"for the past two weeks I've been making Selen's neck on the wiki 5 pixels longer almost every day"naniwazuni

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
They're dead, Jim.
Archive

Archive

foto_no_exif (10).jpg

Maybe it is kind of late for this, but I figure if it does end in a shitshow, we will want a containment thread. Hopefully, we will not need it...

The story so-far:

Hololive announces a stoppage on activities by Vesper and Magni "for a while":

Shitshow of rrats begin. @Kourai made a good writeup of events leading to and immediately after their suspension:
Thanks. So now we have:

- Magni last seen: Collab with Kyo, starting at 6 July 17:00 PDT and lasting 2:17:02
- Vesper last seen: Membership watchalong, starting at 7 July 10:00 PDT and lasting 2:29:54
- Vesper misses his morning zatsu at 8 July 10:00 PDT with no announcement
- Lando tweets at 8 July 17:22 PDT, announcing his merch
- Vesper and Magni miss their scheduled collab at 8 July 22:00 PDT with no announcement from either
- Rrat: Car accident in LA, 8 July 22:37 PDT
- Lando replies "get well dude" to someone complaining about getting COVID, 9 July 16:09 PDT (archive)
- Announcement at 10 July 02:21 PDT
- Lando's friends Doctor_Hakase and blakeledet stream (in his house?) with no difference in mood, 10 July 11:34 PDT approx
- New: Lando likes a tweet posted on 10 July 11:38 PDT (archive of likes page)

So Vesper was noticed missing first. It's possible he was incapacitated/locked out first, but it's also possible Vesper and Magni went down at the same time and Vesper was noticed first because he had a schedule. Lando is capable of using Twitter even after the announcement. One can use Twitter while in hospital, but that may weigh against a physical accident.

One thought I had is that they were told not to stream while Lando's Twitch friends are staying over (if they are indeed at his house). But Altare and Axel's statements sound much more serious than that.
Timeline AFAIK:
17 July PDT
- 18:18 - Shinri: Mondays meetings~ (archive)
- 20:10 - Shinri: ah
-- Flayon tweets and Hakka replies to both of them between 20:10 and 20:33
-- Shinri, Flayon and Hakka continue using Twitter
- 21:30 - Shinri starts a guerilla Exoprimal stream, lasting 4:05:25
-- Altare joins in near the end
- 22:42 +/- 1 hour - Lord Commander Chaos streams on Twitch, lasting 1:39:44
-- He mentions taking a 26-hour road trip with "good company"
- 23:09 at the earliest - Lando likes random tweet (archive, alt archive, no screenshot to save your eyes from the liked tweet)
18 July
- 01:39 - Shinri tweets his thank-you/closing tweet for Exoprimal. "shoutout to altare for stopping by for a quick duo queue at the end, maybe we'll grab the rest of the boys next time!"
- 03:28 - Shinri makes a series of voice tweets while lying in bed: "I'm currently lying in bed but I'm having trouble falling asleep. As usual right now, I'm just - really tired but my brain is racing." Immediately pivots to headpat ASMR. I haven't listened to the whole thing.
- 04:58 - Bettel: I don’t have time, I don’t have time, my schedule will be made in MS Paint this week…

No concrete info obviously. But Lando can use Twitter and did not vaguepost, Bettel is active as both Bettel and LCC, and Shinri seems shaken.

Tempus Anniversary delayed:
I choose to see this as a sign of an ongoing process rather than any decision having already been made :takocope:

Since then, aside from vague, nonanswers from Tempus members, there has really been no relevant news of Vesper or Magni. Vesper has been completely silent on his Randon roommate social accounts, while Magni's roommate, Professor Lando, is tweeting, but nothing even close to being relevant to his current situation.

Now we all wait with bated breath for more news.

Update August 7th 2023 - A guy who has worked with multiple Nijisanji and Hololive talents, in this case specifically Magni, has been outed as a potential leaker. The copium behind this being that may have been what put Magni and Vesper on hiatus while they investigated the guy for a possible NDA break related to the two of them. This is rrat territory, but worth mentioning:

Evidence of TCBNmusic/Tachibana has now come out of him breaching NDA of both Holopro and Nijisanji

Archive

/vt/ saying that Tachibana and Magves's situation being linked could be true. I can't find the post now, because search doko, but I remember Magni had a yab that showed him corresponding with Tachibana way back in the ancient times of sub 200 pages of this thread. It later came out that he did the music for his Judge Magni stuff and other music related projects.

