"Mental clap clap Physical! clap clap JUSTIN!!!"Oozora Subaru

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This is the gift that truly keeps on giving.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Jason confirmed it to False, False showed the DMs on stream.
VOD link and archive of the relevant section, including some SNS browsing.

Why is this idiot sharing DMs, and why is he sending Jason "ultimatums" to shut down his business? Obviously I'm on his "side" here but both of those are out of line. Remind me to never DM this guy and assume it will stay private.

I just watched the VOD of Proctor's last stream where he goes over Athy's termination notice and also thinking over what Bunie posted, and I'm noticing that both of them seemed to quit on their own accord. Megumi's message may corroborate this, but so far it's looking like it wasn't a case of the five talents giving management an ultimatum about Nophi ("either she goes or we go") and more a case of them peeling off one by one, in a very short amount of time. Given this I can start to see why maybe Jason didn't see the situation as losing five talents to keep one until it was too late - because it wasn't really framed that way, and given the fixation Jason, VenVen and the "legal team" have on contracts, the idea that five would "violate" them all at once might have seemed unfathomable.

LuminousCove/Lumi Angler, one third of that Fishy Tea Time drama show, will be doing a stream about all this tonight. I sent her the thread on Twitter a couple days ago so she might have been using it for her research - I hope it was useful.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
I just watched the VOD of Proctor's last stream where he goes over Athy's termination notice and also thinking over what Bunie posted, and I'm noticing that both of them seemed to quit on their own accord. Megumi's message may corroborate this, but so far it's looking like it wasn't a case of the five talents giving management an ultimatum about Nophi ("either she goes or we go") and more a case of them peeling off one by one, in a very short amount of time.
From what I could gather from all the people who quit tweets: You're right. The minor issue is minor, simply a "oh should have told us about that sooner" thing.
The big issue seems to be the contracts having unreasonable low pay. And it sounds like Jason tries to get talents to sign a new, even lower paying one every time they offer to make things right legally (legally in the eyes of Jason & Jason Legal Firm I mean).

frz

From what I could gather from all the people who quit tweets: You're right. The minor issue is minor, simply a "oh should have told us about that sooner" thing.
The big issue seems to be the contracts having unreasonable low pay. And it sounds like Jason tries to get talents to sign a new, even lower paying one every time they offer to make things right legally (legally in the eyes of Jason & Jason Legal Firm I mean).
It might go even deeper than low pay ... into NO PAY. The contract was probably incredibly vague and the girls didn't understand what it means themselves, consulted lawyers and found the contract wasn't enforceable and quit.

There is no fixed monthly salary "because international transfer is difficult" (from the 7-page google doc response) and the staff's tweet in here ealier (through google translate), you have to put in an "inquiry for payment" if you wish to receive salary (bonus point if the inquiry is in Chinese letter only kekw). It's very possible that some of them (more likely for the un-debut girls) might have never received a single dime because they weren't instructed properly on this whole inquiry thing, and when asked Jason just throw them new contracts with completely different payment structure and they thought they were getting scammed even if Jason didn't have bad intention (I'm giving him a huge benefit of the doubt here).

Last edited:

Kalion

Took a look at Nophi's likes page, figured it was worth archiving. Unfortunately I'm getting the good ol' looping error on archive.ph if someone else wants to attempt saving it.

1696186077150.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It really irks me that he's trying to use the "international payments are hard" shit as though that's something we should be sympathetic about. This is the kind of shit you figure out before taking on international talent, not a couple of years after.

Took a look at Nophi's likes page, figured it was worth archiving. Unfortunately I'm getting the good ol' looping error on archive.ph if someone else wants to attempt saving it.

haha holy shit, hopefully this means she'll be out sooner rather than later.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
KiviVT - alleged PL of Azuri (too few voice clips available to say for sure but ethnicity, interests, and voice match up fairly well) has suddenly gone private

Wasn't able to archive this in time, but it's supposedly this screenshot
1696121810934988 - Copy.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Whoa. She liked both Athy's statement and Athy's retweet of Bunie's statement, plus a handful of angry replies to Akio's own tweets. That's a weird development. Maybe she doesn't know likes are public, or maybe she'll play the "I was just liking posts by my friends without actually reading them" card.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

I want more fuel to the fire, MORE

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

ogey_rrat

ogey

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh fucking hell its even burning brighter than what it was yesterday

ACCELERATE

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Kalion

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

:lumitenmakillhim:

In all seriousness, good for her for walking. This ship has been sinking fast. It's wild how bad this Jason fag fucked everything up. I know it's not easy to run a successful vtuber company, but god damn, to fuck it up this hard and fast is impressive. I wish the best for this girl. This whole experience can't be good for her well-being. Hopefully she's getting plenty of support from those close to her. I also wish the best for the rest of the former talents. This whole shit show definitely derailed things for them.

Honestly, it's almost shocking that there exists a retard out there forcing his talents to play games with him when that's the exact joke people have made about Fishman starting up Phase. Wild shit.
:whatastory:

Top Bottom