"HELP :D"Koseki Bijou

Announcement Containment Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
You probably smell
@reinigen do me a favor and give me a public warning for this post?

EDIT:
1699245235398.png

Thank you @reinigen for satiating my software-troubleshooting needs. For those curious, it's thought that maybe there might be a Xenforo bug/behavior where users can't see public warnings, and I wanted to test it.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Double posting for Tako I have interacted with him like 4 times two I think are going back and forth about carbonated water. His gay antics with previous discords not weighing on my mind, I don’t see his harm or think he really hurts the TVA brand.

Rat, I don’t think I’ve ever really had any interaction with as I think he’s a general poster? But his spergery here earning him a ban is gay as anything proctor has done in the past 36h. Unban that nigga too. Kirche and proctor are fat and I would not have sex with them. I like Pippa, i want to post about Pippa and Nolan. I don’t like this ego shit over honestly very minor shit and want to go back to caring about Pippa posting and Nolan posting. :annoyedpippa:

jj and reinigan have not done me wrong and prior interactions with proctor weren’t bad by any means. I just want shit to be not cringe.

If I can contain my autism this will be my last post in this thread.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It is supremely retarded that most detractors are acting like Tako got banned for calling Kirsche fat as opposed to calling her fat to her digital face repeatedly on top of numerous other infractions that he regularly bragged about here

It's honestly surprising it took this long for him to get banned for his non-cow tipping antics

And for those saying off site behavior shouldn't result in a ban Nolan was banned for largely off site behavior that other people brought here

Last edited:

DogBone

It seems this is the short memorial thread I think commemorating him in the manner of his people would probably get us banned so let us say a silent prayer in his honor
I didn't know Short very well. I'm fairly new to the forum, and I mainly lurked the Vtuber thread on the Homeland, so I never got to know anyone there. Not only that, I mainly haunt the Pippa thread. Only the people there would be familiar with me.

Despite all that, I do feel sad to hear that he is gone. After all, even among enjoyers of mentally ill anime women, Pippa fans are a different breed. One could even say we are the N words of vtuber fans, and I think that makes us brothers in a way.

Truly, we are all insane. That is one thing that connects us all here. Short was crazy, but who isn't in this Virtual Asylum?

Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. Rest in Piss (affectionate).

Topo Chico

It is supremely retarded that most detractors are acting like Tako got banned for calling Kirsche fat as opposed to calling her fat to her digital face on top of numerous other infractions that he regularly bragged about here

It's honestly surprising it took this long for him to get banned for his non-cow tipping antics

And for those saying off site behavior shouldn't result in a ban Nolan was banned for largely off site behavior that other people brought here
I can’t contain my autism. You, friend of Nolan, need to reread all of this thread before posting this cringe. The very sins you lay against tako proctor has done with cow tipping. His arrogant posting here is where the WTF “detraction” comes from. Showing there are no rules and it’s all gay subjectivity that you’d expect a heckin trad Christian not to like. Very lol.

RedRage

Finished backreading, all I'm seeing is dear feeder V2 got upset that a vtuber dumb enough to join a discord adjacent to this place publicly got her xl panties in a twist and left in a huff and popped someone willing to stand up for him with proof.

E: Adding on to this, I absolutely believe Proctor adopted a community with a culture he did not fully understand from the looks of his posts here.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

No, he wasn't. He was banned for ultimately sperging out on main during the trial. What ultimately got him into the trial in the first place was him sperging out on the forum and constantly getting into fights. For the record, Nolan had 5 bans from the General Thread before his penis was exploded.
numerous other infractions that he regularly bragged about here
Which if you go back to those posts, everyone was cheering him on. You yourself reacted positively to his little karaoke trolling with Moriko.
You reacted with a Haha to these posts.
You reacted with a Feels to this post.

