"Can I say 'happy birthday' to Phase Connect, everyone at Phase Connect, except for Sakana"Lia Rinkou's mom

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

roktofferson

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
fucking thhrang with the quickdraw so fast i ended up in the thread too. (not even sure how.)

RiverBear

I can't believe Amelia is leaving before Gura

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She said she will cease her activities as Amelia Watson and it's not a graduation and I don't know what that means.
:takocope:
Very long hiatus and she un-not-graduates in a year or two.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I have to say that she stuck around a lot longer than I expected. I always felt she wasn't that enthusiastic about being at holo at least as a talent. GG ame fans.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I dont even wanna think about how kiara must have felt the past weeks, she must have known
g9pnjedc4pf81.webp

Militante

She said she will cease her activities as Amelia Watson and it's not a graduation and I don't know what that means.

Hypothetically, it leaves the door open for her to come back, but she can't stream right now for the foreseeable future.

Can range from:
  • Medical Condition
  • Family Medical Condition
  • Equipment Theft
  • Family pressure to get a "real" job
  • Forced to go into school
  • Some combination of all of the above

God's Strongest Dragoon

"Conclusion of Amelia Watson general activities, not a graduation by name"

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Hypothetically, it leaves the door open for her to come back, but she can't stream right now for the foreseeable future.

Can range from:
  • Medical Condition
  • Family Medical Condition
  • Equipment Theft
  • Family pressure to get a "real" job
  • Forced to go into school
  • Some combination of all of the above
she said it wasn't a personal reason either.

Wellful of Wails

Big respect to Ame for pulling the plug on a job she clearly didn't have much drive for for a long time. I'm sure it wasn't an easy call. Some would say the drive was never really there, but I think a lot more people will admit the last two years had a lot more apathy and a lot less attendance.

Based on the wording, she could be taking another position at the company, and if true, would definitely align more with her managerial temperance. Even from the beginning she was doing more setup than payoff, and only after she started to clock out early did Orange Woman start to get more of that stuff done.

niggaphil

It is such an unfortunate. Amelia Watson is the first Vtuber I subscribed to. Although her content is not funny compare to others, she helped the Myth girls a lot behind the scene. I wish her all luck in the future.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Big respect to Ame for pulling the plug on a job she clearly didn't have much drive for for a long time. I'm sure it wasn't an easy call. Some would say the drive was never really there, but I think a lot more people will admit the last two years had a lot more apathy and a lot less attendance.

Based on the wording, she could be taking another position at the company, and if true, would definitely align more with her managerial temperance. Even from the beginning she was doing more setup than payoff, and only after she started to clock out early did Orange Woman start to get more of that stuff done.
You know, when you put it like that, it makes more sense. I guess we'll have to wait for the statement from cover

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Something going on with Ame.. first Myth graduating??

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
ame-tech-tips.png

So this is what I got from it. Get those multimillion dollars girl.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Militante

If Ame did enter a management position, would the girls be able to talk about it? If not, what signs are we going to be looking for that she is indeed in management, short of the girls slipping up?

I'd believe it if none of them are really sad about it or hint that she's still around, but we're really lacking details.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

I am going to kill
I dont know who or if its myself but I gotta kill someone for this

Kazuma

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom