"If your discord is down rn, you can notify me with telepathy or say nuts 3 times in front of a large mirror"Ayunda Risu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

httn

Hag enthusiast
Yoki's sadposting. It's a thread

Archive

Someone needs to remind her that she can always do worse.

However something is happening with V-dere right now that has them annoyed/worried.
Airi popped into her free chat with the below:

This has prompted Mozumi "Discord is for groomers i am never touching it" Pichi to suddenly appear on the V-dere fancord under the guise of "keeping an eye on things"

I'm wondering if they have picked up a particularly bad anti or maybe a dox?
Unfortunately I can't find any references to what has prompted this on their groomcord nor on /VT/
So after some autism it seems to be down to a dedicated Elia anti. I want to applaud this man for managing to 1 guy an entire group for the small price of £1.

Archive

UberSoldat

My outlook on Selen:

So far, Selen has not said anything about returning to streaming, meaning she's still recovering from whatever happened last month. I'm willing to bet she's going to ride out the rest of her contract before abandoning ship.

Since Obsydia debuted in July, I'm going to assume that, if she indeed graduates, she graduates a couple of months before that month (around March-April), based on the prior graduations of Mysta (4 months before Luxiem debut month) and Nina (3 months before Ethyria debut month). The /vt/ leak from last year stated that Selen would graduate sometime in late winter, winter ending in March. While the leaker ended up being wrong about Shu, they may in fact still be right about her.

Now, as for actually streaming, we know from the audition forms that Niji stipulates streaming at least a few times per week (don't know if this just applies to the first year), while it is also possible that new requirements came up at contract renewal. Whatever the case, I believe Selen's on-camera behavior should be observed closely in these coming weeks and months. A big indication of her overall mood will be her voice, especially if she streams for longer and loses more energy, if she streams for longer than a few hours.

As always, archive everything; tweets, streams, even member-only content. Our time with Selen is likely very limited. However, much rejoicing will be had if she pops up elsewhere or goes indie. She already possesses a strong network consisting of reputable content creators and esports players, one she can take with here wherever she goes. Even if she decides to stick to an indie endeavor, her fans will most definitely follow. Though the income may not be as high as a Niji liver, I'm sure she's more than capable of making bank via merch deals, donations and what not (maybe even a donothon?).

If and when the graduation happens, it will almost certainly be a nuclear event for the branch. If Nina and Mysta's departures didn't convince their colleagues to leave, Selen's will most likely do just that.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin cancelled her noun stream for the 2nd time because apparently her vr headset has hands and ghosts and the game apparently isnt showing up and is just showing an obelisk somehow
daddadadas.PNG

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

That one is not new, the original tweet was made at september 2023. Even spawned some fanart based from it.

And to be fair, the idea of casual mumei casually toting some high-grade firearms just looks funny.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Catherine is a pretty good game. Hope she's playing it to the end, its worth finishing.

Archive

And yet the last time Lumi remembered Yoki, she complained about it on Twitter.
:smugpipi:

isnt yoki ex cyberlive

specifically the mean girls cabal

so either this is that or some completely unrelated thing
Specifically, she was the one in Lumi's Twitch chat when Lumi used her model for an April Fools gag. She acted all happy and friendly, then publicly complained to Phase on Twitter about it shortly after, along with Hylo and Emma.

As far as the Tweets, it's probably related. Plenty of the former girls are doing well for themselves in new corpos (Pandora, Emma, Menace, Chapipi, and of course Lumi). If Hylo is that one Hades vtuber, she's still starting out, but has been given a new chance to possibly grow. I don't know anything about Yoki that doesn't involve Lumi, but looking at her YT, she seems to be doing fine as an indie. Looks like her ASMR videos are really popular....including an "earlicking" ASMR vod that has 67k views(gross) and some ASMR stream from a month ago that has over 200k views on the vod. Not sure what her average CCV looks like, but based on the vod numbers, I'm sure she's comfortably sitting as a 3view.

I'm sure the sad posting is seeing her friends and former Cyberlive co-workers not named Lumi joining new groups, making new friends, and doing new and good things with them, and she's feeling left out. I can understand it, but it can pretty much be chalked up to "woman moment". While I don't wish ill on her, given my biases, I also can't bring myself to care or sympathize, and I'll forget about her shortly after I'm done with this message until the next time she's brought up.
:botanshrug:

And speaking of the source of all misfortunes upon the former Cyberlive girls, Lumi has escaped her mandated community service of cleaning up NYC, and she's now trying to escape a scary Japanese subway station (she's playing that "horror" game most of the other vtubers have played).

