"I'm the guy who put Kirito in a coma you're welcome internet"CyYu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Momo is a character she created with chat then made a model and rigged on stream. Bea used a voice changer when playing her character. So it's likely Bea, but im not going to get my hopes up on a return.

Oooh, interesting. Twit is just a clip from that stream, so literally anyone could've post it. Though if her known friends repost it, it's her or some friend adopting the character.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Sometimes, as much as I really dont want to, I am starting to have doubts.

Exhibit A

Hah. Weak-willed for your oshi. Meanwhile, the IRyStocrat Discord is organizing a 4-koma BL baitbook with GuyRyS for her third anniversary.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The ability to interact with viewers more directly is why I think the groomcord unironically can be a positive thing. Being able to talk shit directly with your indie oshi(s) and participate in random off-the-cuff shit they decide to do is how you can cultivate some very dedicated fans. So long as they keep their shit together, don't actually get groomed (unless they want to), direct fan interaction is the key to building a loyal following and giving good optics on how engaging you are. It's not an experience your average corpo can give you, it's a unique thing that only independents can reliably get away with.

Just have to deal with the 80% of the rest of the faggotry in the groomcord. The concept has potential, but the execution is lacking.
Or use the groomcord to do what Nolan did: argue with Caramel Idol and Sleepy, before being banned from Capipicord (IIRC).

Internet slapfights with indies is an untapped market bro. Think of the tens of dollars you could make.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Momo is a character she created with chat then made a model and rigged on stream. Bea used a voice changer when playing her character. So it's likely Bea, but im not going to get my hopes up on a return.

Now that you mention the clip merely being cropped from a stream, I recognize the art style on the PNG posted as well. Seems a little doubtful to me, now.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Oooh, interesting. Twit is just a clip from that stream, so literally anyone could've post it. Though if her known friends repost it, it's her or some friend adopting the character.
Screenshot_20240324_200333_Discord.png
Should this be a thumbnail?
It looked smaller on my phone.

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Hah. Weak-willed for your oshi. Meanwhile, the IRyStocrat Discord is organizing a 4-koma BL baitbook with GuyRyS for her third anniversary.
Discord was a mistake

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Damn good week for chinchilla clips it seems
Natsumi Discovers Waffle House

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Ame's back from Japan!!!! Can't wait to hear all her stories!

ex_lurker

Are they part First Nations and they're handwaving it as Canadian? That might explain their vaguely asian features without identifiable asian ancestry, and they just literally lucked into a genetic blend that looks like that.
If their grandparents are from Sweden, they could have Sami ancestry. Some of them have vaguely asian looking features like epicanthic folds. The twins always seem to have a hime cut and dress in a very japanese way, accentuating those features.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
I demand you come look at his boog
1711321894707.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Or use the groomcord to do what Nolan did: argue with Caramel Idol and Sleepy, before being banned from Capipicord (IIRC).

Internet slapfights with indies is an untapped market bro. Think of the tens of dollars you could make.
Man, that was funny. A shame he can only engage in slapfights with wannabe Redditors on some fanfic forum now.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I cannot believe a fucking nigga fucking with AI produced a fucking banger. I'm fucking serious, the melody and voice is fucking great, it just works. :kiarachefkiss:

Azehara nigga tell me is this just a AI generated or did you tell the AI to sample a song and just glued everything on top of it?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Baiting a Bea return is almost as evil as hiring a minor into your grooming circle.
240324-203754.png

Lyra, the other bug girl, is yappin' around, she has a more mature aura but she's easygoing, good for a casual chat and lurk

Koronesuki

X-Potato
The odd thing to me about their claim is their deep knowledge of early 90s and 80s JP idols. I just don't see how some random white girls in Canada, regardless of autistic interest levels, would be exposed to that much music not really released outside of Japan without having some Japanese aunt or whatever exposing them to it in the first place. Kiara, for example, seems more into artists that at least would've been active when she was a teenage weeb or so.
They have weeb parents. They mentioned in one of their karaoke streams that their mother was a fan of 1980s magical girl anime. She was probably an idol fan too.

Also, we have people in this thread arguing that they must be Asian even after being shown the tweet where they state that they're not. I think it's safe to say that they've succeeded.

Top Bottom