So there's a history there of them working together. If it came out that Tachibana had insider info from broken NDAs, it would most likely come from someone inside Holo that he's worked with or close with. Still nothing but a rrat, but it at least has some history to back it up.

Edit: I went back to try and find the original Discord yab with no luck. I know it existed and I even commented on the link between Tachibana and the yab but the actual post escapes me without the search functioning properly.
Found an interesting post on /vt/ regarding this.

So I just looked, and this Tachibana guy worked on all 3 of Magni's released MV's, City Escape, Copium, and the Christmas Song Cover. Reading further, some Anons are implying this guy had access to the Holostars work Discord since he was a 'trusted' contractor.

Honestly, not the craziest thing. Legal issues would be a good reason they are being super vague about their situation and a reason to put them on break. A lot of people think Marine was put on break early last year while they sued an anti of hers. Keeping them off streaming is a good way to keep them from saying anything they shouldn't about a potential legal dispute with a contractor.

Edit: Honestly, this is probably the best rrat we have seen out of this. Cover has NEVER been this vague about talents being absent if it was related to suspensions, as far as I am aware.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Remember back last month when that crappy submarine went missing and nobody knew what happened yet but as more time passed it became increasingly unlikely that they weren't all dead and eventually you just took it for granted that that was the case until it was finally known for certain?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
There's been a bit more speculation in the main thread about the lost luggage/phone security rrat which'd probably be best to continue here rather than taking up space there. I assumed it'd be something mundane like that at first, but that doesn't explain why neither of them have tweeted on their Holo accounts since then, assuming they don't have arbitrarily strict rules about which devices they're allowed to log in on. People would be more comfortable about the situation if they were still in touch and retweeting fanart etc., and the fact they're not makes it concerning.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
There is nothing.Only Lando posting a photo saying that he is sad.Sad because he got terminated? Sad because Vesper did? Sad because he doesnt know a shit?.Thats the only thing.The PL of Vesper only gets use to go Takahata streams or collabs so IDK

Zapan1984

There is nothing.Only Lando posting a photo saying that he is sad.Sad because he got terminated? Sad because Vesper did? Sad because he doesnt know a shit?.Thats the only thing.The PL of Vesper only gets use to go Takahata streams or collabs so IDK
I did look at the Twitter account of that Guy:
As some might remember, he usually only draws buff orcs and guys, but he posted about 3 hours after the Tempus reveal art for Vesper, and people guessed through him that Vesper is Randon iirc.
He still likes Holo stuff and even drew Art for the 1 Year but unfortuntly nothing else, if Vesper maybe talked to friends about it.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Part of me thinks if they're going to the gas chamber, they'll wait to announce it after monday JP time, since that's after the HoloEN 3 debuts and Holosummer are done.

Tuwuturu

Tutturu~
Early Adopter
Part of me thinks if they're going to the gas chamber, they'll wait to announce it after monday JP time, since that's after the HoloEN 3 debuts and Holosummer are done.
I'm preparing for worst-case.. This silence is so deafening that it speaks for itself. I just want to be wrong. :depressedtako:

Hff201

Early Adopter
Cover staff are still voting whether to send Vesper and Magni to the penis explosion chamber, please understand, this process takes a while.

Realticule

The retardation shall rise again!
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
For someone out of the loop, besides the lost phone theory what did they do to vanish? Weren't they the stars of that branch?

Hff201

Early Adopter
For someone out of the loop, besides the lost phone theory what did they do to vanish? Weren't they the stars of that branch?
We have no information to work off which is why it's so bizarre and everything's in rrat territory right now. There was nothing unusual leading up to the "break" announcement that would signify a problem, hell Vesper had literally just debuted an entirely new model just a few days earlier and Magni had a 2.0 touchup not that long ago too. The one single thing that was /maybe/ some kind of flag was Vesper having issues logging into his YouTube channel shortly before the suspension, but even that's a reach since YouTube's account sharing system is confusing as fuck.