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya is live.

It is concert's week, Mono seems to be taking it well.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Here we see Ina gently yet firmly strangling Gura to put her out of her misery

New Year Dragon

Kalion

:)

Will she get too into it and stream for 6 hours again?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
sowing and reaping - a cautionary tale featuring a citrus thieving harlot, sentient mold, and baby fever incarnate:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Specifically, she was the one in Lumi's Twitch chat when Lumi used her model for an April Fools gag. She acted all happy and friendly, then publicly complained to Phase on Twitter about it shortly after, along with Hylo and Emma.

As far as the Tweets, it's probably related. Plenty of the former girls are doing well for themselves in new corpos (Pandora, Emma, Menace, Chapipi, and of course Lumi). If Hylo is that one Hades vtuber, she's still starting out, but has been given a new chance to possibly grow. I don't know anything about Yoki that doesn't involve Lumi, but looking at her YT, she seems to be doing fine as an indie. Looks like her ASMR videos are really popular....including an "earlicking" ASMR vod that has 67k views(gross) and some ASMR stream from a month ago that has over 200k views on the vod. Not sure what her average CCV looks like, but based on the vod numbers, I'm sure she's comfortably sitting as a 3view.
I am a filthy asmr enjoyer as everyone knows. And i have been recommended her stuff quite a lot. Especially the asmr singing streams. Quite a shame that she has to be a hypocrite.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Catherine is a pretty good game. Hope she's playing it to the end, its worth finishing.

Archive

Everytime i see Yoki i keep thinking about how her rigger showcasing how expressive her model was got semi viral with around 100k+ likes while almost everything from her account is about on par with the average twitter chuuba

formerly pipkin (Parody)

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Jeez, Japan can't cut a break in 2024, can they?

Awoogers

And yet the last time Lumi remembered Yoki, she complained about it on Twitter.
:smugpipi:

I'm sure the sad posting is seeing her friends and former Cyberlive co-workers not named Lumi joining new groups, making new friends, and doing new and good things with them, and she's feeling left out. I can understand it, but it can pretty much be chalked up to "woman moment". While I don't wish ill on her, given my biases, I also can't bring myself to care or sympathize, and I'll forget about her shortly after I'm done with this message until the next time she's brought up.
:botanshrug:

And speaking of the source of all misfortunes upon the former Cyberlive girls, Lumi has escaped her mandated community service of cleaning up NYC, and she's now trying to escape a scary Japanese subway station (she's playing that "horror" game most of the other vtubers have played).
as far as i know because i was redirected onto one of her streams last month shes hovering around 240-330 ccv per stream not including the ASMRs(i watch a few id rather not share but was shilled here) and comparing that to the other ex-cyberlive that we know of which is loomers(700-800+ ccv earlier) then coni(consistent 500-600 ccv) then roca(400-500 ccv on normal streams, peaks at 1.1-1.2k on her karaokes) so i can see why shes vagueposting when seeing the people from that company get to the heights she couldnt possibly imagine achieving

then again shes a hyprocrite so:botanshrug:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Everytime i see Yoki i keep thinking about how her rigger showcasing how expressive her model was got semi viral with around 100k+ likes while almost everything from her account is about on par with the average twitter chuuba
The version the rigger showed looked better than the one she uses, the eyes looked different and much cooler. Anyways, yet another example of "You can spend 2k on a god tier model but won't get any attention if you have no charisma or anything interesting about you"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Any VR Chat chuubas open to being groomed by a black twitch manlet who probably has more than a couple skeletons in his closet?

Last edited:

Awoogers

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Oh, God.

Edit: Imagine if one of them was planning on graduating and did this just to fuck with people, though.

> Pippa screams off in the distance
Is it a good idea for her to be smoking pot or taking edibles in her weakened immunocompromised state?

smoking is probably a terrible idea with the MAC infection damage, but so long as the THC and other compounds don't react poorly with her meds, it should be fine to have edibles.
She doesn't take pot guys, some of the meds she naturally has to take for her condition will make her loopy as hell for a few hours.

Top Bottom