"Get with the times. We don't - we don't like real women anymore. 'What do you mean, these virtual women go online and make money while I have to spend 3 hours putting my makeup on' Yup. Get over it, whore. Your days are over. Your womb is drying up. My womb is eternal. hahaHAHA"Shondo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kalion

:)
They really fucking "Announcement of an announcement"ed us.

Heritor

well that was a waste of time Sakana scammed us

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Which also means the thing Dizzy teased is something else.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
They really fucking "Announcement of an announcement"ed us.
I hope whatever Shiina's surprise next week is, is cool :pippasadl:

Salado

At least make it longer than the 2 minutes countdown you fuck. :smugpipi:

Anime Fan

I hope whatever Shiina's surprise next week is, is cool :pippasadl:
Pretty sure Shiina's surprise next week is this or at least part of it is:
First time I'm hearing of it, so clock me if I'm late, but Lumi said she's off-collabing with Shiina and Dizzy on Monday and Tuesday. That should be pretty fun for them. I can't remember for sure, but I want to say this might be her first off-collab, at least with the Phase girls.

Bronze

VTuberThrow

Scammed. No clue what it is tbh. I don't think Airi would be first in line for a concert type thing and Clara's music choices aren't really similar to Airi's either. I guess it could be another type of show like Phase Weekly? They certainly enjoy each other's company as it feels like they've done a collab every week almost.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Scammed. No clue what it is tbh. I don't think Airi would be first in line for a concert type thing and Clara's music choices aren't really similar to Airi's either. I guess it could be another type of show like Phase Weekly? They certainly enjoy each other's company as it feels like they've done a collab every week almost.
It's likely some sort of gameshow

Anime Fan

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh yeah, she mentioned it after saying she got her hair done and said somebody would probably spoil it, so it's that. Hope they do something interesting for stream.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
2 minutes countdown
for a 20 second teaser
in a new channel
for a new show

There was a reason to create a SPECIFIC new channel for this? why they did not do it as collabs in their own channels? the main channel is there

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
If it was supposed to be a secret, then Leakmi strikes again.
:smugpipi:

Goofy ass build up to a short teaser aside, should be fun. the Airi + Clara hag duo is a lot of fun. Definitely curious about it, since it's clearly something big enough to warrant its own YT channel. No doubt some kind of recurring project.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If it was supposed to be a secret, then Leakmi strikes again.
:smugpipi:

Goofy ass build up to a short teaser aside, should be fun. the Airi + Clara hag duo is a lot of fun. Definitely curious about it, since it's clearly something big enough to warrant its own YT channel. No doubt some kind of recurring project.
At least she didn't fib about it, last time they went to that anime con, Shiina told her chat she had to go house sitting next week and wasn't sure if she would be able to stream or not, then like an hour later Lia said "oh yeah I'm going to a con with Shiina and Airi and...." stream.....

kanpainiggi

Char enjoying doing VR stream

Salado

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
There was a reason to create a SPECIFIC new channel for this? why they did not do it as collabs in their own channels? the main channel is there
Could be that there are custom revenue-sharing arrangements for the project that would be awkward to try and separate out from the existing channel revenues.

Bronze

They made a new channel for this and Phase weekly is a good place to plug it. Plus they literally gave us
:holohag: :hololove: show so we have no reason to complain really.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Top Bottom