"Don't talk to me. You are Irish. Shut your potato eating mouth... Shut the fuck up"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I like the 'EXPLOSION' edition of AO-chan

They promise to bicker the entire trip

Watame Night Fever!

Stunned But Dumb

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Rima would do hostile overtake of fujo market with her black company called VStuds.

Heads up everyone looks like we're getting another Pippa video essay tomorrow:

I like Rima well enough but I'm betting this one doesn't mention KF or Metokur and mostly focuses on the Hogwarts drama, although the Goblin Matsuri in the thumbnail gives me hope.
Speaking of Rima, her Pippa video is up. I can't watch rn but it's only a half hour long.

Edit
Sorry, unrelated to the Pippa video. This is a weird stream for Juna to upload, did she get hacked again?

It got taken down here's what was in the description
24 views Streamed live 2 minutes ago #s1mple #cs2 #csgo
#csgo #csgoskins #s1mple#csgo #csgoskins #s1mple #cs2Get ready for the biggest CS:GO skins giveaway event of the year with Team Na'Vi! Join us as we celebrate the world of CS:GO with a huge event packed with exciting giveaways, live tournaments, and much more. In this event, you'll have the chance to win amazing skins and other valuable prizes just by participating. Plus, you'll get the chance to watch some of the best CS:GO players in action, including s1mple himself, as they compete in some of the biggest tournaments of the year, like IEM Katowice. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to be a part of the CS:GO community and win some amazing prizes along the way!Join the action-packed event with Team Na'Vi and s1mple as they team up for a thrilling csgo skins event! Get ready for a jam-packed evening of exciting trades, intense tournaments, and unforgettable live performances. With IEM Katowice just around the corner, don't miss your chance to witness some of the world's top players in action. Tune in to catch every moment of the action and stay up-to-date with the latest csgo news and updates.csgo, cs go, anomaly, esl, g2, navi, fpl, iem katowice 2023, s1mple, niko, simple, silver, monesy, faze clan, cs, cs go highlights, counter strike, mirage, iem, m0nesy, giveaway cs go, csgo highlights, esl csgo, astralis, katowice 2023, iem katowice, counter strike global offensive, case, skins, faceit, csgo major, heroic vs g2, csgo skins, esl cs, team g2, zywoo, simple csgo, s1mple csgo, case opening, csgo case opening, csgo live, csgo montage, cloud9, free skins, csgo giveaway

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Edit
Sorry, unrelated to the Pippa video. This is a weird stream for Juna to upload, did she get hacked again?

Did you grab a snapshot? I'm showing removed on my end

Thanks Coni LOL

por que

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Thank you as always for the wonderful clips. And, a daki of this guy tied to a girl's bike as she pedals uphill, huh...
20230512160652_645de58c31e587.04190690.jpg
:SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:

NASA LOVE

Bronze

Hina's live

In 30 min, we have another Phase collab. This time its co-op Elden Ring. Tenma's POV

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play with her Casio Loopy today

Anime Fan

A few of the Phase Connect talents are doing a co-op Elden Ring collab soon.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

It got taken down here's what was in the description
24 views Streamed live 2 minutes ago #s1mple #cs2 #csgo
#csgo #csgoskins #s1mple#csgo #csgoskins #s1mple #cs2Get ready for the biggest CS:GO skins giveaway event of the year with Team Na'Vi! Join us as we celebrate the world of CS:GO with a huge event packed with exciting giveaways, live tournaments, and much more. In this event, you'll have the chance to win amazing skins and other valuable prizes just by participating. Plus, you'll get the chance to watch some of the best CS:GO players in action, including s1mple himself, as they compete in some of the biggest tournaments of the year, like IEM Katowice. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to be a part of the CS:GO community and win some amazing prizes along the way!Join the action-packed event with Team Na'Vi and s1mple as they team up for a thrilling csgo skins event! Get ready for a jam-packed evening of exciting trades, intense tournaments, and unforgettable live performances. With IEM Katowice just around the corner, don't miss your chance to witness some of the world's top players in action. Tune in to catch every moment of the action and stay up-to-date with the latest csgo news and updates.csgo, cs go, anomaly, esl, g2, navi, fpl, iem katowice 2023, s1mple, niko, simple, silver, monesy, faze clan, cs, cs go highlights, counter strike, mirage, iem, m0nesy, giveaway cs go, csgo highlights, esl csgo, astralis, katowice 2023, iem katowice, counter strike global offensive, case, skins, faceit, csgo major, heroic vs g2, csgo skins, esl cs, team g2, zywoo, simple csgo, s1mple csgo, case opening, csgo case opening, csgo live, csgo montage, cloud9, free skins, csgo giveaway

Oh FFS stop using fucking windows, or at least acrobat reader, for buisiness mail!!! Get fucking SumatraPDF already!!!!
I bet this was PDF session key grabber yet again.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Hina's live

She made two pancakes and finished a little over half of one (plus the whipped cream).

