"I am a reformed toxic gamer. I'm reformed. I am very reformed, HOWEVER... SHACO FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS seethes I AM LITERALLY HIDING BEHIND MY TEAMMATES. THEY'RE ALL THERE BUT TO PROTECT ME, BUT SHACO-SHACO CAN GET BEHIND EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND GET BEHIND ME AND KILL ME! but for real tho I'd probably say that someone who takes advantage of like the less fortunate you know when people-when power is a beast you know?"Regis Altare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I can buy Holo semi shafting their first male EN branch because they could at best collab with 2 or 3 ENs and some IDs without a fatwa or COVER fearing retards jumping the shark, but it does kinda seem like both tried to do too much without any sort of realization on how being in a corpo as semi-strict-ish as Hololive entailed imo.
Although the outisde support was pretty apparent, they both had redesigns, good merch, etc.
Their exit was clearly rushed and it did seem like the company wanted them to stay, atleast Vesper considering he was plainly popular and he even had a cover cooking with Bae that he never finished before quitting, maybe Magni was shafted while Ves was too menhera to even consider that he was still getting opportunities from Holo and he was pretty well liked
I think until Mel and Selen ii thought losing Vesper was one of the more shitty loses from a major corpo, i member when people were thinking they would be back when Advent debuted and hoped for a VesXShiori collab since they both seemed on the same autism wavelength and Shiori wasnt too against talking to males,

Also Lando should actually transition since he is as good at vaugeposting as a woman and he is already a bit of a fag
And there is only one way to get to the bottom of this.

1. We know Lando is a furry.
  2. Going from Proctor's streams, his laugh can mimic Mickey mouse's at least 70% of the way.
  3. With proper vocal training, we can train Proctor to do a convincing mickey mouse impression.
  4. We each chip in a couple bucks to buy a shitty mickey mouse costume for proctor to wear, we then film his impression and send it to Lando. We will progress from there.
Does anyone know if Lando has a discord?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 65612
I know what you're thinking, but just remember that no-one has ever posted a two-second clip wildly out-of-context on the internet before.
just as i see this i get this in my recommended

featuring such choice quotes as
"IM GETTING LAID BOYS, LETS FUCKING GOOO"
and
"STAY OUT OF MY HOLE, KEVIN, THIS IS MY FUCKING HOLE"

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Have some Doki and Scuff Twins ignore the lich

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's well into her stream by now but if anyone ever wanted to see what a roach losing it is like Matara has been mind-broken by Supermarket simulator. There's more boxes on the floor and outside then there are items on shelves. It's literally spilling into the streets.

Here's a short clip

Also she's back to using the good model, thank god.

This looks like "Dollar General Management Simluator"

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Negzana

Raden on collab with men. This is before her collab with Rikiichi yesterday.

Don't bother reading the fight in the comment section.

As someone who tends to not like male collabs, but is also a Rosetai, I have learned to just skip streams until she makes something I want to see. Of course I don't hate her, wish she stopped spamming VCR, but she's still my oshi and I refuse to drop her just because of that.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It's well into her stream by now but if anyone ever wanted to see what a roach losing it is like Matara has been mind-broken by Supermarket simulator. There's more boxes on the floor and outside then there are items on shelves. It's literally spilling into the streets.

Here's a short clip

Also she's back to using the good model, thank god.

I love this roach and I wanna marry her :sanasmile:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Is there any Lando watcher here? or a Randon one? I found something interesting that seems worth getting an opinion from someone who has more knowledge about them than me

So apparently Lando had a stream like two weeks ago before he left for vacations, and he seems to have talked about returning to vtubing, having a model commisioned that sort of thing. But the real interesting thing is that he vagueposted hard in part of that stream. What got my attention at first was that he namedropped Doki but then he also alluded to other things from his time in Holo.
Here's a summary I found, which misses some context but gives an idea of what he talked https://files.catbox.moe/kkq1ro.txt
And here's the stream, the important section goes from 2h 10m to 2h 34m
There is a lot to unpack in those 20 or so minutes so I do recommend to listen to it at 1.5 speed, I don't trust myself well enough to correctly summarize his thoughts, but he basically seems to be unsatisfied with how his time with Vtubing ended and feeling angry about it. That no one had guessed yet what had happened behind the curtain, and that he would never be specific about it in order to not make a mess out of things or bother anyone, and that Randon might have gone through something similar.
Honestly I don't know what to think about he's alluding, like he seems to think it was a bad break but at the same time from what I have seen from the other Holostars they don't seem to be having as much problems with the managers as magni or vesper seem to had or even trouble with 3D for example, so I don't know if he's being as he says "chuuni" or if something actually went wrong in his time there.
So what I wanted to ask is that I haven't followed Lando at all ever since he stopped Vtubing so I wanted to know, is his audience still as big as it was when he was with Holo or did he lose viewers? has he taken a lot of breaks? Now that I think about it I haven't seen any of his videos in a very long time

