"Obaashits, when you speak English, your boys (Voice) is... ritto (Little), 'I shink yes bat it's kyut!' 'Subaru voice is fine', really?"Oozora Subaru

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I don't know what you're on about, looks like a typical asian to me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I've heard that Shinri and/or Hakka are more active on their PL accounts, can someone confirm this? (I can't remember who they were, and can't find it anywhere. I could try nfyco but I can't stand looking at one comment page full of retarded zoomer girls, much less 1200)

Nevermind, I think I found them. Apart from Shinri's PL that has a locked account, most of them recently became active again on Twitter.
Hakka's PL became active again on July 9th, a day before Magni's and Vesper's "break" was announced. He was gone since November 2022.
Flayon's PL account became active again on July 11th, a day after the "break" was announced. He was gone since December 2022.
Bettel's PL account became active again on July 9th, a day before the "break" was announced. He was gone since October 2022.
Axel's PL account is a strange one, he seems to regularly disappear then reappear again, but he's definitely been more active since August. He's deleted some of his recents tweets too.
Regis' PL account has been deleted.
All of them are joining Vshonen

Source: my balls

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Sure, they being active on their PL's account isn't a sign that there's something wrong. But from what I heard, Shinri was "vagueposting about coming back".
And given the recent management screw up I was curious to see if it was true.
I didn't expect that the Vanguard's PL accounts would all (apart from Shinri, which has a locked account) would return basically at the same time.
Does this mean anything? I don't know. Probably not.
Still, being curious =/= being drama hungry.
you seem neurotic and crazy
Wait, this is blue boy? I've never seen a pic of him without the face mask or something covering his face. Guess his claims of being somewhat in shape are true, compared to the average streamer at least.
He looks like a fucking Alien
reminds me of this:
1693429468578.png

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I've heard that Shinri and/or Hakka are more active on their PL accounts, can someone confirm this? (I can't remember who they were, and can't find it anywhere. I could try nfyco but I can't stand looking at one comment page full of retarded zoomer girls, much less 1200)

Nevermind, I think I found them. Apart from Shinri's PL that has a locked account, most of them recently became active again on Twitter.
Hakka's PL became active again on July 9th, a day before Magni's and Vesper's "break" was announced. He was gone since November 2022.
Flayon's PL account became active again on July 11th, a day after the "break" was announced. He was gone since December 2022.
Bettel's PL account became active again on July 9th, a day before the "break" was announced. He was gone since October 2022.
Axel's PL account is a strange one, he seems to regularly disappear then reappear again, but he's definitely been more active since August. He's deleted some of his recents tweets too.
Regis' PL account has been deleted.
Or since Vesper and Magni were locked out of their accounts, they logged into Twitter/X to establish communications. And, since they were there, they might as well say something. Probably had a load of DMs they hadn't checked.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
F43-A27XUAAzuo7.jpeg
o7

Hours later edit: I guess this decidedly puts the whole thing at a neutral-to-positive departure; at least enough to get listed as alumni.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

He streamed for a year with a chin that could chip ice, and then once or twice with that debuffed, sanded-down chin, and that's the one that's going to go down in the history books. Well, that's not the one his fans will remember him by.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
He streamed for a year with a chin that could chip ice, and then once or twice with that debuffed, sanded-down chin, and that's the one that's going to go down in the history books. Well, that's not the one his fans will remember him by.
But isn't it the one he would want? Isn't Magnis the updated one too?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
All of them are joining Vshonen

Source: my balls
you keep joking about it and it will become reality.

as soon as they stockpile enough cucumbers to satiate froots hunger.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

That's Bettel's roommate, right? If so I guess there's at least one person still in Tempus who doesn't hate one person no longer in it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

lalilulelo

im late. so why they leave?

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

im late. so why they leave?
Three prevailing rrats I've seen but they all go back to a breakdown in contract negotiation
  • HomoEN was originally planned by Omega and was going to be more of a bro-tuber branch. Once Omega got canned, they went through and replanned the branch to be more traditional with mandatory singing and dance routines like "stars/idols". When contracts came around for renewal, Vesper and Magni said fuck that noise and bounced because that's not what they signed up for.
  • Contract renewal came back up and Cover refused to budge in the negotiations. Either Vesper or Magni decided to fuck off and the other joined them since they were close. The restraint of being tied to a corpo just didn't make sense to them because being a male vtuber at Cover is nowhere as near lucrative as being a female vtuber at Cover. Magni's fleshtuber PL had already been making con appearances and was quite successful while Vesper had gained enough of a dedicated following that he was confident they would follow him back to his old Randon PL. In their minds, they may have thought that even if they were more profitable being a Holostar, it wasn't worth having to deal with game perms and a shit gaming catalogue, dealing with typical corporate management bullshit, and then having to walk around eggshells as a chunk of the fanbase just doesn't want them to exist and loses their shit when they're reminded they do exist.
  • The 2.0 updates their models had wasn't cheap and that was potentially a cause for the breakdown of the contract negotiation. They either thought that because Cover invested a chunk of money into their 2.0 updates recently, they'd be more willing to budge in negotiations but Cover didn't want to budge at all because that would risk giving more ground to all the other talents. Alternatively the cost of the updates may have been factored into their contracts, which Vesper and Magni didn't agree with.
Regardless of whatever the reason was, Vesper is menhera and 100% not fit for a corpo. Meanwhile Magni is far more content just chilling instead of having to worry about constantly thinking up major event streams like Judge Magni all the time. The whole "no graduation stream" is actually normal with all the other Holostar graduations in the past and Vesper and Magni were added as "alumni" on the site, which lends to the idea that it was purely a contract issue instead of someone getting in trouble. Additionally their contracts likely ran out during that month-long break and because they didn't sign another one, there was no contract to cover the terms of their graduation stream. It even makes sense for Cover to not let either of them do a graduation stream because those two were far more unhinged than any other talents and were more at risk of just tanking the company's rep during that graduation stream. There was the very real possibility one of them would have just recreated this scene during their graduation stream:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So, after a couple weeks of being out, how are these two doing? I hear less and less about them so I guess all of the dramaYamanbas got bored and left by now.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
So, after a couple weeks of being out, how are these two doing? I hear less and less about them so I guess all of the dramaYamanbas got bored and left by now.
They are fine. Randon, at least, seems to have about the same CCV. Lando's CCV got hit the most, but he seems a lot happier than when he was Magni, at least.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

@Jambalaya Cover would have also had to come to an agreement on residuals around music and YT revenue. That's likely why it got delayed so long.

I did just realize that Hololive has lost members for either directly Menhara reasons or secondary life issues, while Holostars seems to lose members on contractual issues given the opportunity cost of being with Cover. Hey, it's almost like stereotypes are oddly predictive!

Also, while he might still end up dying from exposure while hiding in a tree in the future, Vesper is probably better off this way. Sucks to lose that new model (and for Pako), but it seems pretty clear the man is not built for corporate life. Most of his stories should have given that away a long time ago, but being uncensored now makes it really clear.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@Jambalaya Cover would have also had to come to an agreement on residuals around music and YT revenue. That's likely why it got delayed so long.

I did just realize that Hololive has lost members for either directly Menhara reasons or secondary life issues, while Holostars seems to lose members on contractual issues given the opportunity cost of being with Cover. Hey, it's almost like stereotypes are oddly predictive!

Also, while he might still end up dying from exposure while hiding in a tree in the future, Vesper is probably better off this way. Sucks to lose that new model (and for Pako), but it seems pretty clear the man is not built for corporate life. Most of his stories should have given that away a long time ago, but being uncensored now makes it really clear.
Ima be honest, I never thought magni really fit in to the corporate life either, he made a vid about chuubas like a year before joining Holo, and... he's the classic ironic weeb. I think he could've done a lot better as a indie vtuber version of his fleshtuber persona, his video on vtubers kinda showed he had a very vague understanding of the industry, so my theory is that he applied for the funni or maybe with warped ideas of what it was gonna be like and then hit a brick wall of pure corpo reality.

Top Bottom