"Wait, what is an F-boy?"IRyS

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Can we start a poll on how many women Jason tried to groom?
Or days until the corpo folds?
Or how many more women will come forward?
If wactor is still getting applications somehow for some fucking reason I doubt we'd see the limelight of this fucks grooming session

It's gonna go up

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1696134782318.png
According to /vt/ this is one of akio's employees? Idk how they know that.

akari-chan

Good on Athy for being the first one to talk about this black corpo so others have the courage to do the same.
I mean, what is Jason gonna do now? Sue all of them? With what money?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Good on Athy for being the first one to talk about this black corpo so others have the courage to do the same.
I mean, what is Jason gonna do now? Sue all of them? With what money?
Expect him to go the Wactor Route and dox them.

Existing talents should have a ton of leverage though. If they quit, the company dies.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

niggaphil

View attachment 47988
After digging, he is indeed the programmer, 2d and 3d modelling for AkioAir

his bio mentioned that he was stressed and angry about the recen negative energy that affect him. His bio also mentioned that he wont reply or threaten anyone in twitter

I am outside at the moment, someone please help me to archive his biopage or tweets

Early Adopter
Not to be a prick but I put up with a ton worse on a daily basis than this LOL.
Ok mister tough man. I bet you also get threatened with a lawsuit after being constantly groomed and gaslit about not having a minor working alongside you every day.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ok mister tough man. I bet you also get threatened with a lawsuit after being constantly groomed and gaslit about not having a minor working alongside you every day.
No, I just get threatened not to leak any information when dozens of people are going to lose their jobs as my company goes around and cuts contracts. And much more instances. The minor thing? Like oh woe is her, the company hired a minor. What ever will she do

niggaphil

Also, this venven is sperging out about the trashfire. please help me to archive these individual post (starting from the approximate date of trashfires) as many as possible because they have some important information. I will translate later when i get home

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
After digging, he is indeed the programmer, 2d and 3d modelling for AkioAir

his bio mentioned that he was stressed and angry about the recen negative energy that affect him. His bio also mentioned that he wont reply or threaten anyone in twitter

I am outside at the moment, someone please help me to archive his biopage or tweets
Home page archive
Replies archive
Likes archive

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I hope any vtuber news channel hosts who may be lurking remember to include this part of the story.

Archive

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This fucker really burned down his whole company for an awkward teenager with 250 live viewers.

She seems like a nice enough kid from the small portion I just caught, hopefully she comes out of this okay.
She won't sadly shes 16 has a manipulative bastard with rage issues as her boss who has all the power in their "relationship" and is willing to abuse it. I can only hope some CPS equivalent intervenes in this maybe a friend or guardian of some sort Jackasson will drag her down with him.
Oof. This is like that one person taht keeps coming back trying to fight after everyone else is going home and tired of it.

Common, shes probably stressed the fuck out and nervous. Calli (who by all intents is and purposes is a pro) constantly fucks up her Karaoke streams and has to restart songs and whatnot.

I am torn on this because both of the girls seem sweet and decent enough but everything surrounding them at this point is just negative. That said, I am sure that more than 50% of the people watching the debuts were there because of the company drama wanting to see the dumpster fire.

I think the minor will get a ton of creeps/whales trying to groom her with superchats (people on the internet suck).
don't worry Jackasson will keep her safe by grooming her himself.
I hope any vtuber news channel hosts who may be lurking remember to include this part of the story.

Archive

All Rabbittoobers are nanobites. interesting lore.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Jesus Christ, okay. I just updated the OP with all the events of the 30th. Let me know if I missed anything relevant. Mad thanks to all of you who are keeping on top of this story during the periods when I actually have to sleep, work, stream, use the bathroom, and so on. This story went a mile a minute today.

Early Adopter
Jesus Christ, okay. I just updated the OP with all the events of the 30th. Let me know if I missed anything relevant. Mad thanks to all of you who are keeping on top of this story during the periods when I actually have to sleep, work, stream, use the bathroom, and so on. This story went a mile a minute today.
Too soon, the talents are not done writing tweetlongers

niggaphil

archieve

Latest tweet by Venven:

My own translation based on the chinese (my translation is bad, but bear with me):

A bunch of psychos are argue about underage issue, our company made a legal contract with the 17 years old talent, she has no reason that she cannot obtain our company service, no reason to be the vtuber and face heavy critisms by a bunch of psycho. She is obeying the contract and did not break any company policy. So the company has no reason to freeze her contract, stopping her from debut or punish her?

Second tweet:

Translation:
Meanwhile, the ex-talents who have conflicts with our policy, they just decided to distance and dropped our company. Now they are backstabbing, spreading incorrect rumours to attack us. so who are the real immature adults in this incident?

Earlier on he is bitching as well:

archieve

Translation:
Why the Vtuber corpo buisness is hard. The reason is simple: A lot of people who do not follow the contract, and a group of viewers are encouraging the vtubers not to follow the contract. Since the viewers do not need to take responsibility, the vtubers used the viewers as an excuse to break the the contract, irresponsibly causing the company damage. The vtubers also feel that the company should deliver them all of the resource and request without reasoning. This is why there is no proper corpo wanna invest into Vtuber business.

Translation:
This is proper business, the company has provided the resource to the vtuber as stated in the contract. To be frank, the vtubers rely on our service, we rely on your stream. We have provided the debut product to you. But the vtubers break the contract, do not stream and pay us the fees, and relying on the viewers to support your cause. Do you think the company is a charity corpo? As an investor, I care about the money that I invest. So I will see you in Court.

Holy shit, I guess the AkioAir really using the Taiwan Labor Law as a shield to deflect critisms, and trying to sue the talents that left the corpo. They believe that hiring a 16 (or 17? I dont know why the age information is conflict) is not wrong.

If this dude continue to SPERG out in next few days, we are able to milk more contents.

And I would like to see how the AkioAir gonna execute the LOLsuit. :smugselen:

Last edited:

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Yeah we got all the real shit a while ago and now we can brace ourselves for 100 crocodile tear shedding jackslaps who "suddenly" "felt emboldened" to "come forward" once they saw someone else taking heat and having a showdown with the boss. Crooked asshole with money treats extremely dumb, naive doormats like his personal property then has a bunch more little shits stumble along to pile in for easy clout and attention.
If this Jason wasn't so obviously full of shit (he has no legal department, for starters) then this story would be dangerously near to "this might sound harsh, but..." territory already.
Right now, all of them can simply walk, with 0 repercussions whatsoever, and in the unlikely event some of this tries to come crawling back up the drainpipe, the girls would just have to point to the guys tweets and laugh. Worst case scenario would have been they walk, and Jason tries to slander them in the industry or hurt their future careers as chuubas, but that very clearly isn't something he's got the pull to do. He's being clowned on by Sakana right there in public already ffs. Anyone who stays around for more of this shit is literally asking for it and no longer a "victim". There's no battered housewives here who can't leave because the guy will kill the family pet. They're contractors in the adult work world and can simply stop at any time. The door is right there. All of them should bail, maybe form their own doujin chuuba circle. It's just that easy.

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
Jason confirmed it to False, False showed the DMs on stream.
VOD link and archive of the relevant section, including some SNS browsing.

Concerning Nophi, there are rumors that she is the reincarnation of Valera Kitsu, former talent of infamously collapsed ZA vtuber agency MysteriaLive. See Page 1 of this document for reference. The timeline somewhat aligns, the document claims she was 14 at time of audition, 15 in February 2022. Haven't seen any hard evidence for Nophi's current age.
Archive of relevant tweet.

Top Bottom