But sure, in hindsight, let's just declare that it was an atrocity. Let's also just magically pretend Proctor has also not been blatantly cowtipping.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I can’t contain my autism. You, friend of Nolan, need to reread all of this thread before posting this cringe. The very sins you lay against tako proctor has done with cow tipping. His arrogant posting here is where the WTF “detraction” comes from. Showing there are no rules and it’s all gay subjectivity that you’d expect a heckin trad Christian not to like. Very lol.
This is the one problem I'm having @The Proctor

I agree Tako rightfully caught a ban for directly antagonizing a Vtuber let alone Kirsche however that means you shouldn't do stuff like this even against people like Fefe or worse Froot
You apparently need to read my other post in this thread where I agreed that proctor shouldn't be doing it either doesn't change the fact Tako fucked around and found out

Edit: the moriko thing is a gray area I was willing to disregard considering archiving is what we do

I feels reacted the karaoke post cause I liked the cover

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I don't have much else to say that hasn't been already said, other than I will miss my African son and/or daughter

Other than that, I'm largely siding with Proctor on this one, this past week alone has shown that there are an increasing number of individuals that are incapable of interacting with others in a public setting, without devolving into antagonizing behavior or other degeneracy. On that part, I can agree with.

Was this method of drawing a line in the sand the proper action to take before setting these rules? Honestly, I'm unsure, but it's become such a tangled mess that I doubt anyone will know for sure without getting into emotionally charged behavior once more.

tl;dr: everyone's gay in this situation, myself included

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Double posting for Tako I have interacted with him like 4 times two I think are going back and forth about carbonated water. His gay antics with previous discords not weighing on my mind, I don’t see his harm or think he really hurts the TVA brand.

Rat, I don’t think I’ve ever really had any interaction with as I think he’s a general poster? But his spergery here earning him a ban is gay as anything proctor has done in the past 36h. Unban that nigga too. Kirche and proctor are fat and I would not have sex with them. I like Pippa, i want to post about Pippa and Nolan. I don’t like this ego shit over honestly very minor shit and want to go back to caring about Pippa posting and Nolan posting. :annoyedpippa:

jj and reinigan have not done me wrong and prior interactions with proctor weren’t bad by any means. I just want shit to be not cringe.

Nigga, put your PFP back. Seeing the "T" letter is throwing me for a loop.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
But sure, in hindsight, let's just declare that it was an atrocity. Let's also just magically pretend Proctor has also not been blatantly cowtipping.

For the retarded;

Cowtipping is when you actively provoke drama for additional content to brag about. Typically it's done for A-logging reasons, aka 'look at me I'm so much better than that guy, he can't resist taking my bait'.

The only thing I have ever done that would even vaguely qualify as cowtipping is perhaps letting Q on stream, in which case I apologize on bended knee for doing my best to give a very stupid young woman dead-set on destroying her own life an honest talking-to about what her prospects were and sincerely encouraging her to stop for her own good.

And boy, you sure raised major objections to me doing that at the time, didn't you? It's not like you haven't been there on every single one of these occasions and raised zero issue with them.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm just providing context, you can go back in the thread (Pippa thread as this was moved) and find where I said Short was funny for it months ago. As a whole I'm anti banning people, though here's the real question is Proctor going to take the Josh stance of if you make a sock and don't get caught long enough you're back in as that sock, or is he going to go full Graf and start escalating. Hope it's the former and not the latter as I like this site.

Edit: In short, free Short.
I mean I rather doubt most people who eat a ban here want to be assed to bother anyway.

Whether I disagree with it or not, it's not exactly surprising that throwing shit at the person running a place didn't go well. But while that's true the way everything else went down was still terribly handled (I personally feel anyway) and felt a lot like it went from maybe 10 to 120. If ANYTHING the discord ban is whatever because discord is almost always a trashfire waiting to happen. A discord ban over currently happening discord bullshit makes sense. Carrying that over with no info on the forum makes people go "Wait what the fuck?"
Even in servers friends make with each other there's often some shitfest that happens. But the forum ban should have been held off, a thread made explaining that someone or people were riding a line and people needed to be aware of what happened and what the situation was with potential outcomes.

As it was handled let's be real: this whole thing looks exactly like the type of shit most farmers like the homeland for NOT generally doing. Call that being a nit picking sensitive bitch in the manner of "oh noes I can't do literally anything oppression!" or in result of "Someone got too asshurt and shot wildly" as far as following/disregarding the rules.

It took a while before we even started getting some info and shit in retrospect but as it happened-
We got the first ban, which by site rules was arguably reasonable but literally nobody had any clue or issues with it untill it suddenly was a long standing history of issues that were NOW an issue. That being Takodachi of course. Irrelevant about how whoever felt about him you could sort of argue he got shot while pointing a gun out a car window but nobody saw the gun until the police said "oh here's the evidence." and it's still a bit hard to tell because now after everything the footage and photos look shitty and blurred.
That's my real issue with it. Call it out largely, much more clearly, and be sure it's visible because otherwise you get this situation where everyone's trying to figure out what the issue was, why, since when, and what suddenly changed.

