"Stupid fucking nigger"Kaneko Lumi

The Lazarus Pit - streamers who have/are graduating we expect to see back

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Just updated the OP now that we've seen most of the March and April debuts, what a month.

Notably:
-Managed to put a name to all of Globie's second gen, I think the 3 brits are known elsewhere but I guess no one bothered to look for the only EN-language polish/italian streamer with rigging skills.
-I included some IdolES speculation that's not confirmed but seems very likely to me. Since I can edit now it'll be easy to correct if it's wrong.
-The list of dead corpos seems to grow every day now that I'm actually paying attention, and I know I've missed quite a few.

I guess the main thing I'm still missing are smaller corpo pasts, V&U I only catch ones that get mentioned, V4M unless they're obvious I have to spend hours researching myself, etc

x Hades Stamps

Ballpark_Look

It's unconfirmed but Airi Gwynevere is potentially Hirano Kokoro, an indie. It was mentioned in the Dead Pool thread. She is currently not streaming cause of internet issues.

Bronze

V&U's Mivi is probably Kora Kurage. She departed from RealCorp and went on a hiatus on Jan 8th. I didn't compare in more detail after my post backk then, but a reply to me showed that interests are also similar.
A really big Kora fan was simping for her pre-debut, so i checked and imo they sound similar.

Also relatively small, but an indie called Rui Pandaa is Athelia from Myholotv. Her QRT to Miori's tweet appeared on my feed.

Her youtube link here is still connected to Athelia

• Informative
Reactions: sbm

Ballpark_Look

Posting if anyone missed it; Phase Connect is looking to add another 3 invaders this year. I guess keep watch on any notable mid size indies.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
IdolES past lives:
Akugaki Koa is Nisha Nixyeva / Luna Rurine (WACTOR)
Ruby Runeheart is Lily Endou (Sendai One)
Lalabell Lullaby is Emberlith
Taiga Toragami is Reion / Reion120
Meica05 is Meica but she was Hina Misora (WACTOR)

Probably the only surprise is Reion, she's an utaite turned vtuber from Panama.

These are pretty much easily confirmed by voice, but it also does confirm that Idol talents get influence over their designs that can include PL characteristics sometimes.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Posting if anyone missed it; Phase Connect is looking to add another 3 invaders this year. I guess keep watch on any notable mid size indies.
I'm personally keeping an eye on Nova from vRev. She's big friends with tons of the Phase talents, and she announced on her PL account if she came back she would use a totally different persona. So my money is on Invader if anything.

Ballpark_Look

So can anyone confirm this is the other Project Kavvaii girl Mai.
  1. Were "Coworkers"
  2. New channel debuted with a welcome back
E: For completion sake this should be Project Kavvaii's third girl the one who graduated before the shutdown. Channel

Last edited:
Top Bottom