"What's a star trek? Star Trek? Isn't that the name of a movie? What's 'A Star Trek?' It's a TV show?! I thought it was a movie! I know it's popular, I know it's famous... is it in the stars? I always get Star Wars and Star Trek mixed up, kind of like the name. Star Wars, Star Trek and 'Stargate', what's Stargate?"Hakos Baelz

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Locking this thread because it has descended into mindless shitposting.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

So Ork man kinda confirm he had some kind of super accident that fucked his hips and leg 2 months ago, the rrat about him having a accident on his way to meet Lando is like 80% more true

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
So Ork man kinda confirm he had some kind of super accident that fucked his hips and leg 2 months ago, the rrat about him having a accident on his way to meet Lando is like 80% more true

Moved this here because it's relevant and unlocked the thread for it. Can you provide a timestamp for this?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

00:10:20 first mention and the topic meanders all the way to 00:13:00, but mostly at 00:28:22 about how exactly he got injured while hiking "almost two months ago" (which would have been well after graduation), in response to a comment in YT chat saying "you got hurt?"

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
This is more shit than the Homo that alleged health problems and later was fine like nothing

Top Bottom