As a frequent watcher of Magni and Vesper, both of them seems to like butt heads with their managers for different reasons. For Magni it's because he's creative AF and having a vtuber model made him do lots of crazy shit (Judge Magni, loopstation streams, art streams, making his own 3D model in blender) mans talented and creative AF and he let it all out while he's in Holo. He always alluded that there are streams he can't do because of JP corpo reasons so methinks that was one of the reasons he bailed.

For Vesper, mans a grade-A autist. He can tangent for as long as he can. His problem with management is perms as we all know how JP is anal with copyright stuff. When he was initially suspended, the vibe with the boys were awkward AF so the rrat was he called them all gay chink Yamanbas who loves to suck cock. Still, Axel adored Vesper and Magni as he is still heartbroken that those two are gone from Holo. Right now I see Lando as the one most affected with leaving Holo than Randon.

So yeah, their graduation was... Something. If he's alluding that much then something fucked up happened and it got them both terminated. Lando is passionate but he's sometimes not the smartest when making decisions, he admitted it that much on his streams as Magni so he probably did a dumb thing cos he's from Commiefornia and Randon backed him up and it both got them fired for it.

Or they both called Omega a tranny fag. Who knows, NDA is a bitch.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
As a frequent watcher of Magni and Vesper, both of them seems to like butt heads with their managers for different reasons. For Magni it's because he's creative AF and having a vtuber model made him do lots of crazy shit (Judge Magni, loopstation streams, art streams, making his own 3D model in blender) mans talented and creative AF and he let it all out while he's in Holo. He always alluded that there are streams he can't do because of JP corpo reasons so methinks that was one of the reasons he bailed.
I heard he mentioned that Judge Magni was banned by the management hence there was only one stream of it, is that true?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Is there any Lando watcher here? or a Randon one? I found something interesting that seems worth getting an opinion from someone who has more knowledge about them than me
<snip>
I skimmed the text file, viewed the video clips and doing a bit of speculation.. I'd speculating Magni quit cus of a combination of things.
  • He was getting a lot of hate, I'm assuming from unicorns who hated that he was collabing their Holo girl oshis. Maybe /vt got under his skin mocking him for Holostar's low subs and viewers.
  • He disliked his model, can't blame him on this.
  • He wasn't getting the 3k-10k+ ccv that the Holo girls and Niji guys typically get, maybe he wasn't willing to be the first gen of a branch and work his way up.
  • He got an initial boost from the Maggin' time memes but I got the impression he was slowly loosing viewers near the end
  • The idol singing and dancing stuff, game perm restrictions, having to restrain his faggy coomer shit and having to actually be professional self-motivated streamer was not what he wanted. It's actual work.
  • He legit thought he could pull his Magni fans over to his Prof Londo channel - a lot of bitterness here I think. He is jealous that Doki is keeping her Selen fans and getting a ton sympathy and drama subs. He probably copes and thinks it's cus she drops tons of hints, calling her fans Dragoons and keeping the intro music. It's totally not cus his Londo content is very diff from Magni while Doki is just unleashed Selen. He prob signed some sort of NDA agreement similar to Niji in that he can't really talk openly about his previous Magni persona.
  • His and Vesper were probably misery buddies, complaining about their situations in Holostars and talked each other into leaving.
Imo fuck him. If him and Vesper really cared about their fans they would have done some sort of graduation stream, farewell letter, or just hinted as Londo and Randon so their fans could get some sort of closure. Even Mel who got fired got to post a farewell letter, I highly doubt those two didn't get offered something similar. I think Magni has a huge ego and is unhappy he isn't doing better as an fleshtuber indie. A vtuber model is totally going to fix everything.

The way Axel and Regis talk about the two leaving is interesting.. again NDAs are annoying but my impression is that of course they're sad at how things went down but don't seem all that mad at the corpo. I'm just assuming the two had some angry exchanges and blowups with management and the two weren't big enough to want to deal with them so it was a mutual agreement to not renew. It is telling they got their model updates/redesigns first so I think Cover was at least somewhat trying to work with em.

