speaking of

Who wants to work for not-WACTOR and be her Kouhai?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Unfortunately, I've never been able to find the actual video of this, so I only know of it in this stream, but she's got the talent.
Found it using my script for downloading subtitles from all streams of a channel:

She also mentions some voice acting stream where she did the copypasta previously, but I don't care enough to track that one down and this info should be enough for someone else to do it if they want.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some people are suggesting this is because the EN twitter account didn't tweet out the reveal?
ir could be considering she thanked the HoloJP account for tweeting the reveal. archive

the only other thing I could think of is the person making the MV for her 2nd original song taking too long to be done.
but well :polkawomanmoment: either way.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
ir could be considering she thanked the HoloJP account for tweeting the reveal. archive

the only other thing I could think of is the person making the MV for her 2nd original song taking too long to be done.
but well :polkawomanmoment: either way.

Rrat has favoritsm in HoloEN confirmed

Although, The official HoloEN account did quote it like hours before the premiere if my math isnt wrong?

Edit: im wrong, both the timestamp for both says 19 hours
If she is menhera about the announcement then she is retarded

Last edited:
Top Bottom