"I feel these shapes are vaguely penile... like chodes or something"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
If they didn't, they probably gonna do the usual rotation thingie per run to make things fair.
yeah idk though, if they bothered to schedule a "beeg collab" with both "en and id" in it, I feel like it only makes sense if you can have more than 4 players in a lobby...

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live with some themed karaoke.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa now live with Divorced Dad Karaoke, be sure to catch her at the drop:

EDIT: by literal moments, it's never been more over

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
yeah idk though, if they bothered to schedule a "beeg collab" with both "en and id" in it, I feel like it only makes sense if you can have more than 4 players in a lobby...
It's just what I can imagine if they don't get the perms. Pretty much assumptions.

Who knows, maybe in the coming week before the stream Cover was able to secure the mod perms and allowing everyone to just play in one lobby.

EDIT: What is this is with hexaposters ability to post the same shit in rhythm at the same time?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
bold of Biboo to show her senpais how its done by scheduling a full year of content in advance, sasuga rock

Taking the Kaela grind to the next level. 12 hour streams? Nah.

12. MONTH. STREAM.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Rratarded Alt

It's just what I can imagine if they don't get the perms. Pretty much assumptions.

Who knows, maybe in the coming week before the stream Cover was able to secure the mod perms and allowing everyone to just play in one lobby.

EDIT: What is this is with hexaposters ability to post the same shit in rhythm at the same time?
Problem with mods is they likely require some weird ass perm thing like requiring every single person involved to give consent, which is unrealistic. The bigger lobby mod has dependencies for it which they would need to also get perms for, theoretically, as well.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
My dad played this game when I was a kid it's cathartic watching Rain have as much trouble as He and I did

This is the greatest game known to man and no one can convince me otherwise. Well, greatest game to watch someone else suffer through, anyway.
Honestly I very much enjoyed watching my dad play and my dad enjoyed it too despite the primitive at best voice controls frustrating us The game was honestly way ahead of it's time

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

My dad played this game when I was a kid it's cathartic watching Rain have as much trouble as He and I did

This is the greatest game known to man and no one can convince me otherwise. Well, greatest game to watch someone else suffer through, anyway.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Peo Status: WINNING

Looks like she contributed art to a fan book that was made for Amelia too.

Archive

Also, a very nice message from her regarding her art

Archive

Also, after her stream last night, she raided into Ollie, who immediately recognized her and told her chat about her and how big of a fan she is of Amelia. Unfortunately, as Ollie was talking about Peo, someone had to ruin the moment and draw the parallels of Peo being a fairy vtuber and Pomu being a fairy vtuber who announced her graduation, so the conversation immediately shifted to that. I'd look for the timestamp, but it looks like Ollie privated the stream. Was a nice moment while it lasted, though.

Anyway, good for Peo. I'm happy for her.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
image0.jpg

…  KUROSANJI FUCKS:depressedtako:

I'm going to assume this is fake until there's some sort of corroboration and I'd suggest others do the same.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hey vtubers and png tubers of TVA.

This might be helpful. Thanks to Shinri.

Deleted the pictures to save space

Gimmeee them clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom