Shit's still wack, yo!
Indie Vsinger lost the battle to cancer
1708983153723228.jpg

Her Youtube channel

Stunned But Dumb

1708983153723228.jpg

Her Youtube channel

Never heard of her before, but still very sad to hear of her condition. The least we can do is listen to her music before it's gone. I hope her last days are peaceful and happy

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
1708983153723228.jpg

Her Youtube channel

That's actually very sad.
If I understood correctly, she's stopping all streaming activities immediately but she will continue to release covers from here to april. right?

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
That's actually very sad.
If I understood correctly, she's stopping all streaming activities immediately but she will continue to release covers from here to april. right?
AFAIK she never streamed. Just did covers.

Ballpark_Look

Haven't seen it posted but Project Kavvaii (the AirAsia supported agency not the other one) graduated their remaining talents and killed their talent branch

Xuhle

Think this would count as the entire company is going but none of the vtuber are loosing there ips.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Can I get half a point for predicting any PRISM Project talent even though none of them are actually graduating and instead the entire company died.
I think I can only predict corpo death and nothing else..
:pekol:

PemAloeKenzoku

Can I get half a point for predicting any PRISM Project talent even though none of them are actually graduating and instead the entire company died.
When are you predicting total Niji Death?

x Hades Stamps

Think this would count as the entire company is going but none of the vtuber are loosing there ips.
Oh, wow. I’m not surprised (they’ve not been doing well for quite some time, now), but at the same time, I am.
Haven't seen it posted but Project Kavvaii (the AirAsia supported agency not the other one) graduated their remaining talents and killed their talent branch
Oh, so that’s what happened/is happening

Doyoulike4

Man I literally just found Airi like 3 months ago and was really starting to vibe with her and her content. I'm really bad at picking indie vtubers like 6 months or less prior to them graduating though.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

03/01/24​

Talent: Biscotti

Affiliation: V4Mirai

Graduation date: March 10th​

DETAILS:​

In an announcement that took many by surprise, Biscotti the "other" horse vtuber, is going to graduate on march 10th. Her agency, V4Mirai, shared a statement on thier twitter profile about this development and also shared some heartfelt words about biscotti's time with them. In the meantime, biscotti also shared an open letter to her fans over on her twitter profile.

Agency announcement: tweet - archive
Biscotti's post: tweet - archive
Asylum post

03/02/24​

Agency: PRISM PROJECT

Disbanding date: March 31st​

Right when Proctor went to sleep take a shower, Prism Project (a vtuber agency part of Sony Music Entertainment JP) posted a tweet announcing the ceasing of activities and closing of the company on March 10th. This was announced on the day where Sony also announced layoffs and closing of subsidiaries all around the world and business branches.
Regarding the talents, the statement made it clear that they´d all be able to retain the IPs to the vtuber personas and they're free to operate as indies.
Most talents have already chatted with their fans about their future plans on their YT channels and twitter pages.

Agency Announcement: tweet - archive
Asylum post

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
If your prediction was about a talent graduating, and they continue as an indie under the same identity, then you don't win points. OTOH, if the corpo goes under and the talent is graduating as a result of that, then the prediction would actually be correct, awarding you points.
If Luto decides to stop her activities as luto, you'll get the points.

Last edited:

x Hades Stamps

03/01/24​

Talent: Biscotti

Affiliation: V4Mirai

Graduation date: March 10th​

In an announcement that took many by surprise, Biscotti the "other" horse vtuber, is going to graduate on march 10th. Her agency, V4Mirai, shared a statement on thier twitter profile about this development and also shared some heartfelt words about biscotti's time with them. In the meantime, biscotti also shared an open letter to her fans over on her twitter profile.

Agency announcement: tweet - archive
Biscotti's post: tweet - archive
Asylum post
She’s also going on a long indefinite hiatus on the indie side
Tweet | Archive

Bronze

Man I literally just found Airi like 3 months ago and was really starting to vibe with her and her content. I'm really bad at picking indie vtubers like 6 months or less prior to them graduating though.
She might have reincarnated already as Hirano Kokoro. You probably can tell more accurately if its her or not as I've found Hirano because of twitter algorithm.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
If your prediction was about a talent graduating, and they continue as an indie under the same identity, then you don't win points. OTOH, if the corpo goes under and the talent is graduating as a result of that, then the prediction would actually be correct, awarding you points.
If Luto decides to stop her activities as luto, you'll get the points.
Kou Tsubame will be graduating with PRISM's closure

I did say "or any of the PRISM girls besides maybe Shiki" - does that count or is that too vague lol

Doyoulike4

She might have reincarnated already as Hirano Kokoro. You probably can tell more accurately if its her or not as I've found Hirano because of twitter algorithm.
99% sure it's the same person, not 100% but fairly certain. Did prefer the Airi model but if it is her, glad she's immediately back in the saddle.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Kou Tsubame will be graduating with PRISM's closure

I did say "or any of the PRISM girls besides maybe Shiki" - does that count or is that too vague lol

That's too vague for me. I've alraedy denied some points on a technicality before, so it's only fair that I do the same here.
I've entered your pick with Luto tho, so if she decides to retire as luto, during 2024, it would still count.

Sounds like luto is going to be continue as luto but wont be back till about mid April.

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

03/17/2024​

Agency: AMBER GLOW

Disbanding date: Immediate

With a very short document, Amber Glow announced they would stop all vtubing activities and pursue other ventures. Talents are being released as indies, being able to use their IPs.
Amber Glow was bleeding talents over the past year and there has been rumors about internal strife (bad working atmosphere, bullying, etc)
Twitter post - archive

03/18/2024​

Talent: Kiki Lockhart

Affiliation: EIEN Project (Gen 1)

Graduation date: March 30th​

Kiki Lockhart, of GFE cuckchair fame, is jumping ship. Kiki decided to break the news with an "announcement" stream while the agency posted an announcement on twitter detailing that Kiki is leaving when her contract runs out.
Some folks in the forum speculate that Kiki is going to join VAllure (mature content vtuber agency run by former EIEN talent, and Kiki's colleague, Riifu Evergreen). Here's the thread for those that want to check how that turns out.
EIEN Twitter post - archive

Last edited:

Xuhle

which does this count as graduation or termination? Cause she just walked out going off her words

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
which does this count as graduation or termination? Cause she just walked out going off her words
Termination, techincally. She terminated the contract herself.

Top Bottom