"♫ But if you close your eyes; Does it almost feel like, nothing's changed dayoo! ♫ and if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like, we've been here dayooOOO! ♫"Pikamee fans watching Henya

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This one might be done by Muumi. Right silhouette has a hair clip similar to hers, it also has a bright yellow outline. Silhouette itself doesnt fit entirely, but it may be 2.0

Muumi-Staff.jpg
A podcast-style channel from management to rotate guests and roast talents wouldn't be a bad strategy, though they could have just run it through the main instead of creating its own channel. This would also explain the quick turnaround, as the management does not intend to start streaming full-time. The only other explanation I can think of is this is the new channel for Fishman's Fuwamoco at home.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You know what other corpos small and large should do? Copy Hololive and do stuff like Phase Weekly as it gets your talents out there.
Most westoid small corpos are cheap Hololive clones, hoping to get instant success by hiring some cute girls to play vidya and rake in the millions, the bigger ones even manage to get 3D and concerts.
Sadly just copying myth doesn't mean instant success, and a lot of corpos die because they lack the (mostly unseen) backend army of rules and managers that Holo has painstakingly learned to enforce. I will remind everyone that Holo was a Kizuna AI clone at the beginning, with Sora's initial concept and content being almost entirely plagiarized from upd8, then they tried to be Niji+Akb48 and that worked out.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
A podcast-style channel from management to rotate guests and roast talents wouldn't be a bad strategy, though they could have just run it through the main instead of creating its own channel. This would also explain the quick turnaround, as the management does not intend to start streaming full-time. The only other explanation I can think of is this is the new channel for Fishman Fuwamoco at home.
if he landed a duo to run a scripted like show every week with decent content it could work, imagine a key and peele esque duo before they turned into turbo Yamanbas

Bronze

A podcast-style channel from management to rotate guests and roast talents wouldn't be a bad strategy, though they could have just run it through the main instead of creating its own channel. This would also explain the quick turnaround, as the management does not intend to start streaming full-time. The only other explanation I can think of is this is the new channel for Fishman's Fuwamoco at home.
It makes more sense than a channel just to tease Invaders, when they are part of main branch unlike JP girls.

Dizzy is live but what I'm seeing doesn't give me confidence about what we will learn. It is entertaining tho :BibooPopcorn:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Dizzy linked and raided a new channel when she ended phase weekly. Potentially 2 new invaders incoming? Can anyone recognise the silhouettes?

Timestamp of the reveal

It's not new girls. They wouldn't overlap debuts with normal streams from the other girls.

I do still think we're getting new invaders sometime this year but probably not until summer at the earliest.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Most westoid small corpos are cheap Hololive clones, hoping to get instant success by hiring some cute girls to play vidya and rake in the millions, the bigger ones even manage to get 3D and concerts.
Sadly just copying myth doesn't mean instant success
Myth was lightning in a bottle, and we will never see its like again.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
OH GOD PLEASE NO

someone pointed out it said show in the channel name I do remember dizzy, I think, mentioning they had more programs in the works in one phase weekly. Something I found odd is that they featured love advice from cece and muumi during the heartbreaker stream, maybe they're doing the a-chan/nodoka combo with this.
Judging from the channel name, I’m guessing this might be a branch-wide game show perhaps?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
According to a post on the Homeland it looks like Woozie might be resurfacing in V & U

Tomomi Toraya from V&U is former member of MyHoloTV's Woozie Wannai, and indie Mimsie
https://twitter.com/TomomiVNU, will debut in one week
Woozie's youtube
Mimsie's twitter. She also had the name Teeny Tommie under the same accounts, but it was temporary before deciding in the choco model
1710024415732.png 1710024429815.png 1710024562990.png
Toraya made a website https://triplea.love/home for her gen, Mimsie also made a website of herself a while ago https://menhera.pro/home, both in the same style.
The /vrg/ Retro Girls General updated the info for woozie's slot, which was how I learnt Tomomi is her.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Juniper(sad ragdoll) live

New Haachama's cover

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe Umari is playing Monster Hunter:

And the G.O.A.T. Eriku.kun is back with another amazing piece of art to bait me into thirstposting:

sanaiopie mori.jpg
bueno.png

Bronze

Today's pretty busy with collabs

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It's not new girls. They wouldn't overlap debuts with normal streams from the other girls.

I do still think we're getting new invaders sometime this year but probably not until summer at the earliest.
Replying to myself but on Dizzy's current stream in response to a question about the phase mental ward she said something cryptic about it catching on fire due to Fishman defending against 4 assailant's in May and she winked. She then teased 4 colors blue, white, red, and yellow as new prisoners of the mental ward.

So invaders may be coming sooner than thought.

When the streams over I'll link to the timestamp where she brought it up.

Edit: Here's the timestamped link. Later in the stream she also teases new sub-groups within phase so this could be a new sub-group instead of invaders.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Replying to myself but on Dizzy's current stream in response to a question about the phase mental ward she said something cryptic about it catching on fire due to Fishman defending against 4 assailant's in May and she winked. She then teased 4 colors blue, white, red, and yellow as new prisoners of the mental ward.

Please slow the fuck down Fishfag, we literally only just got Gen 3 and the JPs.

Kalion

:)
Please slow the fuck down Fishfag, we literally only just got Gen 3 and the JPs.
We juuuuuust talked about how expanding too quickly is the fastest way to failure.
But hey maybe they're loaded up on more Pipcoin than we think.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
We juuuuuust talked about how expanding too quickly is the fastest way to failure.
But hey maybe they're loaded up on more Pipcoin than we think.
if they're invaders there isn't that much issue since they could be bringing their audience with them, bigger pool of paypigs... I mean fans.

Bronze

If they tease them at offkai, they can still debut in summer like you said. Using Offkai for marketing is smart, especially now since they yeeted Niji, but I still think they should just tease with merch like halloween one and leave the debuts for later. Unless they all come with their channels and communities. Then you can debut whenever it's convenient

Also i think sometime ago she mentioned subunits

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Myth was lightning in a bottle, and we will never see its like again.
Myth is 5 lightnings in a bottle. It will never be replicated again though they almost did with Advent. Fuwamoco's on a different level though, those doggos are already top tier. They are on a different level (most superchatted in HoloEN in 2023, 776k subs, can speak japanese and is already in Japan). They're going to A C C E L E R A T E this year especially when they get their 3D. YAGOO is always winning.

if they're invaders there isn't that much issue since they could be bringing their audience with them, bigger pool of paypigs... I mean fans.
If they tease them at offkai, they can still debut in summer like you said. Using Offkai for marketing is smart, especially now since they yeeted Niji, but I still think they should just tease with merch like halloween one and leave the debuts for later. Unless they all come with their channels and communities. Then you can debut whenever it's convenient

Also i think sometime ago she mentioned subunits
PC right now is in it's popularity phase and Fishman knows it. I think this is his plan all along to go ALL-IN this year. They have the manpower, warehouse autism and loyal fanbase backing them up. Gen3 and JP being a success helped boost their other member's numbers, almost all of Phase are mid 3-view to low 4-view with Pippa even beating NijiEN's number depending on her stream. It's a good time to be a Phase fan right now as they are truly A C C E L E R A T I N G compared to NijiEN.

Fishman is a shark, he smelled blood in the water and decided to pounce. This will be an intresting year for them.

This post was paid by H20Sakana and friends.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast

Dizzy did show a teaser of fishman becoming sashimi during the phase weekly. Had to confirm with management before she could show it. Its only a few seconds long but probably related to some gay lore they have for the project.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom