"Tomorrow?!"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Rare Sunday Doki stream (yesterday's scheduled Apex tournament was postponed on account of the hacking....)

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Shiyuu finally released a new cover

And Lap is going to appear as a guest in the HoloGamers concert in day 2 alongside Lui,Watame and Miko

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Someone around here likes this stuff, I just know it...

kingcaid

Femanon is streaming coffin game. She got another new model last night. Something about being chan adjacent seems to make a chuuba change its model like every other day.

EDIT: Her pc shit its self and shes restarting it.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
Pochi body already being incinerated and mourned

Aviel: YAGOO MANOUVER

Screenshot_1.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Also, we have people in this thread arguing that they must be Asian even after being shown the tweet where they state that they're not. I think it's safe to say that they've succeeded.

They indicate that one set of grandparents are Swedes, and another set are Canadian. Writing off the Swedes, "Canadian" is still non-indicative when they clarify at least one parent is genealogically Swedish but is "Canadian" due to the location of their birth, on the presumption the Swedish grandparents moved to Canada and had a child. With no further indication of what the ethnic background that went into their "Canadian" grandparents, it's not unthinkable that they could be part asian and is just omitted info. They've pretty much proven themselves with their own tweet that the only consideration that goes into their "proof" is location of birth and that's non-indicative of their ethnicity.

Further, sure they claim "caucasian-canadian" but why ever trust a woman to represent herself accurately on the internet? :smugina: This is like looking at high-angle selfies and thinking "Yeah this bitch fit" when it's the most common angle tubbos use to hide their pig tail.

Am I being unreasonably autistic over literally nothing? It must be a day that ends with y.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
You're over thinking it, Todd. They're Japanese now. It's official. Just accept it.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
If the Japan-obsessed twins had the slightest bit of asian blood they wouldn't be hiding it. Unfortunately for them, they're forced to occasionally acknowledge the fact that they have no genetic connection to glorious Nippon (or even one of its neighbors).

Horo7618

No one in particular

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
If the Japan-obsessed twins had the slightest bit of asian blood they wouldn't be hiding it. Unfortunately for them, they're forced to occasionally acknowledge the fact that they have no genetic connection to glorious Nippon (or even one of its neighbors).
They moved to Japan to get a japanese stem cell transplant. Living the dream

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
that's why they moved to Japan, for their nationality reassignment surgery. :mitothink:

there's a lot of overlap today in HoloEN, Bae, Fauna, Biboo, Mumei, Ame, IRyS.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
You're over thinking it, Todd. They're Japanese now. It's official. Just accept it.
Why is it the white women who decide they're Japanese put so much more effort into it then the men?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Why is it the white women who decide they're Japanese put so much more effort into it then the men?
Hey, those mall ninja katanas are surprisingly pricy!!!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
What do you mean by that? There are thousands of turbo weebs that got a job in IT there.
Unless you mean in appearance, then try to be under 5'10 tall and 6" barrel length. They're too strict.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I guess KFP does brunch now or something...

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Top Bottom