"I'm not a riceist, I'm a victim of riceism!"Pipkin Pippa

Announcement Containment Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyFakeName

I’m a longtime lurker but this drama finally got me to make an account.
This is some quality garbage. Keep the autism up.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>Ignores me completely and responds to more cheap bait
:depressedtako:It's so fucking over

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This.

If you want to complain about someone's coomerism/fetishes/whatever, I don't see any warnings/timeouts given to most of the other people actively airing their degen levels in the forum tbh. No warning, to timeouts, nada. I guess it's ok as long as you're not into handholding or snuggling during a movie.

As far as Short antagonizing you goes, If that's the level that gets you permabanned now, I'm at a loss for words. Not a day/few day/week, "see you later after you cool off," deal (and maybe you), but a full, "I don't want to see you here ever again"? Maybe there's an emote instead of words...
:airidepressed:
Meh. I'll look at the aftermath later

He had warnings likely for his degen shit in the Pippa thread and the antagonizing he is referring to is probably from when he went in there and verbally bitch slapped them and made an announcement about it
Short is permabanned after numerous warnings. He was already at 3 on his profile.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Honestly I’m not really sure what take would be expecting to happen by personally antagonizing her. Although I do think straight into a perma-ban here on TVA is too harsh.

There would essentially just be three options for her: one; ignore it but be pissed/annoyed/suffer in silence, two; get into a discord slap fight, three; up and leave.

I would call the first option unlikely. The existence of this very thread we are in right now, and the varying vocal opinions, is an obvious reason as of to why almost no one chooses to stay silent instead of sharing their thoughts or feelings on a specific matter.

Two and three, neither, are obviously not good outcomes, and for obvious reasons. Even slap fighting here amongst members has limits imposed, and when they get extreme these members have been either warned in the past (or even banned in the case of Nolan). I have nothing new to add to the third reason that hasn’t already been stated here.

Purposely stirring the pot to sow controversy, instead of some disagreement coming about organically over differing opinions that leads to slap-fighting, feels intrinsically different to me. One is much more disruptive than the other to the community at whole.

Personally tako made some poor choices, but I would still rather support a solution and punishment that isn’t a perma TVA ban as the first thing.

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
You responded to his essay with your own essay, Nenelove. It has always been all ogre.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
For those who may not be familiar with Tako's antics here's a primer:

This post is probably the most damning I would say out of what can be seen on the forum. Cow-tipping is one thing, cow-tipping turned into DM harassment takes is a step further, but then coming back to the forum to announce your intentions on the matter is fucking retard behavior.

Other notable events include:
  • Deliberate antagonizing of BatAtVideoGames, an event he also gloats about in the forum.
    • I am light on details around the event, but supposedly it involves clipping a karaoke stream she desired to remain archived
  • Deliberate antagonizing of Pippa, including property griefing on notPippa's private minecraft server.
If I'm to offer some feedback to Proctor, I think going straight to banning him is a bit too much. His antics around Bat as far as I can tell from post history did not even earn him the lightest pushback on this forum, even from me who thought he was acting like a jackass. It could almost be assumed that not only did we tolerate it but we endorsed it from the lack of dealing with him then. I'll grant his Pippa griefing that I'm aware of is from before TVA so I get not giving him shit for that, but he needs to at least be aware that his shit is becoming intolerable before we stop tolerating it.
I think all of our profiles should have a Minecraft-style "health" bar, and when we fuck up royally, we get a hit on it. And when it runs out, a message appears:

XXXXX has died from sprerging from a high place.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You responded to his essay with your own essay, Nenelove. It has always been all ogre.
I'm gonna follow my own advice and take a break for a couple days, I'll see however is still here after this shit burns out. Stay safe bros.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I'll take your advice and go touch grass for a while.

I think all of our profiles should have a Minecraft-style "health" bar, and when we fuck up royally, we get a hit on it. And when it runs out, a message appears:

XXXXX has died from sprerging from a high place.

This is unironically a great idea and if I ever can think of a way to implement it, I will.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
This is unironically a great idea and if I ever can think of a way to implement it, I will.
Of course it is, because I get out and touch grass and get laid occassionally (by women, you poofs). It really clears the head. Too bad tako didn't head (heed, I mean--although "head" might apply) that advise.

And if you do somehow implement it, I want a banner that says "Wise Sage of TVA" on it.
:mikothumbsl:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm gonna follow my own advice and take a break for a couple days, I'll see however is still here after this shit burns out. Stay safe bros.
But you have the opportunity to heal our division by immortalizing us with MTG cards. From now on bans can be administered by trading card. You can't quit! You can't give in!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Now that proctor is gone to touch grass. I'll say it. Every vtuber is fat and everyone here is fat too unless you're from a third world country because you can't afford to be fat.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If memory serves, people in LATAM and SEA are fat because the only food they can afford is gmo'd goyslop, so that doesn't stand under scrutiny.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Now that proctor is gone to touch grass. I'll say it. Every vtuber is fat and everyone here is fat too unless you're from a third world country because you can't afford to be fat.
True, you aren't fat. You have AIDS instead.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Now that Proctor is on a grass break I can post Katta's feet again to say do these look like the legs of a fat chick?

DO THEY?!
20231104_171041.jpg

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
My problem with this thread is that we've already reached page 10, but the main question still lies unanswered: is Proctor an architect or ...the other option?

Please don't ban me, I love Kirsche, she's the greatest vtuber ever.
Now that Proctor is on a grass break I can post Katta's feet again to say do these look like the legs of a fat chick?

DO THEY?!
View attachment 54607
I don't know, post them on KF and ask Takodachi for a verdict.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't see how this is lolcow behavior. A vtuber kindly asks to a person she enjoyed to have in her community (up until the ban) to not do that. He knows it will piss her off. He uploads a VOD and publically advertises it here. She gets pissed off, contacts a friend to get his ass and bans him. The rest of her community respected her rules other than him. If I were to hypothetically go into Pippa's chat and shit it up with Piss fetish red-superchats (even though she said she won't tolerate off the wall horny shit anymore) and get banned, do I have a right to complain and call Pippa an autisitic furry for that?
It's cow behaviour because she took the bait and very obviously got mad about it, even bringing it up weeks after the fact. A world of difference between that and just banning the twentieth guy that night who talked about wanting to drink piss and forgetting his name a minute later.

He was being a dick and I won't defend directly engaging like that, but personally I find her reaction more exceptional than his low-level trolling in that situation.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Tubedude

I don't know, post them on KF and ask Takodachi for a verdict.
Over under on if he posts them there Null decides to pop his head into the thread and decide to just ban it once and for all after seeing feet posted?

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Every vtuber is fat and everyone here is fat too unless you're from a third world country because you can't afford to be fat.
Oh buddy do I have news for you
1699228629268.png

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I guess the announcement should make it into vtuber youtube shorts for the people to understand and digest.

Geez, nowadays zoomers rather watch 144p low quality shitpost video, but cannot read a full length of essay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom