"Protein God-do issu Arnold Schwarzenegger, hai, let's watch Terminator with me!"Kannagi Loki
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
this is blackmail, and I won't stand for this

...is what I would normally say to anyone else, but have I told you how much I love you today? I'm not entirely sure what I did wrong, but I am more than willing to apologize on my hands and knees!
Every day I am reminded that abstaining from the poll to exile Hexa shit to its own thread was a mistake

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Every day I am reminded that abstaining from the poll to exile Hexa shit to its own thread was a mistake
John would have his own containment thread, just like Reticule. The forums would be one step closer to peace. Oh what could have been..

Panko Enjoyer

A cancer grew on the Pippathread and people actually voted to transplant it to the general thread. Lunacy.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Warning, white woman

Warning, delayed woman

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

From the comments, I remembered this guy is the same person that one guy'd Mysta.
Edit for Reference:
Stolen from /vt/:
Makes sense considering how the clips are seemingly added without context, whatever that kuro did that made him earn one dedicated virgin schizo though

She currently streams english 99% of the time, so if she were to speak english all the time in holo id people would (understandably) get mad
this isn't an issue in current holoID community anymore especially since they have Reine who, had a specific reason for doing so:

Mika would have no problem joining holoID unless she had less interest in singing (and even so this isn't a big problem either because we have Kaela), since most of the stuff she listed is something she can definitely achieve by joining holo she could absolutely benefit from joining them.
though of course, ultimately I hope she managed to find something she'll enjoy even if it's non-vtuber related.

Btw the stuff about management abandoning nijiID isn't even that surprising anymore, if anything this confirmed most theory fans had so yeah

PLEASE DONT BE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS OR WILD RIFT​

Sorry to be the harbinger of bad news but it is one of that

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A cancer grew on the Pippathread and people actually voted to transplant it to the general thread. Lunacy.
It's clearly the pipnegros' fault, we should return the hexaposting to them as a Christmas present.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We don't want it either.
YOU FUCKERS KEEP BREEDING MOLD IN THAT GODDAMN THREAD OF YOURS AND NOW IT'S SPREADING ALL OVER AND GIVING EVERYONE CANCERAIDS, THIS IS YOUR MISTAKE! :cursedpeko:

Panko Enjoyer

frz

Those are the cabal, add Buffpup, Kage, Sinder, Amalee, Cy yuu, Jawol, Nihmune, Saruei, and a large etc etc etc but if you throw a rock in the Vshoujo crowd there is a high chance you will hit one of them
You see the problem is I know none of them.
Thanks for the video link.It's very informative.Thank you very much😇👍

From this point of view, I think the environment of bilibili VTB is somewhat similar to twitch, and there is also a large number of independents in bilibili.
bilibili VTB won't Use projects like Hololive for reference mainly because they can't use youtube.
nijisanji's loose structure prevents them from becoming a market-dominating group because the fan base is too fragmented
And because there are no mature industry norms, they can experiment with various types of content. They are also not afraid to stream with their real body/face, and even thought it more pleasing to the audience。
This also leads to a problem, that is, there are too many independent people, and the problem of repetitive content is very serious.
In addition, since bilibili video revenue is extremely low, they almost only make money through live streaming. Making them less creative
More people who know nothing about VTB, come to bilibili to live just to make money, but can't do anything.
Some difference:
1. all the ones I named are rich as fuck. People dont join a company in Twitch because they don't wanna give money to other people.
2. the biggest twitch streamer income when you are that big is sponsorship
3. Actually no repetitive content problem, more of a chinese specific problem since how many people are in there. They do engage in what people here called "lazy content" which is ... sleeping and reacting (watching other people's video) though.
My brother in Christ, it's not about the vtubers themselves. I don't watch Twitch. I used to be an occasional Pikamee viewer, but I haven't watched Henya since her debut, although I do watch clips of her on YouTube. I'll watch La Gatita de San Miguel on YouTube, but I've never watched Nazuna. I don't like Twitch; it has nothing to do with the vtubers.
That's... what I said .... fans don't switch platform even if it is for someone they liked before (henya). Thus resulting in a huge divide in vtuber fandom.
Methinks Mika is ID4 bound at this point. She's not popular enough in the west and Japan, especially in Twitch where all of VHoeshow resides. The only way Mika joins them is if Gunrun wants to expand his company/group/collective whatever. We'll see next year what will happen.
While her personality fits in perfectly in ID4, she just kinda... idk man ... too high profile for a hololive recruit. They usually force their recruit to shut the fuck up for 6 months before debut, stuff them in together to do so much training they can barely stream. If Mika does indeed join it'd be a first in many ways. StarsEN was different since they desperately need more people, HoloID doesn't. Best I could see is ID5 if she can wait 2-3 years. (reminder that ID does 3 per gen, not 5). Vshojo seems more likely in my opinion, she is friends with their streamers, and they brought on henya/nazuna who has way less chance of meeting other members IRL than Mika.
All holo branches auditions are open all year, Mika can become a ID? probably, is not like Holo pouching Nijis has not happened, and Stars EN has show that there are huge nepotism moves in getting people in there, but i dont think she is going to do it and she almost confirmed she is going to end in Vshoujo
Note that Holo "poaching" Niji only happened once 4 years ago and it was a serial quitter/DFE-er who had 20+ different vtuber personas so we can infer that she quitted nijisanji even before hololive accepted her and she might even be menhera enough to not put nijisanji on her CV. Whichever Holo manager she had worked their magic but she was just as menhera as Mikeneko. You dont delete yourself 20+ times if you are a normal human being.
Fuck you, insert John Vtuber waffle meme here

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
this is blackmail, and I won't stand for this

...is what I would normally say to anyone else, but have I told you how much I love you today? I'm not entirely sure what I did wrong, but I am more than willing to apologize on my hands and knees!
Okay, now it's just getting even worse.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Now that Bae finally said it publicly, she mentioned in her last member stream that she is confirmed moving to Japan starting in January. She will initially take half her shit in January and then go back after a week because her sister is having a baby. During that trip back, she is going to grab the rest of her stuff.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Okay, now it's just getting even worse.

I try to defend myself from open blackmail with cringe, and I get no respect at all, no respect I tells ya

I'm going back into hibernation

midori

the green thing

1703303914118277.jpg
pipkun this is my second favorite art of yours

Panko Enjoyer

You see the problem is I know none of them.

Some difference:
1. all the ones I named are rich as fuck. People dont join a company in Twitch because they don't wanna give money to other people.
2. the biggest twitch streamer income when you are that big is sponsorship
3. Actually no repetitive content problem, more of a chinese specific problem since how many people are in there. They do engage in what people here called "lazy content" which is ... sleeping and reacting (watching other people's video) though.

That's... what I said .... fans don't switch platform even if it is for someone they liked before (henya). Thus resulting in a huge divide in vtuber fandom.

While her personality fits in perfectly in ID4, she just kinda... idk man ... too high profile for a hololive recruit. They usually force their recruit to shut the fuck up for 6 months before debut, stuff them in together to do so much training they can barely stream. If Mika does indeed join it'd be a first in many ways. StarsEN wasdifferent since they desperately need more people, HoloID doesn't. Vshojo seems more likely in my opinion, she is friends with their streamers, and they brought on henya/nazuna who has way less chance of meeting other members IRL than Mika.

Note that Holo "poaching" Niji only happened once 4 years ago and it was a serial quitter/DFE-er who had 20+ different vtuber personas so we can infer that she quitted nijisanji even before hololive accepted her and she might even be menhera enough to not put nijisanji on her CV. Whichever Holo manager she had worked their magic but she was just as menhera as Mikeneko. You dont delete yourself 20+ times if you are a normal human being.

Fuck you, insert John Vtuber waffle meme here
You have been added to the cabal of "Mass Reply to half the forum" with @CalciumAnimal, @TinyKusa, and @Azehara

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I try to defend myself from open blackmail with cringe, and I get no respect at all, no respect I tells ya

I'm going back into hibernation
Finally a reason to post this

Jacks Wasted Life

Negzana

I am realizing how long it's gonna take Lui to actually beat Dragon Quest VI. She's only at the part before the underwater section, halfway through the game. Given she also now needs to focus on Holofes stuff I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't beat the game until March. That probably means VII is all of the rest of 2024.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I forgot I never did do my own tier list...
Do not take it seriously you tards.

Top Bottom