"I'm gonna treat you like my homework; I'm gonna throw you over my desk and do you all night long"Aia Amare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

Just saw this on twitter.. one of the Niji guys got a new model and is it just me or does he look like a hobo version of a certain homo's new model.. :ameliaThink::urtearingmeapart:

fulgarlol-Copy.png

He's live so you can see it in motion. This looks so wrong. That beard is so wrong. I feel like I'm high

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Are those numbers looking bad Aviel?

Screenshot_1.jpg

He's live so you can see it in motion. This looks so wrong. That beard is so wrong. I feel like I'm high

He looks like a bootleg Vesper

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just saw this on twitter.. one of the Niji guys got a new model and is it just me or does he look like a hobo version of a certain homo's new model.. :ameliaThink::urtearingmeapart:

fulgarlol-Copy.png
Wtf? Why did he become a queer bartender in a hipster lapdancing bar?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just saw this on twitter.. one of the Niji guys got a new model.. is it just me or does he look like the hobo version of a certain homo's new model before he left.. :ameliaThink::urtearingmeapart:

fulgarlol-Copy.png
He looks like a dad who had a midlife crisis and decided to cosplay Dante to try banging 18 year olds at anime cons

Limkin

I felt betrayed when Aruran deaged 20 years with new model, but it at least didn't look bad, just very different. This however is just pure disaster in terms of technical quality of the model and absolute dogshit design-wise

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

I listened to the half of this three goobers stream at work, so you won't have to.
TIL:
Parrot is a fucking hulking latinos oil baron, perfect 10ma husbando.
Nousagi would fucking kill Pekora.
Rima would do hostile overtake of fujo market with her black company called VStuds.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Jesus that rigging is awful that fucking beard is horrid, too. That's what happens when you get a fujobait artist to try and draw manly features, I guess.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I listened to the half of this three goobers stream at work, so you won't have to.
TIL:
Parrot is a fucking hulking latinos oil baron, perfect 10ma husbando.
Rima would do hostile overtake of fujo market with her black company called VStuds.

TIL: Dramafags are Dramafags.
Supposedly Nousagi is a brony? I guess that's one more comparison with Nolan.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Just saw this on twitter.. one of the Niji guys got a new model.. is it just me or does he look like the hobo version of a certain homo's new model before he left.. :ameliaThink::urtearingmeapart:

fulgarlol-Copy.png
EHAIKCVG6NLBNNVXZE7AXPAAJ4.jpg

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

hylic

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
All she would need to do is get alteast 100 people to call him a fággot and he would run home to cry and eat balut

Stunned But Dumb

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

fulgarlol-Copy.png
Minoxidil beard vtuber was not something I expected to see.
:ewww:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Never thought that i'd ever say this, but generic femboy #56185 model was better. This femhobo is basically body horror.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

just as i hit play, "i wonder why people thought i wasnt an expressive person" as his mouth moves like a muppet

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I only got this today and some art. Kronii and Sally last night was pretty good. Fauna's balatro stream was fun too.

Art:

Abs 🤤

Stunned But Dumb

Honey Goblin is streaming Lies of P

Top Bottom