"What's the point of wielding the sword if you are not willing to get it bloody"Shylily

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

The Chink

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Kirsche please, I'm begging, take one for the team and 14 times a day him so he can't sleep. We can't take any more deaths.
"Look, I need you to marry the weird British guy that's basically Irish because I don't want my Oshi to graduate. Also, he can never sleep. Got that?!?!"

:amegunl:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I can't remember the last time an Ame stream was shilled, be it here or anywhere else.

For all that she was meant to investigate the myths, she became one herself.
I can't believe Amelia is leaving before Gura
Gura is too apathetic to bother with graduating.
I lost the bet
FUCK
I'm so sorry your oshi didn't graduate yet :-(

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
More like Blonde in Holo (Mel)
That's too wide of a brush. 1 out of...8 (completely random guess) in JP? And 0 out of at least one in ID?
In EN it's both blondes in the first two gens. Fuwamoco is double-dead, and then we have to see if Gigi's two-tone hair saves her.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Guess I'm actually gonna watch a Calli stream in around 3.5ish hours to see if she clarifies anything in this "A Quick Chat"..

USS IOWA

Guess I'm actually gonna watch a Calli stream in around 3.5ish hours to see if she clarifies anything in this "A Quick Chat"..

image.png
Kiara's stream as well.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I just noticed the thread, whose the 2view?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

In totality, this isn't completely unprecedented in the industry, but it is is a tad odd. It's a 90% graduation, but it's not a "retirement of the character IP" but of the streamer from activity. Now, part of me thinks there's some projects stretching out over the next several years that her character was already integrated into and it'll be far less work for everyone to need to rework all sorts of things. Looks like any other "all of Myth" merch won't have Ame unless it's a special event she's apart of?

I have a distinct feeling she'll probably pop up either in the background or as a part of any US-based concerts for the foreseeable future. She's probably been the de facto America-based point person on so many things over the last 4 years that we don't know about, it's probably why the CA office has to exist in the first place. I wish her the best of luck in all her endeavors.

And since it probably at least needs to be mentioned because Rrats will run wild anyway, if a bunch of Hololivers are missing one weekend next year and seemingly were at an event that they don't talk about, maybe Ame found her ultimate teammate.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Hmm, "working with you again in the future" instead of "continuing working with you". Really make it seems more like she is becoming "contracted talent" instead of working for them as a staff.

Another thing I'm thinking about is the contract. Myth's contract should have already been up few months ago seeing that we are just past their anniversary, is she actually continuing her contract?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

>A Short Talk
Ame graduates.
>A Quick Chat
Calli _________?

Are we due the fabled double graduation? Will Myth be reduced to basically just Kiara?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Not much information still but if she did move up to staff it's similar to 774inc's Oura Rukako's retirement from streaming to be a staff member (she eventually left 774inc completely due to her health though). During her staff role Rukako did some call ins and this might be similar to Ame if she becomes a staff member.

Comments from the other talents sounds a bit too sad for a "promotion/internal work movement" though.

frz

Bruh, you can just be an affliate of Hololive? Just sit back, relax and rake in the cash while not actually doing any work?
Wtf?
Why didn't Coco or Aqua do that?
I know it's riverbear but coco and aqua still wants to stream. Ame doesn't.

Honestly it's high time holo to actually provide proper staff to facillitate content on the EN side. You see koyori getting her own team for asakoyo, polka has her polkaden team, and whatever the fuck fubuki is doing with her 30 diffferent projects at the same time. I still have my doubt if Ame want to take this shadow position though. But we will see.

Ame tried to do her own version of it but quickly got burned out because it is simply not something a person do on their own on top of all the hololive works. They are not a small company like ehem phase connect.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I wrote up a big gay post but I honestly think this still communicates what I'm feeling right now. Amelia was the EN talent I liked the most out of anywhere. I may have wandered off from Hololive to the NijiEN reservation, but I never stopped being a fan of Ame.
If 2024 continues the trend it's taking I think inevitability eating the acrylic stand and it killing me would be merciful.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>A Short Talk
Ame graduates.
>A Quick Chat
Calli _________?

Are we due the fabled double graduation? Will Myth be reduced to basically just Kiara?
reaper gun.JPG
You shut the fuck up right now. This instant.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Sounds like an interesting possibility. Retiring from streaming, but popping in for concerts and big collabs.

Top Bottom