"Godu robus as ando hasu oru...? oooonooodo... JEESAAS! Kuraisto puray foah awah shin azu fuuree gifto on za krrrossu. Just purray to god ando receive disu... frreeeeeee! gifto ando oru youuah shins wiru be... forgibu! Habu a nice aday miss fanny banny"Usada Pekora (reading fundie SC)

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bruh, you can just be an affliate of Hololive? Just sit back, relax and rake in the cash while not actually doing any work?
Wtf?
Why didn't Coco or Aqua do that?
My guess is that Ame had been pushing for this for a long time. Leave it to Ame to do things different lol

God's Strongest Dragoon

Seoleim

If there is 1 person who I would absolutely consider for staff position in Myth, it would be Ame. She jerry rigged her own 3d mocap suit and all so it makes perfect sense if she got offered a staff position to help the ladies out.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I don't fucking believe this, this can't be happening.

I know mate. The En recollection event in hindsight now feels like a big send off farewell for Ame with her collabing with all the EN girls one more time. She's not graduating per say but it still sucks that she's no longer going to be streaming anymore. It was a good 4 years Myth bros. Cherish the remaining ones left because you never know when your oshi will leave eventually.

Bronze

They might have considered IP too valuable to graduate completely, if she's not becoming staff at least. They should do something like this to all Myth instead of complete graduation

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ame was one of my less watched member in EN and she might still appear in events in the future. It could be a lot worse.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Bruh, you can just be an affliate of Hololive? Just sit back, relax and rake in the cash while not actually doing any work?
Wtf?
Coco and Aqua are entertainer, so Yagoo may let them graduate instead of being affiliate
Ame has more experience in tech part, which COVER really need it in NA, so I guess Yagoo offer her move to tech staff position, but still keep her as affiliate.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
holy shit she did what I would think gura would try to pull. She basically retired but agreed to show up to dance from time to time to make money and keep the IP alive. I hope she was smart enough to ask for some nice royalties. Holo would be dumb to also not have her as a contractor for small scale 3d events.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Wtf?
Maybe to do so she has a non-compete clause where she can't stream while Coco and Aqua still wanted the grind.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I dont get this affiliate stuff.
For me it just reads as another way to say Cover still owns the character Amelia Watson and that she remains an Alumni, like Coco and Aqua and so on

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just a reminder, probably why Bae is taking so long to write an official goodbye

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
My guess is that Ame had been pushing for this for a long time. Leave it to Ame to do things different lol
she did say she was very demanding with management on her request.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think she is gonna open her own 3D studio. I remember her being frustrated trying to get Cover to work with her on stuff like that last year and they refused to budge. She is likely keeping association so NA talents can use the studio without any bullshit weighing them down.

RiverBear

For me it just reads as another way to say Cover still owns the character Amelia Watson and that she remains an Alumni, like Coco and Aqua and so on
She still works for Cover, she just won't stream as Amelia Watson
The character can still be used in other ways compared to Coco or Aqua where the character is officially retired.
That's what I get from the announcement

Also Yagoo saying he is excited to work with Watson again, so she's probably going to help around on the back end

niggaphil

I guess This is the only tweet that Yagoo openly say to work with her again in public. I don't remembered he said that in other talent's graduation.

Sounds like gayops to move her into staff position.

ペンネーム

Based on Yagoo's post, they will continue to work together behind the scenes. Watson has always been sort of "Tech Support Ame" for the rest of EN and making they're paying her buckets of cash to focus on that aspect of her role. It has always been what she's been best at: supporting the other talent.

lolwatagain

I am going to laugh if Ame manages to stream more than Gura next year.

Top Bottom