"Wait when is the 4th of July though, on the 4th?"Henya the Genius

The Lazarus Pit - streamers who have/are graduating we expect to see back

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Posting these three here as I find their timing and wordings highly suspicious.

8/21: Amemachi Hanabi, Ex-Tsunderia, announces indefinite hiatus:

A

8/23: Inukai Purin, Ex-Tsunderia, announces indefinite hiatus:

Says formal announcement coming in September.

8/25: Maria Paradisa, Ex-Tsunderia (Gen 4, never got to debut), announces indefinite hiatus:

A

Hanabi, when asked on stream if she "got hired as a full time idol" replied "Maybe. You never know."
Purin specifically points out she won't be able to stream "as Purin."
Maria's announcement says "Let's see each other again soon!"
🤔

AVIEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Happy to see that Adviel realized that Tsunderia survivors are better than Cyberlive ones.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Ñ-speaking streamer graduates the day after IdolÑ closes auditions.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Crossposting

This popped on my twitter feed.

Screenshot_20230904-190958_X.jpg

I Looked at her twitch. And during her stream from yesterday starting at 27:55 into the streamed she started talking about commissioning artist for youtube thumbnails. I would put her in HIGH chances of joining a corpo. I could see her join a corpo like kawaii based on the asmr/mommy vibes.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Purin talks an awful lot about Phase Connect and has brought up dizzy of all people so I would be shocked if she doesn't pop back up in Phase Gen 3.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Purin talks an awful lot about Phase Connect and has brought up dizzy of all people so I would be shocked if she doesn't pop back up in Phase Gen 3.
I really hope she pops up there since she's more or less friends with a couple of people in there

But then again I wouldn't scratch out the idea of her just being in the mountains to rest

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Aimi Hada, Lily Endou's less popular genmate, is also graduating, on Sept 30.

Pretty sure this means someone is making moves in the ES space, and I'm not certain it's just Idol.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Pretty sure this means someone is making moves in the ES space, and I'm not certain it's just Idol.

WACTOR is dead they lost the last member that debuted some weeks ago.

My Argie Comrade is the only one holding WACTOR together right now until they find someone crazy enough to join them again.
The only other option is Owozu,already talked about them but they are Latino VS basically.Just poach good vtubers and thats it.
If Adviel wants to be greedy he can debut 5 people in ES No problem, Sedai One is a JP corpo and they did a good job with their girls but sadly there is no way they can compete with that budget on debut alone that IDOL offers.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

It's just idol, Aviel shook the tin with the quarters inside and anyone who was unhappy/not satisfied with their current employ jumped ship instantly.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
SunnySplosion appears to be going on indefinite hiatus suddenly.

Archive

Twitch and youtube to be privated, so have a video with her on another channel -

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Last edited:

MagicHammer

Twitch Vtuber Mogu going on indefinite hiatus, locking her discord and deleting all VoDs. Sounds pretty likely that she'll be reincarnating.
A

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Kamiya Juu, a pretty popular PH VTuber, announces his indefinite hiatus. He says that he's "looking for a job" but seems to be implying that he'll reincarnate in some form.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It seems quite clear that Kaizoku Kaito (ex-Mysta Rias from NijiEn) is joining Vshojo as K9 Kuro. Sept 8th was well before the new member was announced so it can't be an elaborate troll either.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

Another one from Sedai kicked the bucket, there are reports of some long nose man laughing mysteriously nearby

Archive

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
A streamer from Bond just had their graduation and word on the street is to expect her to pop up "elsewhere" relatively soon. I have not looked into this further

Bronze

An indie called Nagami Mugi is graduating today and live rn. In her announcement she gave a possibility for meeting again. I stumbled her on twitter so no other info. Just in case if she ends up somewhere we know.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
An indie called Nagami Mugi is graduating today and live rn. In her announcement she gave a possibility for meeting again. I stumbled her on twitter so no other info. Just in case if she ends up somewhere we know.

Looks like she's done some facecam stuff based on her clips?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Reposting from the General
A Indonesian Vtuber with over 100k subs in Youtube graduating smells like HoloID4 to me

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
While searching things that Riro did in the past someone in spanish Facebook groups i cathced this girl talking about leaving to go for a little "trip"
She has quite the loyal following and its the typical Loli voice + GFE streamer that Adviel would problaby love (based in their last gen)
I just decided to post about her here because i dont see another place for a ES vtuber to go

1701479401393.png
EDIT: FUCK IS SHE HERE? the account got privated in the middle of the archive FUCK

Top Bottom