Edit: Lol, Lumi with the Habsburg chin.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Oh FFS stop using fucking windows, or at least acrobat reader, for buisiness mail!!! Get fucking SumatraPDF already!!!!
I bet this was PDF session key grabber yet again.
There was some clipper hijacked earlier this week with the exact same cs:go scam

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Heads up everyone looks like we're getting another Pippa video essay tomorrow:

I like Rima well enough but I'm betting this one doesn't mention KF or Metokur and mostly focuses on the Hogwarts drama, although the Goblin Matsuri in the thumbnail gives me hope.

• Rima talked about FLaVR, Vaush. Twitter / Discord bans, Camelot dox joke shitshow
  • Hogwarts. Nazi, Anti-semitism accussation were brought up - showed Pippa's "sometimes I say stupid shit" clip. Also Rima talks about the importance of context
  • KiwiFarms were brought up, Null was mentioned. Critique of Horned Rat's movement
  • Pippa is a complex character, capable of both shitposting and corpo-tubing. Rima is a fan!
All and all, a positive video about Pippa, showing research effort.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Its good she is trying to play to the western audience. I agree that timing and schedule are also a big factor but still, they stream JP times

Who's this bitch?

61598929-0-image-a-118_1661147010030.jpg

My wife! She hosted the Cruncyroll Awards, she's a cute weeb, she's hot and has bars and is from yeehaw land. If she collabs with Calli there would be hubbub about it, but I would be ecstatic. I would never post a 3D woman otherwise but :pomuLove:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Megan Thee Stallion? Ppl would probably know her best from Hot Girl Summer, Savage, or from guesting on Cardi B's WAP (Wet Ass Pussy).
Yeah I know nothing of hip hop or whatever the fuck these girls sing.

Just saw this on twitter.. one of the Niji guys got a new model.. is it just me or does he look like the hobo version of a certain homo's new model before he left.. :ameliaThink::urtearingmeapart:

fulgarlol-Copy.png
Looks like shit honestly. The hair is fine but the beard and moustache look so bad.

Reminds me of Takahata.

1710015767330.png

• Rima talked about FLaVR, Vaush. Twitter / Discord bans, Camelot dox joke shitshow
  • Hogwarts. Nazi, Anti-semitism accussation were brought up - showed Pippa's "sometimes I say stupid shit" clip. Also Rima talks about the importance of context
  • KiwiFarms were brought up, Null was mentioned. Critique of Horned Rat's movement
  • Pippa is a complex character, capable of both shitposting and corpo-tubing. Rima is a fan!
All and all, a positive video about Pippa, showing research effort.
Forgot to talk about Ralph which was probably the first time Pippa was put on the map for a bunch of people (and her getting close to lolcows also made people hate her).

My wife! She hosted the Cruncyroll Awards, she's a cute weeb, she's hot and has bars and is from yeehaw land. If she collabs with Calli there would be hubbub about it, but I would be ecstatic. I would never post a 3D woman otherwise but :pomuLove:
Yeah no fucking clue. Would be interesting just to see the overlap in communities and all of the rage.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
View attachment 65570

She's weeb and she's buff. I only she were metal, she's be my perfect 3d waifu.
Then again, when pop-stars start listing their favorite music, half the time it's all good taste metal.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🔩 ✂️ Time

Sayu is eager to serve Meemaw

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
A few of the Phase Connect talents are doing a co-op Elden Ring collab soon.

Something about the girls abusing modded co-op summons and spawning 15 dogs to cheese everything really tickles me.

Stream summary: "Cry havoc! and let slip the dogs of war."

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Speaking of Rima, her Pippa video is up. I can't watch rn but it's only a half hour long.

This is a good video. I like that it was actually critical of the anti-Hogwarts people and #DropKiwiFarms rather than just skimming through it to stay neutral.

View attachment 65570

I saw the skin tone and had to double-take who posted this.

Top Bottom