Cover's vaunted recruitment magic took a hit with those two, clearly very talented people but not a good fit to be corpo vtubers.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I skimmed the text file, viewed the video clips and doing a bit of speculation.. I'd speculating Magni quit cus of a combination of things.
  • He was getting a lot of hate, I'm assuming from unicorns who hated that he was collabing their Holo girl oshis. Maybe /vt got under his skin mocking him for Holostar's low subs and viewers.
  • He wasn't getting the 3k-10k+ ccv that the Holo girls and Niji guys typically get, maybe he wasn't willing to be the first gen of a branch and work his way up.
  • He got an initial boost from the Maggin' time memes but I got the impression he was slowly loosing viewers near the end
  • The idol singing and dancing stuff, game perm restrictions, having to restrain his faggy coomer shit and having to actually be professional self-motivated streamer was not what he wanted. It's actual work.
  • He legit thought he could pull his Magni fans over to his Prof Londo channel - a lot of bitterness here I think. He is jealous that Doki is keeping her Selen fans and getting a ton sympathy and drama subs. He probably copes and thinks it's cus she drops tons of hints, calling her fans Dragoons and keeping the intro music. It's totally not cus his Londo content is very diff from Magni while Doki is just unleashed Selen. He prob signed some sort of NDA agreement similar to Niji in that he can't really talk openly about his previous Magni persona.
  • His and Vesper were probably misery buddies, complaining about their situations in Holostars and talked each other into leaving.
Imo fuck him. If him and Vesper really cared about their fans they would have done some sort of graduation stream, farewell letter, or just hinted as Londo and Randon so their fans could get some sort of farewell and closure. Even Mel who got fired got to leave to farewell letter, I highly doubt those two didn't get offered something similar. I think Magni has a huge ego and is unhappy he isn't going better as an fleshtuber indie. A vtuber model is totally going to fix everything.

The way Axel and Regis talk about the two leaving is interesting.. again NDAs are annoying but my impression is that of course they're sad at how things went down but don't seem all that mad at the corpo. I'm just assuming the two had some angry exchanges and blowups with management and the two weren't big enough to want to deal with them so it was a mutual agreement to not renew.

Cover's vaunted recruitment magic took a hit with those two and Sana, clearly very talented people but not a good fit to be corpo vtubers.
So if true, he went into holo to grift, couldn't handle the heat from the antis, couldn't handle the workload, didn't like he wasn't as popular as the girls, couldn't even keep his audience because he's painfully gay, and he's mad a girl that was driven to suicide by her company got to keep the support of her fans? sounds like the average comiefornian retard to me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So if true, he went into holo to grift, couldn't handle the heat from the antis, couldn't handle the workload, didn't like he wasn't as popular as the girls, couldn't even keep his audience because he's painfully gay, and he's mad a girl that was driven to suicide by her company got to keep the support of her fans? sounds like the average comiefornian retard to me.
Daily reminder he is friends with 39daph and his collab with her got memoryholed in record time .
39daph also was carrying water for Niji at the start of the Selen Shoah for no real good reason beyond her being retarded.

This may sound faggy but for that thing alone i hope Doki never gives him the time of the day for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Daily reminder he is friends with 39daph and his collab with her got memoryholed in record time
And 39daph also was carrying water for Niji at the start of the Selen Shoah
She also had her own mini Uki racist drama, snow roaches lol. Too bad, I liked their drawing collab.

Also I think a lot of Magni fans went to Bettel instead of following him to Londo. We'll see if clown guy follows Magni in not renewing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't think Holo has a clean record in any case, no corpo does imo. Heck, I'd be surprised if their contract would even be up to amerifat standards.
All in all Niji wasn't killed by Selen leaving, that was just the culmination of an entire year of shit of which this was the final straw. Holo hasn't gotten shoah'd imo because any tards wanting for attention know that the company is just too well liked atm. Maybe a big enough yab would rile some people up, specially those who don't care for or already hate the company, but you'd still have a shitload of people defending them, the only way to kill a big corpo is to grind away at the patience and trust of their fans.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also I think a lot of Magni fans went to Bettel instead of following him to Londo. We'll see if clown guy follows Magni in not renewing.
I hope he does renew, apparently even with his breaks he is still making relatively decent money

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
She also had her own mini Uki racist drama, snow roaches lol. Too bad, I liked their drawing collab.

