"DUMMY Thic = grammar ????? right????"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Since we were talking about vtuber demographics not too long ago:

My wife! She hosted the Cruncyroll Awards, she's a cute weeb, she's hot and has bars and is from yeehaw land. If she collabs with Calli there would be hubbub about it, but I would be ecstatic. I would never post a 3D woman otherwise but :pomuLove:

-cute

-drawn on eyebrows with duckface

Pick one. She would actually be attractive without all the extra makeup IMO, maybe it's the cosplay photography stuff.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Dizzy linked and raided a new channel when she ended phase weekly. Potentially 2 new invaders incoming? Can anyone recognise the silhouettes?

Timestamp of the reveal

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I saw the skin tone and had to double-take who posted this.
Slutpuppies is the only kind of person that could love black women more than me: an actual black woman :sanasmile:

Bronze

Dizzy linked and raided a new channel when she ended phase weekly. Potentially 2 new invaders incoming?

I think its way too early for that. I also don't think a new channel is the best way to advertise a new wave, especially if its just 2 talents. It can be done via main channel easily.

Ephemira's having their first collab, after that their cover will be released

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I think its way too early for that. I also don't think a new channel is the best way to advertise a new wave, especially if its just 2 talents. It can be done via main channel easily.
inb4 Phase Singers

Sakana's coffee empire must expand at all fronts!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Dizzy linked and raided a new channel when she ended phase weekly. Potentially 2 new invaders incoming? Can anyone recognise the silhouettes?

ACCELERATE
Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Time to go through the list of recently graduated talents.

Reiny maybe? Also shes a brit so there wouldnt be much overlap in schedule.

Kalion

:)

New members wouldn't be near-shadow dropped same day right? There's be a few weeks build up to generate hype.
My guess is a podcast (the channel name does have "show" in it) with management.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>debuting new things during the Pippa timeslot

Sorry, I am conditioned to watch pink rabbit at this time.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
New members wouldn't be near-shadow dropped same day right? There's be a few weeks build up to generate hype.
My guess is a podcast (the channel name does have "show" in it) with management.
Would probably be a teaser, show hair color and some partial designs but not really go too much into it. THey will probably debut on Offkai in 2 months.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 65570

My wife! She hosted the Cruncyroll Awards, she's a cute weeb, she's hot and has bars and is from yeehaw land. If she collabs with Calli there would be hubbub about it, but I would be ecstatic. I would never post a 3D woman otherwise but :pomuLove:
:vomit:
I knew some of you fuckers had no taste but have the fucking decency to spoiler your shit. I usually don't care about your coalburning love of vtubers but I take issue when you begin posting shaniquas like we're in the hood.

FIIIIIIISHMAN!!!! GIVE ME HAAAAAAAGS!!!:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
View attachment 65570

I don't care for her music but she gets the jungle fever rising. :shiinastare:
Something about the girls abusing modded co-op summons and spawning 15 dogs to cheese everything really tickles me.
And then they reach Margit and he stomps a mudhole on top of them. :whatastory:

Like come on, how are you this bad? :tomagatyou:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Petalight's Jigsaw Puzzle collab in some minutes.

And their cover of Hanayamata OP after it.

Bisco's last cover with her genmates :painpeko:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Channel was made just a few weeks ago

I don't think it is, well hopefully it isn't a new gen/invaders announcement. One it is happening during the primetime slot which is unlike the other announcements. So I'm also hopping on that it might be another variety channel or whatever.

Assuming it isn't its another similar thing that they are "sort of" copying from Hololive. Like Phase Weekly.

You know what other corpos small and large should do? Copy Hololive and do stuff like Phase Weekly as it gets your talents out there.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I don't think it is, well hopefully it isn't a new gen/invaders announcement. One it is happening during the primetime slot which is unlike the other announcements. So I'm also hopping on that it might be another variety channel or whatever.
I'm thinking of a personal project head by Dizzy. That woman always seem to have her hands full with one thing or another.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Jesus. Now im starting to get worried the Japanese girls haven't had a chance to build an audience yet and resources should be dumped into them. Unless these girls are hard hitters im worried Phase is making a mistake and spreading itself too thin.

Bronze

I'm thinking of a personal project head by Dizzy. That woman always seem to have her hands full with one thing or another.
This one might be done by Muumi. Right silhouette has a hair clip similar to hers, it also has a bright yellow outline. Silhouette itself doesnt fit entirely, but it may be 2.0

Muumi-Staff.jpg

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Now YOU too can swipe your cards on these puppies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
OH GOD PLEASE NO

someone pointed out it said show in the channel name I do remember dizzy, I think, mentioning they had more programs in the works in one phase weekly. Something I found odd is that they featured love advice from cece and muumi during the heartbreaker stream, maybe they're doing the a-chan/nodoka combo with this.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin came back with the ink and is now in the egg mines for unsolicited child labor

Top Bottom