Short basically got shot for being a passenger who wasn't having said boondocks-word moment but was being called a "reasonable casaulty" because he had a history which wasn't really involved in this situation while in the vehicle. The fact it took a few pages and people digging shit up about it to justify makes the quick fire ban look terrible.
Meanwhile Rrat basically got shot for standing on the corner and going "What the fuck's going on? Y'all actin retarded!" This was already relented on so no further comment.

Not sure if we ever even had any actual reformations here. Maybe they really did reign it and keep it controlled if they did because most people I recall who bothered to show back up were obviously just doing it to be smartasses and keep trolling and got slapped again.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You people really need to cool off just saying

But what do I know anyways

Last Of The Mohicans

A discord ban over currently happening discord bullshit makes sense. Carrying that over with no info on the forum makes people go "Wait what the fuck?"

For those who may not be familiar with Tako's antics here's a primer:

This post is probably the most damning I would say out of what can be seen on the forum. Cow-tipping is one thing, cow-tipping turned into DM harassment takes is a step further, but then coming back to the forum to announce your intentions on the matter is fucking retard behavior.
Don't say there was no info on the forum.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The only thing I have ever done that would even vaguely qualify as cowtipping is perhaps letting Q on stream, in which case I apologize on bended knee for doing my best to give a very stupid young woman dead-set on destroying her own life an honest talking-to about what her prospects were and sincerely encouraging her to stop for her own good.
Cow tipping has never been a matter of interacting with cows who actively come onto the platform in question, rather it's a matter of those who go off site or stream to seek and disturb said cow.

Whether I disagree with it or not, it's not exactly surprising that throwing shit at the person running a place didn't go well
A lot of the fun of sites like this is messing with the owner, I know I've probably done more than most as I've emailed Proctor all kinds of insanity when he put up the help email just for laughs. It was mostly related to ketchup based humor.

Short basically got shot for being a passenger who wasn't having said boondocks-word moment but was being called a "reasonable casaulty" because he had a history which wasn't really involved in this situation while in the vehicle. The fact it took a few pages and people digging shit up about it to justify makes the quick fire ban look terrible.
Meanwhile Rrat basically got shot for standing on the corner and going "What the fuck's going on? Y'all actin retarded!" This was already relented on so no further comment.
Wait, Rrat Catcher got banned? That seems wrong.

RedRage

Wait, Rrat Catcher got banned? That seems wrong.
He rescinded it after cooling his head a bit from what I read near the start of the thread.

Sincere question does tweeting at Fefe calling her a thot not count as cow tipping? And if so can you explain why?
Is Fefe in the dicksword? If not you have your answer.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
For the retarded;

Cowtipping is when you actively provoke drama for additional content to brag about. Typically it's done for A-logging reasons, aka 'look at me I'm so much better than that guy, he can't resist taking my bait'.

And boy, you sure raised major objections to me doing that at the time, didn't you? It's not like you haven't been there on every single one of these occasions and raised zero issue with them.
Sincere question does tweeting at Fefe calling her a thot not count as cow tipping? And if so can you explain why?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Rat only got temp banned and his ban should run out tomorrow I think? but I doubt he's coming back anyways. Nvm he's already unbanned.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Don't say there was no info on the forum.
I mean that's one post which is related to the discord shit, which arguably just looks like the whole issue was the fat comment and Takodachi considering pushing the issue to be a smart ass. It's missing everything else that's being held against him as a list of reasons leading to the ban.

If anything I would argue that makes the fact it wasn't brought up better a more noteable issue. You can temp him for that, bring up an actual announcement or whatever about what's going on and how things are being looked at, and people go from there. Kirsche's thread is basically dead most the time, and the people who lurk or use it number in probably mid to low double digits. Most of this site probably doesn't even know she HAS a thread let alone sees what's in it.

I'm not trying to shit on either side here, I'm just trying to point out that this is an issue because of what the whole situation comes off as looking like from a glance.

Last Of The Mohicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom