"Il piano di oggi e suonare il piano molto piano al terzo piano"Komachi Panko
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The dox portion is amusing because of the whole Kenji bitchfit over Dove (which Ole Kenji didn't even get a new twitch).

It's even funnier with Evan as he allegedly lives with a "big" vtuber and we've had a couple of vtubers say that he requires a NDA to be signed if people come over to his apartment or apparently even if they have a collab with him because of it.

It's just all wonderfully retarded

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The dox portion is amusing because of the whole Kenji bitchfit over Dove (which Ole Kenji didn't even get a new twitch).

It's even funnier with Evan as he allegedly lives with a "big" vtuber and we've had a couple of vtubers say that he requires a NDA to be signed if people come over to his apartment or apparently even if they have a collab with him because of it.

It's just all wonderfully retarded
You see it does not count if they show Ame's face because she is racist and she totally does not have discords full of schizos trying to find out any details about her personal life

DanishCookies

1715535086143.png
>calls out some black content creator (niggeгs don't create, they usually just steal) for doxxing
>reminds people to not be racist
lol

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Daisenpai birthday and getting a new outfit too, is it me or is this time of year just packed with new Holo outfits?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I love that little eye-shift she does right before she says it. She knows what she's saying, and she knows her ESL position will let her get away with it.

God bless that wop.
Panko's model is perfect for her. Tam-u's models have some of the best smug faces in vtubing. They're great.

Holy shit, that's not bad. She can do the full scream and everything, and Flyleaf is not really the first band you'd think of a v-tuber covering.
Another example of Lisa doing harsh vocals:

Unfortunately, I've never been able to find the actual video of this, so I only know of it in this stream, but she's got the talent.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam drawing on requests

Lolime(onanoko) playing Dishonored

Ao and Koyori (story in description is a must read)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I'd find it hilarious if Cover pulled a Valve. Invite the guy to Japan for "PR" reasons, the arrest him as soon as he gets off the plane.
Nigs belong in jail, so they're just making him feel at home.

:nehgah:

Bronze

Tenma's playing My child Lebensborn

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Clara lying through her teeth

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Pekora organized a hololive Minecraft Hardcore server that runs from May 13th to May 20th. [Archive]

English summary I've found:
  • Server will be open from May 13 until May 20
  • It’s over when you die, no revive.
  • Anyone can join, regardless if JP, ID or EN.
  • Goal is killing Ender Dragon and Wither
  • Need to submit a diary after their stream
  • Other events will happen during the server duration
  • Rewards will be given when they complete mission
-------------------------------
Miko gets ignored.

Fauna gets Bau Bau pilled.

Since the connection between Aqua and Watame got brought up again recently on HoloTalk, here's a animation of the initial reveal.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa's thoughts after the tournament:

23829.png

She fought hard but her nerves got the better of her and she made too many mistakes. She said she was even more nervous than during her solo live and it showed. But still, she applied most of what she learned and her matches were great. I understand the feeling and this is Towa so no surprise here, but damn it sucked to see her so disappointed in herself. She had to mute/unmute herself in the team VC for more than an hour because she didn't want them to know how much she was crying. Then she talked to her coach afterwards and completely broke down because he was the biggest reason she wanted to win. To show him everything she learned, make him proud and make sure people didn't try to blame him for her losses. She put way too much pressure on herself and it made her feel worse.

But their conversation got her confidence back. He was very proud of her and happy that she came so far in only a month and a half. There's still so much she can learn and he'd be glad to continue teaching her. They talked about a lot, he made a joke about keeping her awake all night, she called him disgusting and was laughing again soon after. Her new goal is to get Master rank and become the best in Hololive (on the girls' side) by defeating Subaru and Botan. It was a long 10 hours and I'm going to kill myself in Street Fighter if I keep pulling all-nighters to watch anime women play video games, but I can't say it wasn't worth it. Towa love and Coach Tachikawa love :sanasmile:

Also Botan love. The moment chat told her Towa was crying, she immediately DM'd her on Discord :botanpat:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Here are some songs from Hexa's unarchived karaoke last night.

If anyone wants to watch the whole vod, here you go:

Serbian Peacemakers

Kris is a massive femboy, but at the same time I really want to see this disgusting black creature get sued into oblivion by cover. I welcome the Total Retard War.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

I do not know what's going on, and I'm sure I won't ever know! That's alright.:BijouBijou:

A A A

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Happy Mothers day! In celebration of this wholesome event, here's a tweet from the most honest, wholesome, and sweet mother in the entire world!!!

Archive (but without the video sorry)

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I do not know what's going on, and I'm sure I won't ever know! That's alright.:BijouBijou:

So that schizophrenia clip was just a normal clip of her talking to herself over someone else playing that Roulette game I see

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
But their conversation got her confidence back. He was very proud of her and happy that she came so far in only a month and a half. There's still so much she can learn and he'd be glad to continue teaching her. They talked about a lot, he made a joke about keeping her awake all night, she called him disgusting and was laughing again soon after. Her new goal is to get Master rank and become the best in Hololive (on the girls' side) by defeating Subaru and Botan.
This is the kind of stuff I like seeing/hearing. It's not surprising coming from Towa, but I like when a loss, especially one that hits them as hard as bringing them to tears, doesn't keep them down or cause them to give up. It only serves to encourage them to keep going and do better the next time.

One of the most memorable Matsuri clips for me was her going through this after an Apex Tournament (coincidentally with Towa being a teammate) and despite people blaming her and her blaming herself and apologizing for not playing as well as she'd like, she vowed it wouldn't be her last and she would do better the next time. I don't know how that went afterward as I don't pay much attention to her or Apex, but I like that mindset:

As for Towa, I wouldn't have expected this to keep her down for too long before she picked herself back up and vowed to do better next time. After all, she's always kept her head up and being strong enough to move forward despite any hardships in her early Holo days. One reason I have a lot of respect for her. I don't normally watch these as I'm not really big into fighting games, but I'll definitely be rooting for her regardless. I know she'll be able to get to a point where she's calm and confident in herself, and she'll do great.

Also...
Also Botan love. The moment chat told her Towa was crying, she immediately DM'd her on Discord :botanpat:
having a good friend there to support you really means the world. I've always loved the friendship between these two, and I'm always glad to see it runs this deep. I have no doubt in my mind that these two really go out of their way to support each other. Granted, it's not just these two, as we've seen many examples of other Holo girls going out of their way to support one-another, but these two have always been a favorite of mine.

Towa love and Botan love.
:pomuLove:

As always, thanks for the update.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Top Bottom