Whatever happened, happened very quickly, in the span of a few days at most.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

If I had to postulate a rrat which is something other than the two being either stealth-suspended or fired outright, it would be that they were playing some part in getting the new girls up and running, like training or tech support, and that once they debut and get into their routines, they'll go back to their normal schedules. The reason why Cover has been tight-lipped about their absence is because nobody outside the company knew EN3 was about to debut at the time.

But that's hopium. They were fired and the people responsible for writing the announcement are waiting for the right timing, waiting for an investigation to finish, or have been too busy with the much more pleasant job of getting a new gen debut completed.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
If I had to postulate a rrat which is something other than the two being either stealth-suspended or fired outright, it would be that they were playing some part in getting the new girls up and running, like training or tech support, and that once they debut and get into their routines, they'll go back to their normal schedules. The reason why Cover has been tight-lipped about their absence is because nobody outside the company knew EN3 was about to debut at the time.

But that's hopium. They were fired and the people responsible for writing the announcement are waiting for the right timing, waiting for an investigation to finish, or have been too busy with the much more pleasant job of getting a new gen debut completed.
I was actually considering something similar myself. Mostly as hopium of course, but with EN3 dropping I was wondering if just maaaaybe Cover got off their asses a little for expenses and realized that between Hololive and Holostars in NA we have almost 20 or so people (Other than Kiara and IRyS I forget who isn't NA based offhand. Just Axel?) who are going to need access to 3D facilities that isn't just Ame's house. There's gotta be SOME point where it's easier and/or cheaper for the talents to have same continent access to a studio of some sort and to stop having to specifically show up to Japan for anything but the bigger events right? Especially since ENStars 3D is going to presumably be a thing somewhat soonish.

Vesper is a computer person, Magni has a whole setup for doing things as his other self, Ame took a short break and is probably the best person to work with some of the equipment having had to set up her own place for it. I admit I've more or less just prepped myself for the worst, but I have the vaguest of hopes barely hanging on.

:takocope::optimistic:

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
I'm unsure if this has anything to do with the whole thing, but I saw someone pointing out that Lando's GF, https://twitter.com/Yuukacos, deleted her account the same day the boys disappeared. There doesn't appear to be any archived pages so I can't verify that date except the account at least existed on March 4th (2023) due to twitter replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I'm unsure if this has anything to do with the whole thing, but I saw someone pointing out that Lando's GF, https://twitter.com/Yuukacos, deleted her account the same day the boys disappeared. There doesn't appear to be any archived pages so I can't verify that date except the account at least existed on March 4th (2023) due to twitter replies.
Now This is some Rat fuel. Who got Vesper getting Lando's gf pregnant on their Bingo card?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I tought the personal issues rrat already got debunk?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Now This is some Rat fuel. Who got Vesper getting Lando's gf pregnant on their Bingo card?
We've gotten news from Magni's roommate, but not from Vesper.

Is Vesper kill?

Hff201

Early Adopter
Crossposting this here since it's appropriate - LordCommanderChaos (Bettel) and Professor Lando (Magni) are on stream together building furniture. Regardless of what happened/is happening at Holostars, these two seem on good terms.

LordCommanderChaos offcolab with Lando.
First live lando sighting in quite some time.

Realticule

The retardation shall rise again!
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Crossposting this here since it's appropriate - LordCommanderChaos (Bettel) and Professor Lando (Magni) are on stream together building furniture. Regardless of what happened/is happening at Holostars, these two seem on good terms.
I can't believe they're so flagrantly flaunting their meat forms.

MyName

Only Lando posting a photo saying that he is sad.Sad because he got terminated? Sad because Vesper did? Sad because he doesnt know a shit?

It was about that time that Lando's student's new kitten died unexpectedly. Might have been sad posting about that.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Remember people talking about that dramatuber the other day and his insider information about debuts having budgets, and how Vesper and Magni were the ones who leaked it to him and got fired? Remember how Bae and A-chan just straight up talked about debuts having budgets last night? Good times.

Top Bottom