"Don't talk to me. You are Irish. Shut your potato eating mouth... Shut the fuck up"Kaneko Lumi

KoMETA Disintegration Thread

Frogfucious

Vergil venting on the miscommunication in that VTuber con.
There's still a few people saying that it's a misunderstanding that paints GIRA to be malicious.

Jay Agonoy, newswriter for Vtuber NewsDrop, said that he was the one who did the panel at ONLive where Virgil's dusty PC picture was brought back up. He took responsibility for not informing GIRA or Virgil and said that it was supposed to be a surprise. He linked an unlisted youtube video of the panel and how GIRA reacted during it.

He almost immediately backtracked support for KoMETA management in the Twitter replies after he got pushback from the creator of the thread. The consensus is that GIRA should've taken down the KoMETA tweet with the dusty PC picture and he should've been more firm about disavowing people re-posting it. Virgil herself replied to the tweet thread forgiving Jay.

KiraKiraKat, an organizer of the ONLive event, still seems to be on GIRA's side. She's implying that everything was a misunderstanding and that things are being blown out of proportion. She tried posting receipts but deleted them because she once again leaked info about people that she wasn't supposed. I wasn't able to archive the tweets that she deleted in time.

That post-graduation Elaine tweet where she was confused which side everyone is on makes a lot more sense now. A few people in the community close to the talents/GIRA seem to flop back and forth between which side they're on even in the same tweet thread. Even if GIRA is somehow in the right about anything in these graduations, he's still vying for the "Most Socially Retarded VTuber CEO" award.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Hey Sakana. Looks like there's an opening in the Flip market.

Prime Manheras, suntanned and ready.

What're you waiting for?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Sakana's gaze is set eastward. No other vtuber agency has a romanian and a spaghetti on payroll, my bet is Phase is set to debut someone from czech republic or poland.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Sakana's gaze is set eastward. No other vtuber agency has a romanian and a spaghetti on payroll, my bet is Phase is set to debut someone from czech republic or poland.

inb4 Phase Connect hires a Russian and Idol hires a Ukrainian talent and they split the community and start mutually exclusive donations where all proceeds go to the Wager Group or Azov Battalion. I can see the hashtags now. #BooBrosForAzov....

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Saw another infodump link in the wild.

Although the one regarding Staff-chan's identity has already been proven false

Archive

My speculation is that this "Staff-chan" is actually Elaine herself since there's already rrats that she and Gira are living together plus Elaine has been always open how well endowed she is.

Attachments

• rfeho.pdf
    54.1 KB · Views: 5

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
inb4 Phase Connect hires a Russian and Idol hires a Ukrainian talent and they split the community and start mutually exclusive donations where all proceeds go to the Wager Group or Azov Battalion. I can see the hashtags now. #BooBrosForAzov....

Idol's Riro Ron/kyOresu is already half-Russian, isn't she?

That said I'd be just fine if my chuubas keep current geopolitics out of their streams (and fundraising) as much as possible.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Idol's Riro Ron/kyOresu is already half-Russian, isn't she?

That said I'd be just fine if my chuubas keep current geopolitics out of their streams (and fundraising) as much as possible.
Katta is also Russian. The Jews are preparing for something....

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
More obligatory vague-posting from Virgil

(Archive)

Also, she is so incredibly pooper-peeved over that picture of her dusty GPU, i mean come on you're Phillipino we already know you live in a miserable tin shack in Manilla, is the GPU such a big hit to your image?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Also, she is so incredibly pooper-peeved over that picture of her dusty GPU, i mean come on you're Phillipino we already know you live in a miserable tin shack in Manilla, is the GPU such a big hit to your image?
Might not be a big hit to her image, but its still gonna be very annoying if people would just associating that image to her name.

"Ah Virgil, the vtuber with the dusty PC".
"Oh yeah, the graduated PH vtuber with that crazy dusty GPU shown before."

And knowing that the CEO just casually rubbing it in for no reason beyond spite is also not really a good look for her anyway.

46gumi

KoMETA "staff" will be holding a "press conference" on the 14th. I'm looking forward to see how much a shitshow this will be.

:whatastory:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
KoMETA "staff" will be holding a "press conference" on the 14th. I'm looking forward to see how much a shitshow this will be.

:whatastory:

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" 2: Electric Boogaloo, SEAYamanba edition

46gumi

Literally fucking nothing. The dude just made a typical PR statement, answered select questions and even brought "staff-chan" in. He says he still wants to push KoMETA through and even said that there will be "restructuring" in their staff.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Literally fucking nothing. The dude just made a typical PR statement, answered select questions and even brought "staff-chan" in. He says he still wants to push KoMETA through and even said that there will be "restructuring" in their staff.

KoMETA really really really feels like the vtuber equivalent of the Purr Cat Cafe.

46gumi

46gumi

Small update:

Not Virgil posted this

Archive

Which is obviously in response to this

Archive

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

46gumi

How colosally retarded must you be to give away your real address to internet strangers and I refuse to believe this guy has an actual staff on board where there isn't any proof that they exist.

Top Bottom