Bettel seems to have adapted to corpo life much better than they did. Also he needs the money for his weird illnesses they seem to have trouble treating so it's unlikely he'd leave and risk losing that income.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

So apparently Lando had a stream like two weeks ago before he left for vacations, and he seems to have talked about returning to vtubing, having a model commisioned that sort of thing. But the real interesting thing is that he vagueposted hard in part of that stream. What got my attention at first was that he namedropped Doki but then he also alluded to other things from his time in Holo.
Here's a summary I found, which misses some context but gives an idea of what he talked https://files.catbox.moe/kkq1ro.txt
And here's the stream, the important section goes from 2h 10m to 2h 34m
There is a lot to unpack in those 20 or so minutes so I do recommend to listen to it at 1.5 speed, I don't trust myself well enough to correctly summarize his thoughts, but he basically seems to be unsatisfied with how his time with Vtubing ended and feeling angry about it. That no one had guessed yet what had happened behind the curtain, and that he would never be specific about it in order to not make a mess out of things or bother anyone, and that Randon might have gone through something similar.
Honestly I don't know what to think about he's alluding, like he seems to think it was a bad break but at the same time from what I have seen from the other Holostars they don't seem to be having as much problems with the managers as magni or vesper seem to had or even trouble with 3D for example, so I don't know if he's being as he says "chuuni" or if something actually went wrong in his time there.
So what I wanted to ask is that I haven't followed Lando at all ever since he stopped Vtubing so I wanted to know, is his audience still as big as it was when he was with Holo or did he lose viewers? has he taken a lot of breaks? Now that I think about it I haven't seen any of his videos in a very long time

I can buy Holo semi shafting their first male EN branch because they could at best collab with 2 or 3 ENs and some IDs without a fatwa or COVER fearing retards jumping the shark, but it does kinda seem like both tried to do too much without any sort of realization on how being in a corpo as semi-strict-ish as Hololive entailed imo.
Although the outisde support was pretty apparent, they both had redesigns, good merch, etc.
Their exit was clearly rushed and it did seem like the company wanted them to stay, atleast Vesper considering he was plainly popular and he even had a cover cooking with Bae that he never finished before quitting, maybe Magni was shafted while Ves was too menhera to even consider that he was still getting opportunities from Holo and he was pretty well liked
I think until Mel and Selen ii thought losing Vesper was one of the more shitty loses from a major corpo, i member when people were thinking they would be back when Advent debuted and hoped for a VesXShiori collab since they both seemed on the same autism wavelength and Shiori wasnt too against talking to males,

Also Lando should actually transition since he is as good at vaugeposting as a woman and he is already a bit of a fag
They joined during the most turbulent moment of EN. Everyone had issues. Vesper was never going to make it, period, that much was clear after his suspension and Japan debacle. Lando comparing his situation to Doki is honestly laughable. He lost his fans because his content completely changed after he went back to Lando. I still think he overestimated his worth and used that to try and get more out of Holo than they would have ever gave him.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

It's nice to hear they are still hanging out and talk about it on stream.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Imo fuck him. If him and Vesper really cared about their fans they would have done some sort of graduation stream, farewell letter, or just hinted as Londo and Randon so their fans could get some sort of closure. Even Mel who got fired got to post a farewell letter, I highly doubt those two didn't get offered something similar. I think Magni has a huge ego and is unhappy he isn't doing better as an fleshtuber indie. A vtuber model is totally going to fix everything.

The way Axel and Regis talk about the two leaving is interesting.. again NDAs are annoying but my impression is that of course they're sad at how things went down but don't seem all that mad at the corpo. I'm just assuming the two had some angry exchanges and blowups with management and the two weren't big enough to want to deal with them so it was a mutual agreement to not renew. It is telling they got their model updates/redesigns first so I think Cover was at least somewhat trying to work with em.

Cover's vaunted recruitment magic took a hit with those two, clearly very talented people but not a good fit to be corpo vtubers.
Pretty much ditto what everybody else said here. Lando is, frankly, a child. He's petty and was unable to handle having a leash on him as much as he should have. If he'd realized that having less freedom was better for his creativity he could've stuck it out.

Ves/Randon was too volatile though, and it was pretty clear near the end of his contract with Holo that he just straight-up is unable to handle authority in general, let alone the autism JP corporations have about everything. I'm still upset at him for tossing away two excellent models but I hate him far less than Lando. Ves was just a schizo; Mag was an actual baby.

Top Bottom