"No more moldy cheese. No more moldy milk. No more expired medicine. No more moldy here. No more moldy gravy. Nothing in my fridge is moldy nowww. Except that corpse!"Shiori Novella

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Ok its not like hologra(latest eps at least) and nowhere near that funny but here it is.
They are owned by an animation studio, if anyone's curious why this looks good for a small corp.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Apparently a few months ago Neuro did a duet with Camila it just popped in my recommended

Anime Fan

This dork really loves One Piece. She's so great.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Don't you think 'mid' is giving all of it a little too much credit?

Oh, you had one chat message read? Yeah, *snicker*, so jealous.
It irks them and I get reacts.

:mitothink:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Am I really going to fall down the anime trap at this age? All because of some cartoon woman on the internet?

possibly

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
HimeHina celebrating 800k subs

They've been on a steady growth recently and mostly focusing their content on music production has helped with their growth imo. Here's to hoping that this pushes them towards their Budokan goal even more.

:sanasmile:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Ok its not like hologra(latest eps at least) and nowhere near that funny but here it is.
They are owned by an animation studio, if anyone's curious why this looks good for a small corp.

Kind of interesting. These girls all need new microphones though.

V&U is owned by MARO Studio, a Korean digital animation studio. Got their fingers in a bunch of pies including animations, kids shows, korean-style digital influencers, etc

frz

How I've been feeling here recently

View attachment 61189
Wait til one of myth graduate and you will understand :smugpipi:
Not gura though cause people would just go "ah who cares"

why do people speak this as a matter of fact that she is already terminated, it's only day 12 of suspension, 2 weeks suspension not up. Start worrying when it hits 1 month.
Also Selen's streamlab is still up. IIRC when they zaion-ed they killed her streamlab and started removing her name from all the song covers. :NinaWave:

As far as their reaction vids on them go they are at least happy of advent and they seem like actual fans of them so that's good for them
Completely irrelevant to the topic at hand but they reacted to Biboo's love it cover and privated it which I think they got copyrightstriked so just adding context to japan autism. Props to them if they still upload reactions after that. :kroniibitchclap:

Limkin

Please let them be consistent since the PR would break rock bottom and end up stright into hell
Someone at the office right now "You know, I am something of a programmer myself, have you heard this thing called 'integer overflow', it says if we keep going into negative hard enough eventually it will become positive, and we are clearly past the point where it would be faster to swim upwards anyway so why not try this one"
And if you want to believe people's rrats, Vox alluded to him during their 2nd anniversary game show by talking about tax evasion lol.
Well shit we know who is next on a chopping block
:shiinastare: women scary
She will probably like GFL story then, maybe not play the game but at least watch it on youtube/read somewhere. It's like half emotional angst of advanced enough androids where the physical malfunctions are indistinguishable from mental turmoil that humans go through

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Don't you think 'mid' is giving all of it a little too much credit?

Oh, you had one chat message read? Yeah, *snicker*, so jealous.

I had a somewhat back-and-forth banter with IRyS once. That's probably my all-time highlight.
My peak is getting like 3 messages read by Mumei while she was streaming with guitar since I wrote a few to help her with what she was doing. She's also responded to my comments quite a few times, enough that I can assume she recognizes me at this point.
Same with Pippa. She regularly responds to me (moreso on twitch since I'm a permanent grey on YT). Ame, I wanna say she read my comment like once.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

This man is diabolical

Man is based. shame the more casually fun arena mode will end soon though with two full teams of friends playing against each other i suspect SR will be more bearable.
MID Vtuber reading a MID comment. The MIDlooping is strong with these MID people. It's true what they say, the MID chat reflects the MID streamer.
you need a better word then MID dude.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Punished Lurker

After hearing the news about Pomu and letting it simmer I've been thinking of making another long post/rant, it will probably be long and dumb. I'm also not home so I'll do it once I'm back

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
After hearing the news about Pomu and letting it simmer I've been thinking of making another long post/rant, it will probably be long and dumb. I'm also not home so I'll do it once I'm back
As for someone named calm you really are that much of a calm man are you

Though it's completely understandable given the recent events

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Well, we can tell that Fauna is a true gamer, because she is by her nature physically incapable of looking up.

Either a gamer or a dog, one or the other.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

20240106_235902.png

I can't tell if she's drunk or just really fucking autistic about One Piece wtf

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

What's the dick equivilent of "Clussy", because this dumb dork wants whatever that is from Buggy. I love this chuuni dork.
Am I really going to fall down the anime trap at this age? All because of some cartoon woman on the internet?

possibly
As a resident One Piece super fan (own figures of all the Strawhats, each of their ships, some posters, all the books, etc) here's two pieces of advice if you actually want to get into One Piece
1) Don't watch the One Piece anime, read the manga - one of your friendly local manga pirate websites should have it. Or throw $2.99 a month at Viz to read it directly from the source - https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/one-piece
2) If you watch the Anime, don't watch the raw anime. It's been running nonstop since 1999 and is always about a year behind the manga. As it maintains that level of distance, the amount of padding and poor pacing the anime has suffers for it.
Instead, check out the One Pace project - https://onepace.net/ - they are a fan project that goes back and shortens all of the major timesink stuff - repeated scenes, unneeded flashbacks, filler, etc - and has shortened the anime watch time by about 45%.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Hey so bijou posted her schedule and this is on it:

1704603504821.png

Maybe they got mod perms?

Also she messed up and made the week a whole year, dumb as a rock:
1704603697542.png

EDIT: EN and ID, nice
1704603880229.png

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide