"Personally, I don't like gay people"Pipkin Pippa

Announcement Containment Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cowtipping is when you actively provoke drama for additional content to brag about. Typically it's done for A-logging reasons, aka 'look at me I'm so much better than that guy, he can't resist taking my bait'.

The only thing I have ever done that would even vaguely qualify as cowtipping is perhaps letting Q on stream
Wow, really? You mean like how Cubanodun made this post about Fefe:

Is funny how the super thots are the most mentally unstable of the bunch

And then you had the brilliant idea to dive face first into the poop?
Proctor asking the real questions:

Which for the record, I was one of the people that reacted with horrifying because it was incredibly blatant cowtipping.
And boy, you sure raised major objections to me doing that at the time, didn't you? It's not like you haven't been there on every single one of these occasions and raised zero issue with them.
What is this argument? I wrote in my post that it's bullshit that you banned him for cowtipping when you cowtipped. This was neither condoning or condemning of cowtipping, that was an acknowledgement of your hypocrisy.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
How the forum sees Proctor:

How Proctor sees the forum:

How I see the forum:

How the forum sees me:

Thank you for watching my TED talk.

RedRage

What is this argument?
The argument is the same thing he gave tako and short funny enough. Rules for thee and all that gay discord faggotry.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Which for the record, I was one of the people that reacted with horrifying because it was incredibly blatant cowtipping.

Did she reply to me?

Did I publish said reply here?

Did I mention it in any way at all?

Would any of you have even known if it hadn't been posted here?

I guess Null was cowtipping when the first thing he did after getting unbanned from Twitter was @ the Great Horned Rat.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Wow, really? You mean like how Cubanodun made this post about Fefe:

And then you had the brilliant idea to dive face first into the poop?

What is this argument? I wrote in my post that it's bullshit that you banned him for cowtipping when you cowtipped. This was neither condoning or condemning of cowtipping, that was an acknowledgement of your hypocrisy.
Admittedly off topic but why is Fefe getting so much shit? She's fairly inoffensive imo and stays in her corner for the most part, if you're seeing her lewd shit it's because you're looking for it or ignoring the spoiler warnings. She's just an edgier Melody who is less likely to be in your oshi's orbit.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Admittedly off topic but why is Fefe getting so much shit? She's fairly inoffensive imo and stays in her corner for the most part, if you're seeing her lewd shit it's because you're looking for it or ignoring the spoiler warnings. She's just an edgier Melody who is less likely to be in your oshi's orbit.
Lewdtuber bad

RedRage

Probably her ties to Nux and his ilk.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Did she reply to me?

Did I publish said reply here?

Did I mention it in any way at all?

Would any of you have even known if it hadn't been posted here?

I guess Null was cowtipping when the first thing he did after getting unbanned from Twitter was @ the Great Horned Rat.
So it's suddenly ok because your failed attempt at cowtipping bore no fruit? Is this how you're perceiving this argument? Are you seriously that delusional and desperate to appear above it all?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Lewdtuber bad
We need more of them, they serve as valuable containment zones, and the seething they cause among fleshtubers is hilarious.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Okay, I'm stepping in. I'm locking the thread so everyone, Proctor included, can stop staring at this shit and endlessly antagonizing each other instead of taking a breath and acting like adults.

@Johnny Jambalaya and I are unable to share our thoughts with Proctor right now due to IRL commitments. We'll be talking in our mod thread about this. I'll do my best to make sure all REASONABLE complaints/requests are looked at.

Feel free to DM me directly with what you want addressed. I just ask you to be polite guys. I agree today was not a good look by multiple parties. However I would like to give an earnest attempt to fix as many issues here as possible. I recognize I won’t fix all the problems, but I want us to give it our best shot.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I will also add I will be bringing up the points anonymously by default. If you want it known that you were the one specifically asking the question, please say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom