"In my defense, I regret nothing. And nobody can control me because I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed"Noir Vesper

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Ame is going to have a “short talk” stream in a few minutes. Not sure what she’s going to be talking about.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not this shit again
:gunpeko::gunpeko:

Ame is fucking graduating.

Edit: More specifically, she is "graduating" on September 30th. More details from Cover to come soon. She will be streaming every day until then...

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Not a graduation by name? Huh? 10 days left...

God's Strongest Dragoon

September 30th graduation? Fuck, that's fast.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXÄAS
D
FUCKKCKC I CANTTT I AM BREAKING DOWNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Not a graduation by name? Huh? 10 days left...
She might be becoming a staff member. Thats my guess at least. Just gotta wait for the official post to be posted I guess.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Should I segregate this out to its' own thread? I think I am the only janny awake at the moment. Tell me now, I haven't watched the stream either.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She might be becoming a staff member. Thats my guess at least. Just gotta wait for the official post to be posted I guess.
I just think it means she isn't doing anything special for her graduation

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I dont even wanna think about how kiara must have felt the past weeks, she must have known

God's Strongest Dragoon

Should I segregate this out to its' own thread? I think I am the only janny awake at the moment. Tell me now, I haven't watched the stream either.
She just did a random announcement stream saying she's graduating in 10 days and that there will be an announcement soon on the company twitter. Definitely will need a thread, even if its low drama.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It is a graduation of a Myth member, so absolutely yes.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
NOOOOOOOO GOD FUCKING DAMN IT NOT AME
:depressedtako::painpeko::ameraintear:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You either move about ten posts now, or a few hundred in the morning. Take your pick, jannyman.

Seoleim

From what Ame said right at the start, she isn't "graduating" but rather won't be streaming anymore. Rather specific wording which makes me think she has been offered, or moved to a management position helping the EN girls behind the scenes.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Somehow I feel like she isn't coming back on a different account.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
We dont even get a month-long Hurrah like with Aqua??
What the fucj
Yagoo you hack dont let her go

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
She said she will cease her activities as Amelia Watson and it's not a graduation and I don't know what that means.

Top Bottom