"Yes that's right; Do not jerk off to feet or else God will make sure that your dog explodes"Lia Rinkou

Announcement Containment Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
What a weird thing to get upset over. I usually took his stickers as a sign I was right given how he is.
They weren't upset about his sticker ratings, rather what they implied as it was usually him agreeing with some bait or horny post.

RedRage

They weren't upset about his sticker ratings, rather what they implied as it was usually him agreeing with some bait or horny post.
I guess thats fair, its still fucking stickers though, am I gonna catch a ban next handcam stream cause I agree with most of your sperg outs during them? Seems like a slippery slope.

DogBone

I guess thats fair, its still fucking stickers though, am I gonna catch a ban next handcam stream cause I agree with most of your sperg outs during them? Seems like a slippery slope.
And wasn't this for stuff that happened off the forum? And wasn't Short originally in trouble over something that happened on /pcg/? I'm struggling to even see how this is connected to the forum.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
And? Who cares what someone agrees with or not. Not that stickering a post tells anyone jack shit about what someone actually thinks anyway.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
In conclusion for today towards all parties (except for my bro Rrat).

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
And? Who cares what someone agrees with or not. Not that stickering a post tells anyone jack shit about what someone actually thinks anyway.

I'm just providing context, you can go back in the thread (Pippa thread as this was moved) and find where I said Short was funny for it months ago. As a whole I'm anti banning people, though here's the real question is Proctor going to take the Josh stance of if you make a sock and don't get caught long enough you're back in as that sock, or is he going to go full Graf and start escalating. Hope it's the former and not the latter as I like this site.

Edit: In short, free Short.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I hope he takes the "I'm gonna let this faggit back in so you guys can laugh at him" route.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
If being Unfunny is a bannable offence how come I'm still here?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
though here's the real question is Proctor going to take the Josh stance of if you make a sock and don't get caught long enough you're back in as that sock, or is he going to go full Graf and start escalating. Hope it's the former and not the latter as I like this site.
AFAIK as a regular user, the only reason why some socks get nuked is because they're extremely obvious after a while (see: ViolentNugget). In fact I remember one of the jannies having a "oh my god, its you?!" moment when they discovered ViolentNugget was among us on a sock account for a few months as a regular user. I figure if your autism isn't terminal and you're not hungry for ZZ-tier e-fame you could just make a sock and come back.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I'm just providing context, you can go back in the thread (Pippa thread as this was moved) and find where I said Short was funny for it months ago. As a whole I'm anti banning people, though here's the real question is Proctor going to take the Josh stance of if you make a sock and don't get caught long enough you're back in as that sock, or is he going to go full Graf and start escalating. Hope it's the former and not the latter as I like this site.

Edit: In short, free Short.
It sickens me to agree with you

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Tako, short, and rrat were fun posters. I enjoyed reading them and seeing people get baited by them. Some of you Yamanbas take this shit too seriously and need your panties twisted.

Also Kirsche is fat and I would not have sex with her.

Cptn Snshn

Early Adopter
We have gone too long accepting people who were always unacceptable, but who found ways to mask their unacceptability by only punching down at people who everyone else collectively disliked.
I agree, it's awful we have to accept Heffer Landwhale fatto's like Kirsche and her giant fat hands.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Topo Chico

Btw fellas Rienigen is giving some good context over on KF on the procedural aspect of warnings.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-17110691
Good to see, there are both substantive and procedural issues that many users have brought up and I like seeing a janny show their perspective into the practical application and (software) limitations of forum moderation.

Cptn Snshn

Early Adopter
Now that proctor is gone to touch grass. I'll say it. Every vtuber is fat and everyone here is fat too unless you're from a third world country because you can't afford to be fat.
It is your duty as a janny to fatten up those 3rd world V-tubers for proctor to groom and then sperg out about.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Jersh for all his faults is at least very transparent at what people did to get banned
You mean like that time he threatened to close the vtuber thread and ban everyone who posted in it because he saw one clip of that pedotuber no one was familiar with in any way shape or form but clearly we all must be closet pedos and fans of hers?

....then not until months and months later did he admit it's because he was a dumbfuck and said it was because he assumed all vtubers had to be employed by the same company? Something that would have been good context to have and something we could have corrected if he'd actually said it during his first spergout.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Hey at least he admitted it! Lowtax died being a gay dumb thinskinned moron.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Null isn't perfect but he is willing to admit to being wrong, he's taken a lot of shit to keep the farms up, and he is legitimately the only game in town when it comes to reasonable discussion about lolcows.

Tako, short, and rrat were fun posters. I enjoyed reading them and seeing people get baited by them. Some of you Yamanbas take this shit too seriously and need your panties twisted.

Also Kirsche is fat and I would not have sex with her.
I would argue that short evolved into something more than a fun poster I am going to miss my chinchilla newsletter

Topo Chico

I would argue that short evolved into something more than a fun poster I am going to miss my chinchilla newsletter
Also when you’d ask him to explain a rating for example he would. He was funny and diligent in archiving and answering requests for chat logs of users n shit. I could look past his shit talk or occasionally getting warned for degen posting. Getting cool story bro’d when you concern posted or hearted for being mean about something was a minor chuff out the nose that I’ll miss. At first ya, I got a little trolled by his antics but after being actually understanding his schtick he’s a good poster and contributor. Will miss him in the Pippa thread. I really did like that how he cared for Chinchilla.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It seems this is the short memorial thread I think commemorating him in the manner of his people would probably get us banned so let us say a silent prayer in his honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom