"Suicide Pact: Made the Capippalists promise that they won't off themselves unless she dies first. This contributed to the meme of her as a Messianic Archetype or a cult leader."tvtropes.org

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Ima be honest, I never thought magni really fit in to the corporate life either, he made a vid about chuubas like a year before joining Holo, and... he's the classic ironic weeb. I think he could've done a lot better as a indie vtuber version of his fleshtuber persona, his video on vtubers kinda showed he had a very vague understanding of the industry, so my theory is that he applied for the funni or maybe with warped ideas of what it was gonna be like and then hit a brick wall of pure corpo reality.
In retrospect, him going on his Lando account and making a tweet calling his L2D model ugly should have been a bigger sign of how he was going to be than we realized, at the time.

God's Strongest Dragoon

In retrospect, him going on his Lando account and making a tweet calling his L2D model ugly should have been a bigger sign of how he was going to be than we realized, at the time.
It really was one of the ugliest L2D models they put out but he made it work. But yeah, that was one of the first big signs that he just didn't fit in a corpo environment.

lalilulelo

yea lando definitely applied for the 'hee hee haa haa's. at least applied half heartedly and decided to give it a try. push came to shove and decided not to renew.

it seems like cover is pushing up the work load across all branches. increased workload rrat makes sense, this is a very transformative time for the company. they recently went public and they need to stay ahead.

so my theory is that more hours will be required for side projects and maybe even stream hours in their new contracts. and when push came to shove on which persona/lifestyle lando valued more, it just was his lando persona. makes sense business perspective. lando was more popular than magni, and lando is able to network how ever he wants without corpo over site.

i imagine the same logic applied to randon too. randon is too old to start from the bottom at corpo and simply does not feel like ladder climbing. i can imagine being in holo felt too much like work. and his original intention was to just have fun with medium.

this is all to say it seems like they all maintained the friendships made in holo. and thats all that really matters honestly. sooooo dottovu, demondice, randon on a lando stream soon? :hope:

im just mad we never got that nodoka, achan, axel, and magni stream that they teased on axel's bday. also maybe its just me, but i feel like the rest of council wouldve been open to collabing with magni

Zyklon Mag

I miss Magni. (((They))) saw he was brewing up the final solution to the foul question and cast banking sorceries on COVER to stop my wall eyed untermagsch. Vesper is a Scholar who was assisting him by researching (((their))) methods and psyche. For knowing of the 109, Grampire had to be destroyed as well.

No seriously though, I have good memories of Magni but I can't take Lando's concentrated weebcoomer shit for a full video. Holo restrictions made his jokes funnier. However, I do wish him the best.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
So, did anyone happen to watch Lando's Discord stream last night? Apparently, some extremely vague, small bread crumbs of the possible reason he quit were shared. Unfortunately, since it was a Discord stream, unless some one recorded it, it is lost to us. I'd rather have someone who actually saw it explain it.

lalilulelo

So, did anyone happen to watch Lando's Discord stream last night? Apparently, some extremely vague, small bread crumbs of the possible reason he quit were shared. Unfortunately, since it was a Discord stream, unless some one recorded it, it is lost to us. I'd rather have someone who actually saw it explain it.
people who watched it said there is some creditability to the rrat regarding tachibana music. ie. a doxing incident. but imo this seems to be independent of graduation decision. it may have contributed to his decision, but it wouldn't make sense to be the sole reason that would compel him to graduate. in my view, if you wanted to connect the this tachibana incident to his severance from holo, you would have to accept the premise that cover shadow terminated him. and if they did terminate him for this reason i can see it under the guise of keeping other talents in the company safe from doxing and magni agreed. like something forced their hand where they had to end the magni persona.

also probably not connected and entirely coincidental: didnt kobo get hacked on stream or something recently while playing parasocial? i remember seeing a clip. i dont remember if it was bit/part of the game/ or just internet issues.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
There is any proof that really happened of its just something that MANS or Nyfco pulled out of their ass?
The arguments of "COVER LE BAD" were dying and not even Unicorns were celebrating their graduations anymore.This seems very out of nowhere if that "discord stream" really happened.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
There is any proof that really happened of its just something that MANS or Nyfco pulled out of their ass?
The arguments of "COVER LE BAD" were dying and not even Unicorns were celebrating their graduations anymore.This seems very out of nowhere if that "discord stream" really happened.
I don't know, which is why I inquired about it rather than actually posting the rrat.

lalilulelo

this is so obviously about tempus.

dam i cant help but wonder what forced him to leave now

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

the sharks are obviously Gura who wanted two homo scalps in exchange for streaming again

:cursedbae::cursedbae:

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Maybe I was too hard on Vesper. Maybe Magni was the menhera, all along.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
the sharks are obviously Gura who wanted two homo scalps in exchange for streaming again

:cursedbae::cursedbae:
Super Hyper Mega Schizo RRat but Gura streaming a lot during that month its just too much.

Where did you got this?
Also do you have something better than a screenshot? Since you know they can easily be faked.
Just judging by what i got from MANS in 4chan and i could be wrong but this guy seems like the Mysta of Holo

lalilulelo

well to me it sounds like magni messed up at hololive somehow. if he did slipped up there should be maybe visible policy changes across the EN branch?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Where did you got this?
Also do you have something better than a screenshot? Since you know they can easily be faked.
I just joined his discord for safe measure.
Screenshot_20230918-195835_Discord.jpg

lalilulelo

I just joined his discord for safe measure.
View attachment 45772
unless lando really just a thalassophile. pretty sure first part is about leaving tempus. he didnt get "thrown" overboard (terminated) , he didnt "dive" overboard (quit), he "fell". so he fucked up and had to go on hiatus. second part is harder to decipher. probably describes his mental during the hiatus. want to go "home" (tempus). who knows what the sharks are though

and i guess if he was terminated, he mustve taken full responsibility for whatever happened

the home part made me think of this clip:

lol who knows though, maybe lando really just really into nautical stuff these days and this is all about buying a boat

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
unless lando really just a thalassophile. pretty sure first part is about leaving tempus. he didnt get "thrown" overboard (terminated) , he didnt "dive" overboard (quit), he "fell". so he fucked up and had to go on hiatus. second part is harder to decipher. probably describes his mental during the hiatus. want to go "home" (tempus). who knows what the sharks are though

and i guess if he was terminated, he mustve taken full responsibility for whatever happened

the home part made me think of this clip:

lol who knows though, maybe lando really just really into nautical stuff these days and this is all about buying a boat

Yeah idk im not smart enough to think about the meaning of this poem. Im just hoping for the best for every party involved

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Lando and Randon where caught double teaming Gura and got fired because of it, the deep ocean references how deep they both where inside her.

Source: I am Amelia Watson so you can trust me.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Truth: Lando and Vespear were supposed to impregnate Gura so there would be 100 Japanese-hapas to calm Abe-dono's soul in the tenth heaven and give a glorious Yamato future of vtuber dominance. Neither of them were able to penetrate her acidic white woman ovaries with their weak halfbreed sperm, so they both got the axe. Holobreeders program is on indefinite hiatus.
Altaire wasn't even able to get it up at the sight of a woman

Top Bottom