"So it's all vegan? So if... two vegetarians get into a fight, is it still called 'a beef'? - desk slam - "Pipkin Pippa's Dad

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Would be Akio AIR talent Megumi Kuragiri is looking for a manager if anyone here wants to groom help her out.
2023-10-03 adwa.png
A
Just be quick about it before she hires a troon!
2023-10-03 dawdas.png
A
2023-10-03 dawds.png
A

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
The FalseEyeD video wasn't much new stuff from what I saw skimming, but one detail did jump out at me from Athy legal threats.
1696382047667835.png
If you refuse both of the options, we will initiate our legal actions immediately. You will be required to travel to Taiwan for further court hearings.

Jason you fucking retard, no one under legal advice will travel to Taiwan for this.
I hope you got at least a million bucks to sue all the girls because trying to enforce a judgement from Taiwan will be insanely expensive.

niggaphil

The FalseEyeD video wasn't much new stuff from what I saw skimming, but one detail did jump out at me from Athy legal threats.
View attachment 48549

Jason you fucking retard, no one under legal advice will travel to Taiwan for this.
I hope you got at least a million bucks to sue all the girls because trying to enforce a judgement from Taiwan will be insanely expensive.
Of course, sue someone, and request them to enter Taiwan and get fucked by local court!!! Jason treats everyone like a fucking DUMMIES, like the world is surrounding Taiwan.
It surely is Taiwan Number 1 moment :smugselen:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I don't have anything to add besides gratefulness for the archiving and organizing the events. You rock.
Having full access to a commercial model was not something I was expecting either, it is a great study material for upcoming artists.
Hope something good comes from this dumpster fire and not just pitybaiting for the next 3 months.

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
Would be Akio AIR talent Megumi Kuragiri is looking for a manager if anyone here wants to groom help her out.
View attachment 48521
A
Just be quick about it before she hires a troon!
View attachment 48522
A
View attachment 48523
A
Oh, it's that fucker that went after PewDiePie when he became a VTuber as a joke for a day. Used to go by Reikan. If the PewDiePie thing isn't stupid enough, they also defended a self-admitted sex pest Pisxes Chi, now going as Diesel.

Yes, please hire that thing and make this AkioAIR drama even more degenerate.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Oh, it's that fucker that went after PewDiePie when he became a VTuber as a joke for a day. Used to go by Reikan. If the PewDiePie thing isn't stupid enough, they also defended a self-admitted sex pest Pisxes Chi, now going as Diesel.

Your ability to remember all of these tiny literal whos in this fandom and their crimes against humanity frightens and worries me. I hope I never get in your crosshairs.

This tweet was retweeted by Maria Paradisia, perhaps lending more credence to this person being Hoshikuzu Orion. Orion and Hanabi have been almost entirely silent about things so I don't expect to see a salacious call-out post from her. Vagueposts aside the same could be said about Maria. They may be thinking declining to slag Jason and AkioAIR will look more professional when it comes to agency opportunities in the future, and that may be a rational approach, as much as I love the drama.

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
Your ability to remember all of these tiny literal whos in this fandom and their crimes against humanity frightens and worries me. I hope I never get in your crosshairs.
Remembering who defends sex pests is important when they inevitably turn out to be one themselves.

Kalion

:)

People speculated Amemachi Hanabi was AkioAir's Orion.
"Yeah the thing I went on hiatus for... it's no longer happening."
"I feel bad saying this but the scholarship money form my Throne, I had to use it. I... can I say this? I had to use it to get a lawyer."
Starts at about 18 minutes into the VOD.

Mehk

The kid started streaming a few minutes ago. Mentioned about her pinned comment(on twitter) and apparently she wasn't big into vtubers that much before joining AkioAir. She said she talks a lot to Kivi still. She apparently only has 1 monitor, someone in chat said "more monitors fund" and she replied "more like pay off huge debt I have fund". Sounds like she is getting a lawyer as well? Made some comment about a lawyer. She's a flip/belgium hybrid, lived in the Philippines for 10 years, then moved to Belgium.

Last edited:

JustAnotherVTuberFanAccount

The kid started streaming a few minutes ago. Mentioned about her pinned comment(on twitter) and apparently she wasn't big into vtubers that much before joining AkioAir. She said she talks a lot to Kivi still.

It kind of feels like she's going out of her way to imply that she wasn't a VTuber before and erase her other past lives. Her prerogative I guess but it is an odd move when there is so much proof and even Mew's statement confirmed that she had a past life.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It kind of feels like she's going out of her way to imply that she wasn't a VTuber before and erase her other past lives. Her prerogative I guess but it is an odd move when there is so much proof and even Mew's statement confirmed that she had a past life.
more then likely the ex akio talents are flailing wildly between shit like lawyers streaming documenting every stupid thing jason says doubt much of their attention is going toward opsec and or preventing contradictions.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Jason you Taiwanese Chink Fäggot, I hope you drown in your own piss!!! You will never beat Kevin or Aviel because 1) You are a Taiwanese Chink Fäggot and 2) You are a stupid, child grooming Taiwanese Chink Fäggot. May all the misfortunes of this world fall on you. The girls deserves better than this, now they'll need to hire lawyers to protect them from you. I hope Taiwan gets invaded by China soon and your company get bombarded by missiles.

Fuck you and especially you, you Taiwanese Chink Fäggot.

Short

God Damn the Sun

The kid started streaming a few minutes ago. Mentioned about her pinned comment(on twitter) and apparently she wasn't big into vtubers that much before joining AkioAir. She said she talks a lot to Kivi still. She apparently only has 1 monitor, someone in chat said "more monitors fund" and she replied "more like pay off huge debt I have fund". Sounds like she is getting a lawyer as well? Made some comment about a lawyer. She's a flip/belgium hybrid, lived in the Philippines for 10 years, then moved to Belgium.

Arznbae

wtf is happening
The underage one is Belgian? I'm hearing some flemmish accent peaking through every now and then.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The underage one is Belgian? I'm hearing some flemmish accent peaking through every now and then.

She's Belgian, yes, though I have no idea if there's phlegm involved.

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jason you Taiwanese Chink Fäggot, I hope you drown in your own piss!!! You will never beat Kevin or Aviel because 1) You are a Taiwanese Chink Fäggot and 2) You are a stupid, child grooming Taiwanese Chink Fäggot. May all the misfortunes of this world fall on you. The girls deserves better than this, now they'll need to hire lawyers to protect them from you. I hope Taiwan gets invaded by China soon and your company get bombarded by missiles.

Fuck you and especially you, you Taiwanese Chink Fäggot.
THE MANDATE OF HEAVEN WILL FALL UPON HIM, 500 YEARS OF FAMINE AND DEATH UPON YOUR FAMILY LINE

Top Bottom