"Guh"Mori Calliope
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Latina crack hamster is drawing. If the thumbnail is actually her art, she might be really good.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
stop encouraging them to groom us traitor!
Simple. You just have to watch anime women without having weird fantasies on the back of your mind. I know its a hard task but you can do it !

midori

the green thing

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

niggaphil

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

As long as Shiori is not included it shouldnt restart the asylum war.
:optimistic:
The Shioris will replicate until morale improves.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@The Proctor if you ever need easy content for your stream, a tier list ranking forum members based on how likely they are to be the next @kestraline seems like a fun idea.
Okay so after much pain I did it, have fun boys and girls, any suggestions of adding people I missed or changing the tier names are welcome.
Thanks for this. Making this tierlist made me realise how little most of you stand out to me. Or maybe just how insane you have to be to stand out in this forum.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Havent shared some nice art in a while. So let me shill some Lamy art from her mama with this beautiful piece.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Hex Offenders take note; this is what your leisurely earned NEETbux/Parents allowance you donate goes to.
:botanshrug:Better than keyboards.
Edit: On a related note, did you know you can see a history of how much you’ve superchatted on youtube? Hahahahahahahaha…..haaaaaaa….

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
1703302210344526.jpg

doesnt runie draw too?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

based @somethingfarworseinthehorizon art is being shown of btw
Click expecting to see art and see Marina's NASTY ass model. thanks, bro. Appreciate it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I just found out I can donate $40 and give other people badges. @John Vtuber👁️ and @Smegmar you are not safe.

this is blackmail, and I won't stand for this

...is what I would normally say to anyone else, but have I told you how much I love you today? I'm not entirely sure what I did wrong, but I am more than willing to apologize on my hands and knees!

niggaphil

:botanshrug:Better than keyboards.
Edit: On a related note, did you know you can see a history of how much you’ve superchatted on youtube? Hahahahahahahaha…..haaaaaaa….
just ask the credit card bill from your bank? :smugselen:

famous artist pipkun

this is blackmail, and I won't stand for this

...is what I would normally say to anyone else, but have I told you how much I love you today? I'm not entirely sure what I did wrong, but I am more than willing to apologize on my hands and knees!
youre making it hard to be nice

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
just ask the credit card bill from your bank? :smugselen:
That was what I checked first, but it was a lot harder to parse/filter the information.
The youtube page just shows you: date, channel, amount. Easy. I did have to add it up manually though.

famous artist pipkun

soap suds

Nijifes has been going on for a few hours. It’s been interesting seeing all the fans and the itabags they have.

There’s also been teasers for more figures.

Luca

Alban:

Enna:

Top Bottom